Aldeer.com

Pants comparable to treklite

Posted By: Dano

Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 02:56 AM

Are there any pants out there comparable to the old mossy oak treklite pants? I've got the tibbee and the wasatch pants from mossy oak but they dont hold up as well as the treklite did and they are discontinued for sometime now.
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 03:08 AM

The lightweight pants at MacksPW are like $17 on sale right now. I just ordered 2 more pairs to put on shelf for years later
Posted By: HOWTON21

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 09:26 AM

The tibbee technical pants from mossy oak are the closest thing I’ve found to the old trek light pants. They are much better than the other series of tibbee pants that first came out.
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by 257wbymag
The lightweight pants at MacksPW are like $17 on sale right now. I just ordered 2 more pairs to put on shelf for years later

257, can you send a link on that? I didn't see anything.

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 12:33 PM

https://www.mackspw.com/Ultralight-Hunting-Pant
Posted By: rackhunter'

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 02:41 PM

Ive still got a pair of trek lite MO obsession, made by Russell athletic. Prob 8-10 yr old . Like new condition I’ll take no less than $300 for them laugh
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by rackhunter'
Ive still got a pair of trek lite MO obsession, made by Russell athletic. Prob 8-10 yr old . Like new condition I’ll take no less than $300 for them laugh

$300 for obsession?? Man, that's "original bottomland" or greenleaf money right there.....
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by rackhunter'
Best turkey pants ever made IMHO!
Posted By: High_Voltage

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 04:08 PM

Im pretty happy with my readhead tec-lite gear
Posted By: ozarktroutbum

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 05:02 PM

I guarantee any pants that are any good at that price are adult xxl’s and youth large
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 05:15 PM

I've got a pair of magellans I got from academy that zip off at the knee. They are freakin sweet. They're the new bottomland, quiet and comfortable. They've held up really well for me.

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by ozarktroutbum
I guarantee any pants that are any good at that price are adult xxl’s and youth large

I ordered 2 pairs of L. That’ll do me a few years
Posted By: AU_trout_bum

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/14/20 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by bowtarist
I've got a pair of magellans I got from academy that zip off at the knee. They are freakin sweet. They're the new bottomland, quiet and comfortable. They've held up really well for me.

Can you still get those anywhere? Unfortunately, the lightweights always feel good to me until you get into some briars!
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/16/20 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by AU_trout_bum
Originally Posted by bowtarist

Can you still get those anywhere? Unfortunately, the lightweights always feel good to me until you get into some briars!

I'm not sure. I haven't looked in a long time.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/16/20 12:00 PM

Under armour used to make a pair like them. I still have a pair of pants...had the shirt too but some booger eater in northport pried the door off my truck an stole my 835 mossberg and that shirt...wudnt to bent outa shape about the gun, but i miss that shirt.
Posted By: BC

Re: Pants comparable to treklite - 04/16/20 08:10 PM

Drake Ultra Light Pants
© 2024 ALDEER.COM