Aldeer.com

Grilled Thighs on the Kamado...

Posted By: Irishguy

Grilled Thighs on the Kamado... - 03/09/17 10:28 PM

Something simple but good and healthy on a weeknight. My Dad came over for a drink, and Mrs. Irish and I didn't want to let him go home hungry, so we put about 3 pounds of boneless chicken thighs to marinade with:

Olive oil
The juice of one lemon
Oregano
Basil
Thyme
Salt
Pepper

Mrs. Irish chopped up some fresh mushrooms, zucchini, squash, sweet onions and grape tomatoes, and tossed them in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. We put them on the grill on stainless baskets first, followed by the chicken.

We served the whole meal with Jasmine rice and toasted, seasoned and buttered French bread. It turned out pretty good. More importantly, my Dad had a good time and got a healthy meal.

Posted By: Hunting-231

Re: Grilled Thighs on the Kamado... - 03/09/17 10:45 PM

That looks fantastic.
Posted By: Irishguy

Re: Grilled Thighs on the Kamado... - 03/10/17 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Hunting-231
That looks fantastic.

Boneless chicken thighs are like the ribeye of the chicken. They always seem to come out great on the grill.
Posted By: TickaTicka

Re: Grilled Thighs on the Kamado... - 03/10/17 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Irishguy
Originally Posted By: Hunting-231
That looks fantastic.

Boneless chicken thighs are like the ribeye of the chicken. They always seem to come out great on the grill.

Yes, very forgiving meats, in that even if you mess up cooking it, they turn out might fine.
Posted By: muzziehead

Re: Grilled Thighs on the Kamado... - 03/10/17 02:30 PM

When I grew up, my Dad always allowed me and my mom to eat the white meat. He acted like he was doing us a favor by sacrificing and eating the thighs, legs and wings. Boy did he pull one over on us. I only started eating thighs about 10 years ago and I would rather have a thigh than anything else. I swear I could eat the skin off of every thigh in grocery store and still want more.
Posted By: Maggie123

Re: Grilled Thighs on the Kamado... - 03/10/17 04:49 PM

That meal looks wonderful!!
Posted By: James

Re: Grilled Thighs on the Kamado... - 03/10/17 08:52 PM

Nice..
© 2024 ALDEER.COM