Aldeer.com

Camo for women

Posted By: Jstocks

Camo for women - 12/26/21 01:45 AM

What brand and where do you find the best turkey camo for women? Experienced answers please. Need some for my teenage daughter and don’t want to be last minute. We are starting in Florida in a March and going to Texas for the south opener.

I was thinking of getting her a north mountain gear suit and just letting her wear over her normal clothes.

Thanks
Posted By: YellaLineHunter

Re: Camo for women - 12/26/21 03:16 PM

I’ve heard she safari was made for women.
Posted By: Semo

Re: Camo for women - 12/26/21 05:17 PM

Academy usually has some good value buys.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Camo for women - 12/26/21 06:24 PM

I know she safari and Sitka both make clothes for women, but depending on age and if she’s still growing, I would just get her a nomad leafy outfit or asst leafy suit or something like that. Nomad frequently has sales on their stuff up to 50% off
Posted By: Atoler

Re: Camo for women - 12/27/21 10:09 PM

my wife has an assortment of SHE and Magellan stuff. I've never been one to spend big bucks on warm season clothing. Magellan works just fine for me, I actually prefer it to some of the more expensive brands.

Now for deer season, I've got her merino base layers, a dewalt heated jacket, and a sitka fanatic suit...... and she still gets cold. slap
Posted By: BraeBuckner

Re: Camo for women - 12/29/21 03:41 PM

I strictly use She camo for deer hunting, right down to my boots. But I've only found cold weather gear from them. During turkey season, I have several pairs of bottomland pants and shirts that I stick with
Posted By: Gobble4me757

Re: Camo for women - 12/29/21 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Atoler
my wife has an assortment of SHE and Magellan stuff. I've never been one to spend big bucks on warm season clothing. Magellan works just fine for me, I actually prefer it to some of the more expensive brands.

Now for deer season, I've got her merino base layers, a dewalt heated jacket, and a sitka fanatic suit...... and she still gets cold. slap

Don’t forget the Camo muff for her hands…at least my wife stole mine until I bought her one 😂
She outdoors makes good stuff. They have some thin turkey stuff as well.

Re: Camo for women - 12/29/21 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Gobble4me757
Originally Posted by Atoler

Don’t forget the Camo muff for her hands…at least my wife stole mine until I bought her one 😂
She outdoors makes good stuff. They have some thin turkey stuff as well.

It’s no use. She’s got the fanatic beanie, neck gaiter, and gloves. But if it’s below 50 degrees, she better be in a shooting house with a propane heater. I guess that’s why she likes chasing longbeards more than pine goats. Can’t say that I blame her there.

Re: Camo for women - 12/29/21 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by BraeBuckner
I strictly use She camo for deer hunting, right down to my boots. But I've only found cold weather gear from them. During turkey season, I have several pairs of bottomland pants and shirts that I stick with

Where did you find the bottomland pants?

I’m fixing to order some SHE stuff.
Posted By: BraeBuckner

Re: Camo for women - 12/30/21 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jstocks

I think they came straight from the mossy oak website? I've had them a couple years now. I don't see them on their website anymore though. I just checked and there's only two options for women's pants.

Re: Camo for women - 12/31/21 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by Jstocks

Bass pro normally has a smattering in store as well. If nothing else she can try stuff on and once you figure out the size you can order online.

Re: Camo for women - 12/31/21 10:00 AM

I ordered some SHE stuff.

Our Bass Pro never has much selection for her for some reason. At least if it doesn’t fit I can bring it back to the store though. Actually very reasonable long sleeve t shirts and sweatshirts on the SHE site right now. Some were only $12 and one hoody sweatshirt was only $15.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM