Aldeer.com

3.5 Net Carb Cheeseburger Recipe

Posted By: Darrylcom

3.5 Net Carb Cheeseburger Recipe - 09/30/18 10:37 PM

I have missed cheeseburgers terribly since going low carb, and this recipe gives it back to me.
Smart Bun from https://www.netrition.com. 0 carbs. Best bun out of the 4-5 I have tried. I don’t know what they make it out of but it tastes like a bun not eggs.
Ground beef with your favorite seasoning. 0 carbs but be careful on what seasoning you use. Ranch packs and onion soup packs don’t work. If you need a suggestion ask me.
Land O Lakes pepper jack cheese. 0 carbs.
G Hughes sugar free ketchup. Get it at Publix. 1 carb.
Mustard. 0 carbs.
Mayo. 0 carbs.
2 rings from a yellow onion. 1 carb - make sure it’s yeelow not sweet or Vidalia
1 slice of tomato. 1 carb
A little lettuce. Half a carb. Use half a cup or less.

Hope y’all enjoy this. I know I have. You can sub in sugar free bbq sauce instead of ketchup. Always could put a splash of hot sauce or some sugar free pickles (get them at Publix, but I make my own).

Here is a pic of the buns, the rest you can use your imagination on

[Linked Image]

And here is the label

[Linked Image]
Posted By: top cat

Re: 3.5 Net Carb Cheeseburger Recipe - 10/01/18 12:25 AM

Where did you find those cause I'd like to try some....??

Re: 3.5 Net Carb Cheeseburger Recipe - 10/01/18 12:17 PM

https://www.netrition.com/ for the buns
Posted By: bama1157

Re: 3.5 Net Carb Cheeseburger Recipe - 10/01/18 01:20 PM

I will have to stick with using lettuce as a bun, i can't bring my self to pay $7 for a pack of hamburger buns...

Re: 3.5 Net Carb Cheeseburger Recipe - 10/01/18 11:22 PM

I agree it’s not cheap but in my family the kids get regular buns and I do the low carb ones. So they last months. You should see what I pay for “noodles”. $7.99 per bag off th same site but my wife’s makes low carb Mac and cheese that is off the charts and they taste just like real noodles.
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: 3.5 Net Carb Cheeseburger Recipe - 10/02/18 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Darrylcom
I agree it’s not cheap but in my family the kids get regular buns and I do the low carb ones. So they last months. You should see what I pay for “noodles”. $7.99 per bag off th same site but my wife’s makes low carb Mac and cheese that is off the charts and they taste just like real noodles.

We make chicken Alfredo with spaghetti squash and you can’t hardly tell the difference.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM