Aldeer.com

ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama

Posted By: chevydude2015

ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 02:14 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lp0m9ZkIRM

These out of state guys killed a turkey on what appears to be raccoon creek WMA where turkey hunting is not allowed…Comments seem to agree.
Posted By: CNC

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 02:44 PM

Rut-roh......... popcorn
Posted By: OlTimer

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 02:48 PM

Uh oh...
Posted By: Zbrann

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 02:54 PM

Whoops
Posted By: Paint Rock 00

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 02:57 PM

Gona cost em.
Posted By: Gobble4me757

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 03:12 PM

Flat bill YouTube star wannabes…love how no one is in the parking lot on the wma which should’ve given them a clue 😂
Posted By: Ridge Life

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Gobble4me757
Flat bill YouTube star wannabes…love how no one is in the parking lot on the wma which should’ve given them a clue 😂

You know how people like that are the exception to the law..
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 03:35 PM

Gotta read the fine print.
Posted By: CNC

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 03:41 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ray_Coon

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 03:43 PM

But… they smoked him…. Seriously, nobody would have been any the wiser if they wouldn’t have posted a video. It’s not enough to kill a turkey, you have to video the whole thing. It’s all about attention. They’ll get it, just not the kind they want.

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 03:45 PM

Do they say in the video where they are or show a sign?
Posted By: CD

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 03:55 PM

They show enough. I’m familiar with the spot. Everyone around here used to call it the pump house. It’s a duck hole that gets flooded then drawn down after season.

Raccoon Creek Dewatering Unit is the formal name. It’s one of the Jackson County Waterfowl WMAs.
Posted By: Zbrann

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ray_Coon
But… they smoked him…. Seriously, nobody would have been any the wiser if they wouldn’t have posted a video. It’s not enough to kill a turkey, you have to video the whole thing. It’s all about attention. They’ll get it, just not the kind they want.

Yup
Posted By: Jdkprp70

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 04:16 PM

Better get popgunpiddler for an attorney.
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 04:24 PM

His buddy should slap that owl hooter out of his hands. He’s terrible at locator calls.
Posted By: Hevishot13

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 04:43 PM

Sand mountain in front, barbee swamp in the bottoms. Put in at 117, headed up river. I can say with 100% certainty that’s where they were.

edit**

Didn’t watch it all before posting. First spot was north side raccoon creek, second spot was south side raccoon creek. Haven’t watched it all, may be a third 🤷🏻‍♂️
Posted By: BCLC

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 04:56 PM

Video has been made private.
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 05:03 PM

Yes, you too can be an internet star ! What a pair of knuckleheads.

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 05:07 PM

Don’t worry, I sent it to Mr Kellenburger!

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by BCLC

I mean you can’t fix stupid…they made that private now can they still get them and charge them?

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 05:18 PM

They could definitely get a warrant for the camera footage. And I’m sure YouTube still has the video on their servers somewhere

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 05:19 PM

I mean you can’t fix stupid…they made that private now can they still get them and charge them?

They won't be hard to find . I would imagine TN GW's will help track the superstars down. You can't hide from anyone anymore. Once it's on the WWW , viewed and downloaded they can't hide. Loose lips sink ships , real quick on the interwebs.

https://www.youtube.com/c/RunningWildOutdoors/featured

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by 2Dogs

They won't be hard to find . I would imagine TN GW's will help track the superstars down. You can't hide from anyone anymore. Once it's on the WWW , viewed and downloaded they can't hide. Loose lips sink ships , real quick on the interwebs.

Yes, our GW I spoke with just now said they could get a warrant. I told him all the landmarks in the video and he calls them, and I quote, dumb***es. He said the other game warden was more tech savvy than him so they would look into it.

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 05:32 PM

Who were the goobers I didn’t get to watch

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Ridge Life
Who were the goobers I didn’t get to watch

Running Wild Outdoors is their YouTube/social media

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 05:35 PM

Ole big boy was giving the mouth yelper a good molesting! 😂

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Hevishot13

Yes, our GW I spoke with just now said they could get a warrant. I told him all the landmarks in the video and he calls them, and I quote, dumb***es. He said the other game warden was more tech savvy than him so they would look into it.

Scott and his young protege will latch onto this like a pair of Pitbulls. They may as well cut their losses , contact the Jackson Co. GWs and throw themselves on the mercy of Judge Word.

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 05:39 PM

The old famous “wild white” turkey killers, my rear end. Hope they get the same treatment I would get if it were me in their position, the book.
Posted By: jbatey1

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 08:08 PM

Hopefully they learn a hard life lesson I hope they get treated with a lot more interest and intent than the person that trespassed and shot a buck on one of our properties a few years ago…

We had every single piece of evidence needed and I was told by the GW, that there really isn’t anything that can be done other than “He’ll have a talk with the trespasser”.

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 09:35 PM

Well he’s over here pimping out his page…I had a lil gun calling him out 😂

[Linked Image]
blushing

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 09:58 PM

They went to a check-in kiosk and there were no permits there . Red flag. One of them told the other they could check in on their smart phone. Wonder if they had a WMA license ? Shouldn't online check in kick them out if the area wasn't open for Turkey? Hmmmmmm.

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 10:25 PM

They went to a check-in kiosk and there were no permits there . Red flag. One of them told the other they could check in on their smart phone. Wonder if they had a WMA license ? Shouldn't online check in kick them out if the area wasn't open for Turkey? Hmmmmmm.

Not to mention the rules and regs are at the kiosk easy to read AND on the map, which they’re required to have in their possession.
Posted By: Paint Rock 00

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 11:03 PM

https://youtu.be/35cYYbxTkrw

Sho Nuff killers
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Hevishot13

Not to mention the rules and regs are at the kiosk easy to read AND on the map, which they’re required to have in their possession.

And apparently one of them had been down the week before to scout it out.
Posted By: deadeye48

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 11:31 PM

With the info being available its highly likely they knew that turkey hunting wasnt allowed and they'd have the place all to themselves
Posted By: howl

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/16/23 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Paint Rock 00

Didn't make it past the tame bird. Good grief.
Posted By: BOFF

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/20/23 09:33 PM

Any update on this?

God Bless,
David B.

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/21/23 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by BOFF
Any update on this?

God Bless,
David B.

I do know the game wardens have been notified, but that's about all I've heard. The video is still private/deleted so I'm assuming the investigation is still active/pending?

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/21/23 02:11 AM

I called them out on Tennessee turkey hunters after posting a video…the guy messaged me privately then deleted it before I could see it. They then removed the post/thread 😂
Posted By: RedneckNinji

Re: ALDeer Detectives Needed…N. Alabama - 04/21/23 02:54 AM

Yup! Can’t Turkey hunt, Racoon, Crow or Mud Creek and I’ve seen turkey while duck hunting several times!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM