Aldeer.com

Learning to dl pics

Posted By: baitstop

Learning to dl pics - 05/31/10 03:37 PM

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz10/shanegregg1/hunting%20pics%202009-2010/ICAM0008.jpg

Re: Learning to dl pics - 05/31/10 07:42 PM

pic off the lease i picked up last year.thought the turkey fanatics would enjoy.
Posted By: n2deer

Re: Learning to dl pics - 05/31/10 08:45 PM

Thats what I am talking about. Needed you and a couple buddies sitting around there that day.
thumbsup

Re: Learning to dl pics - 06/01/10 12:01 PM

On this same hillside I had 22 jakes that stayed there until march,then I only saw two of them during the end of april.Should be good upcoming turkey season.
Posted By: n2deer

Re: Learning to dl pics - 06/01/10 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by baitstop:
On this same hillside I had 22 jakes that stayed there until march,then I only saw two of them during the end of april.Should be good upcoming turkey season.
Maybe one or two will stick around. laugh

Re: Learning to dl pics - 06/01/10 02:07 PM

I've got plenty of turkey's the trick is they roost across the property line and it's up in the day when they come to my side..The plus is I've got 400 a. in the middle of 12-18,000 acres. I think there is 5 other guy's that even turkey hunt around me.
Posted By: BC

Re: Learning to dl pics - 06/01/10 02:12 PM

Quote:
I've got plenty of turkey's the trick is they roost across the property line and it's up in the day when they come to my side.
What's the problem?

They will die just a good in the afternoon as they will in the morning...... wink

Re: Learning to dl pics - 06/01/10 02:25 PM

not a problem at all..the few guy's that went with me this year to "teach" me alittle about turkey hunting thought after they flew down it was time to go....I think I need better teacher's..lol
Posted By: BC

Re: Learning to dl pics - 06/01/10 02:34 PM

Quote:
not a problem at all..the few guy's that went with me this year to "teach" me alittle about turkey hunting thought after they flew down it was time to go....I think I need better teacher's..lol
lol,

It sounds like it.
Posted By: buzzard

Re: Learning to dl pics - 06/02/10 01:40 AM

nothing like a turkey nice enough to let you sleep in and then go kill him. wink
© 2024 ALDEER.COM