Aldeer.com

Outdoor kitchen???

Posted By: SharpSpur

Outdoor kitchen??? - 02/13/18 03:03 PM

My wife and I are doing some remodeling of our house and one of the projects is adding a covering 10x30 deck on the back of the house over looking the backyard and money pit(swimming pool.) I really enjoy cooking outside and have a gas grill, charcoal grill and smoker in one package, a 36" griddle, turkey fryer/fish cooker, and a 2 basket fish cooker. If you could have one/add one cooker/grill on your porch what would you want/have?
Posted By: huntbig

Re: Outdoor kitchen??? - 02/13/18 03:21 PM

Something different than what you mentioned would be a flat top griddle. I just bought one of the Blue Rhino Stainless Steel griddles and love it. You can cook breakfast etc or says it can hold up to 57 hamburgers at the time...

Not a grill or fryer but would be something different you could use

griddle

Sorry just reread your post you did mention the flattop!
Posted By: SharpSpur

Re: Outdoor kitchen??? - 02/13/18 03:34 PM

Thanks, I have one of those. 36" 4 zone Blackstone Griddle. My favorite item out there currently. Bacon, Pancakes, blackened fish, burgers, it's awesome.
Posted By: huntbig

Re: Outdoor kitchen??? - 02/13/18 03:38 PM

other things to consider...electric smoker, cowboy wok, or maybe an outside rustic cooler(even though you don't cook with it, just looks good)
Posted By: born2fizh

Re: Outdoor kitchen??? - 02/14/18 03:06 PM

36' is nice but only 10' out is not big enough. I have 12'x24' and wish it was at least 20'
© 2024 ALDEER.COM