Aldeer.com

Low carb pizza

Posted By: bama1157

Low carb pizza - 07/11/18 02:51 PM

The wife made one last night and it was great..
the crust is boneless chicken breasts pounded out flat, you freeze them till they are almost solid, put them on the pizza fan and brush melted butter on them then sprinkle with garlic salt than put on the sauce and other toppings and bake.....
Posted By: doekiller

Re: Low carb pizza - 07/11/18 10:30 PM

We use the cauliflower pizza crust. They are really good.
Posted By: Darrylcom

Re: Low carb pizza - 07/13/18 01:30 AM

Similar pizza at Publix. Called “real good” brand. Chicken crust. 4 net carbs per personal pizza. Try their buritos too they are wrapped in thin chicken. 2 net carbs. Stay away from that 37 carb cauliflower crust pizza Publix just started selling. If you make it at home I bet it’s ok. I don’t know how they get so many carbs in cauliflower.
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Low carb pizza - 07/13/18 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Darrylcom
Similar pizza at Publix. Called “real good” brand. Chicken crust. 4 net carbs per personal pizza. Try their buritos too they are wrapped in thin chicken. 2 net carbs. Stay away from that 37 carb cauliflower crust pizza Publix just started selling. If you make it at home I bet it’s ok. I don’t know how they get so many carbs in cauliflower.

Gotta bind it with something.

Sounds good bama! When we do low carb we put cheese on a non stick skillet and cook on medium heat until it’s brown on the bottom. Add your toppings when it’s halfway cooked and then let cool. It’ll harden up like a crust and it’s packed with flavor.
Posted By: bama1157

Re: Low carb pizza - 07/13/18 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by SouthBamaSlayer
Originally Posted by Darrylcom

Gotta bind it with something.

Sounds good bama! When we do low carb we put cheese on a non stick skillet and cook on medium heat until it’s brown on the bottom. Add your toppings when it’s halfway cooked and then let cool. It’ll harden up like a crust and it’s packed with flavor.

We are planning on trying that next, it sounds good..
© 2024 ALDEER.COM