Aldeer.com

Date Night!

Posted By: Irishguy

Date Night! - 03/09/17 10:19 PM

Took Mrs. Irish out on a date night. We are not impressed by a lot of restaurants popular with the public, but we have quite a few that we like.

Two of those are:

The Fish market and Saw's.

last night we had a drink and a dozen raw oysters at The Fish Market.

Grilled chicken thighs

Then we progressed over to Saw's Juke Joint in Crestwood for a plate of BBQ pork and collard greens served over stone ground cheese grits and topped with shoestring fried onions. I had it with a Good People IPA. It was some count.

Posted By: muzziehead

Re: Date Night! - 03/09/17 10:33 PM

That is my kinda date right there. Looks delicious. I was in Bham last weekend and took me muzzie to the Fish Market near Hyatt and we sat down and she decided she didn't want to eat there. Had my heart set on some oysters. Ended up at J. Alexander's instead with no oysters.
Posted By: Irishguy

Re: Date Night! - 03/10/17 05:10 AM

Originally Posted By: muzziehead
That is my kinda date right there. Looks delicious. I was in Bham last weekend and took me muzzie to the Fish Market near Hyatt and we sat down and she decided she didn't want to eat there. Had my heart set on some oysters. Ended up at J. Alexander's instead with no oysters.

J Alexanders is some good vittles.
Posted By: TickaTicka

Re: Date Night! - 03/10/17 11:41 AM

I've had that pork and greens plate too many times. Delicious and coma-inducing.
Posted By: Maggie123

Re: Date Night! - 03/10/17 12:55 PM

Nice....
Posted By: James

Re: Date Night! - 03/10/17 08:53 PM

Good stuff
Posted By: tbest3

Re: Date Night! - 03/11/17 12:26 AM

Looks like a heck of a date night.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM