Aldeer.com

Uchee creek soa

Posted By: sloughfoot

Uchee creek soa - 04/24/21 12:32 AM

Got the email today that I’ve been promoted from alternate to hunter. Drew 9 and 10. If any of y’all have seen the place or hunted it any info would be much appreciated. Thanks
Posted By: Coosa1

Re: Uchee creek soa - 04/24/21 12:38 AM

Haven’t ever been on those particular sections but I talked to a guy down there on a deer hunt this January who was hunting 9. He said it was slap wrapped up with turkeys.
Posted By: dBmV

Re: Uchee creek soa - 04/24/21 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by Coosa1

Haven’t ever been on those particular sections but I talked to a guy down there on a deer hunt this January who was hunting 9. He said it was slap wrapped up with turkeys.

So that's where my turkeys went. My lease is right around the corner from Uchee creek and it used to be the best turkey land I had. Went to hell when they cut it and the hogs moved in. Good luck sloughfoot.
Posted By: Nightwatchman

Re: Uchee creek soa - 04/26/21 06:54 PM

Deer hunted 10. I was thinking the whole time I was there that I wish I could turkey hunt it. I saw 2 big gobblers in that biggest field right in the middle of 10
Posted By: sloughfoot

Re: Uchee creek soa - 04/26/21 11:17 PM

Didn’t hear the first gobble, but there are turkeys there. Place is pretty, I think they just about played out now though. The gobbler tracks I saw were all together.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM