Aldeer.com

Nitros

Posted By: SEMINOLES

Nitros - 06/04/10 02:09 PM

Is it too early to have this debate? laugh
Posted By: n2deer

Re: Nitros - 06/04/10 02:24 PM

Best thing since sliced bread. Hevi 13 is making some good loads now to compare to Nitros loads.

Still costly but almost as good as there performance. There mag blends loads and there number 7 loads are good to go.
Posted By: 3toe

Re: Nitros - 06/04/10 03:54 PM

I don't need anything that shoots like a rifle for killing turkeys. twocents
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Nitros - 06/04/10 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 3toe:
Especially when you don't shoot no more than you did this year laugh laugh laugh

Re: Nitros - 06/04/10 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by YEKRUT:
Quote:
[b] I don't need anything that shoots like a rifle for killing turkeys. twocents
Especially when you don't shoot no more than you did this year laugh laugh laugh [/b]
Kiss my arse. laugh

Re: Nitros - 06/04/10 05:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b] I don't need anything that shoots like a rifle for killing turkeys. twocents
Especially when you don't shoot no more than you did this year laugh laugh laugh [/b]
Kiss my arse. laugh [/b]
laugh laugh I was just sayin!
Posted By: SEMINOLES

Re: Nitros - 06/04/10 06:02 PM

Karma....what a b***h! laughup
Posted By: Bowhunter84

Re: Nitros - 06/04/10 06:19 PM

well i havent jumped on the nitro train yet but i think im going to this year. i will more than likely keep shooting mag blends in my 1187 and go with nitros in the sp10.....

Re: Nitros - 06/04/10 06:53 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Especially when you don't shoot no more than you did this year [/b]
Kiss my arse. laugh [/b]
I know what yer sayin. wink Tell you what, come on down to our place next year for a visit. I got one you can cut your teeth on. In fact, I'll let you have as many cracks at him you can stand. I got money that says you go home with the same number of shells you came with. Hell, I might even let you drag BC and n2deer along to help. laugh :p

Re: Nitros - 06/04/10 07:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:
Especially when you don't shoot no more than you did this year [/b]
Kiss my arse. laugh [/b]
I know what yer sayin. wink Tell you what, come on down to our place next year for a visit. I got one you can cut your teeth on. In fact, I'll let you have as many cracks at him you can stand. I got money that says you go home with the same number of shells you came with. Hell, I might even let you drag BC and n2deer along to help. laugh :p

That SOB would just fall over and die if we all showed up at one time. laugh

Let me know and I will be there. I like a challenge.
Posted By: deadeye

Re: Nitros - 06/05/10 10:10 AM

Hey - give me a shot at him too! laugh

Re: Nitros - 06/05/10 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by deadeye:
Hey - give me a shot at him too! laugh
He might as well. If he really wants him dead he is asking all the right people to come kill him laugh You know if he had us all down there would be some collateral damages too.

Re: Nitros - 06/05/10 05:28 PM

I still say all of you come home with the same number of shells you came with, unless you want to shoot some crows. laugh
Posted By: n2deer

Re: Nitros - 06/05/10 05:32 PM

After that group, he would be one dead mo fo. twocents

Heck, me and yekrut could set back at the camp and drink a beer. We will just let BC and deadeye put the ol neck breaker on him.

As long as that joker walks in the day he can be killed. laugh

Re: Nitros - 06/06/10 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by n2deer:
After that group, he would be one dead mo fo. twocents

Heck, me and yekrut could set back at the camp and drink a beer. We will just let BC and deadeye put the ol neck breaker on him.

As long as that joker walks in the day he can be killed. laugh
Sounds great. DEAD bird WALKING!
Posted By: BassCat

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 11:28 AM

Nitros = dead bird!

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BassCat:
Nitros = dead bird!
I don't know of many people who have ever shot one and then went back to what they shot before. My bama hunting buddy started using them last year after watching me shoot them for 3 years and is now sold on them for sure.

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 11:42 AM

Quote:
Nitros = dead bird!
I can say the same thing about a lot of other turkey loads. Just sayin. wink

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 11:48 AM

Quote:
Quote:
[b] Nitros = dead bird!
I can say the same thing about a lot of other turkey loads. Just sayin. wink [/b]
And then you have 3toe who fights the urge tooth and nail each season to jump on the band waggon! Did those Nitros I sold you last year work out ok 3toe? I know I said that I wouldn't tell anyone, but it is time for the truth to come out. Repeat after me "My name is ....... and I shoot Nitro's" laugh laugh

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 11:52 AM

Well, since we are being honest. wink BREEZE1 gave me a couple of the blue one's a few years ago to try. I guess they didn't leave a good impression since I can't even remember how they patterned. laugh

By the way, what shot combo are the blue one's?

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 11:54 AM

Quote:
I have no idea, might be 3" shells? All of the 3.5" shells I have bought are red hulls.

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 11:57 AM

Yep, it was a 3" shell.

I guess you could argue I wouldn't go broke buying them, with no more shooting than I did this past year. frown BUT, there's always next year. Come on March 2011!

Alright, some of us have to go to work now. I'm out, we can pick this debate up later today. smile

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 12:06 PM

Quote:
I guess you could argue I wouldn't go broke buying them, with no more shooting than I did this past year.
That's the truth laugh
Posted By: BREEZE1

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 03:39 PM

Quote:
Well, since we are being honest. wink BREEZE1 gave me a couple of the blue one's a few years ago to try. I guess they didn't leave a good impression since I can't even remember how they patterned. laugh

They would have been 4x5x7'S. I thought they where red to but theres no telling what I REALLY gave you & told you they wher NITRO's. laugh laugh

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 03:49 PM

I think I do remember 1 year getting some blue ones.

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BREEZE1:
I think I do remember 1 year getting some blue ones.
Proabably been 6 or 7 yrs ago.

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 06:36 PM

Yep. I believe the # on them was H378.
If I remember right you shot one that day & it wasnt all that impressive but I think it was a small piece of paper so who knows if it was center patern that hit.

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 07:23 PM

Quote:
Yep. I believe the # on them was H378.
If I remember right you shot one that day & it wasnt all that impressive but I think it was a small piece of paper so who knows if it was center patern that hit.
What chu talkin bout Willis, I always hit dead center. laugh

I remember now. Seems like we were up around skidder road? I think it was a piece of notebook paper. The choke probably wasn't right for it either. I wonder if that big turkey down skidder road died of natural causes?

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 08:03 PM

I would imagine after you & buckskunk chased him all around the country. laugh Naa. He was a smart old bird. I know a couple of guys that had it the next few years & they talked about a tough one in that area they never killed.

Re: Nitros - 06/08/10 09:26 PM

Quote:
I would imagine after you & buckskunk chased him all around the country. laugh Naa. He was a smart old bird. I know a couple of guys that had it the next few years & they talked about a tough one in that area they never killed.
I seem to remember somebody else chasing him too. Even walked him up one day on skidder road. He's on Aldeer, goes by the name of Bree***. You wouldn't know who that was would you? laugh

Re: Nitros - 06/09/10 11:15 AM

Naaaa. I have no idea who might have helped educate that turkey. laugh Ive definately done my share of negative teaching over the years.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM