Aldeer.com

Food for thought....

Posted By: Hevishot13

Food for thought.... - 04/20/21 06:01 PM

If hen turkeys acted more like momma geese during nesting, there would be far less nest failures. Everyone at some point has almost been killed by a nesting goose.....

[Linked Image]

This is a joke btw, just laugh. It’s funny!
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: Food for thought.... - 04/20/21 06:12 PM

no joking allowed - we're dead serious here!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Food for thought.... - 04/20/21 06:26 PM

I had a 10lb Chihuahua get run over and rolled one time by a hen with chick . He thought the hen was pretty rough. Lol

The hen ran dead over him knocking him down and rolled him . Chicks with different direction. I had to set down from laughing . I saw the hen squat and cover her chick when my dog got close ..... whammmm
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Food for thought.... - 04/20/21 06:28 PM

Oh and the damn geese hurt when they get on you . They bite hard and their wings feels your being beaten with sticks
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: Food for thought.... - 04/20/21 08:47 PM

I hate a freaking goose ! One critter I wouldn't mind seeing go extinct.
Posted By: abolt300

Re: Food for thought.... - 04/20/21 09:25 PM

Geese in the neighborhood lake used to give my black lab a wide berth when they saw her coming. She had the softest mouth of any bird dog I've ever been around and never punched a single hole in any duck, dove or quail I shot but she hated a freaking goose like nobody's business. If she could catch one on the bank, she'd race in and grab it just below the head and shake it until it was dead. She got wing beat bad when she was about 3 months old and once she grew up into an 85-90lb dog, I guess she figured it was payback time. I hate a freaking goose. Crap everywhere, and taste like chit too. Worthless animal in my book.
Posted By: Avengedsevenfold

Re: Food for thought.... - 04/20/21 11:07 PM

Geese are candy asses compared to “domesticated” swans. Anyone who has ever fished a pond that had them knows EXACTLY what I’m talking about
Posted By: Morris

Re: Food for thought.... - 04/20/21 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by BamaGuitarDude
no joking allowed - we're dead serious here!

[Linked Image]

🤣
© 2024 ALDEER.COM