Aldeer.com

crow hunters

Posted By: Semo

crow hunters - 03/29/20 01:46 AM

Hunted a wma for the first time today and got on several birds early. A guy came up the ridge and crow called constantly until I heard putting and saw the birds running at 80 yards before they were gone. Question: Do you take crow decoys when crow hunting in Alabama? I've actually crow hunted in oklahoma and I don't think we called that much with our electric call., but we did use decoys.

My buddy and I joked that he must have had several decoys zip tied to his vest.
Posted By: Mbrock

Re: crow hunters - 03/29/20 01:52 AM

I’ve seen/heard things on public ground this year that blow my mind.
Posted By: ozarktroutbum

Re: crow hunters - 03/29/20 02:12 AM

Couple days ago I saw a couple trucks at a small section of wma property. Saw a couple guys standing around and one guy wearing an orange vest and hat. About 9:00 am.
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: crow hunters - 03/29/20 03:26 AM

I hunted public tgis morning. Had 2 other hunters come in on me at 7am and wanted to chit chat........around 11, I had 2 hippie looking hikers walk by me at about 10yds and never saw me. Not sure where they thought they were going because I was way off from any trail. I called it a morning after that...
Posted By: Davyalabama

Re: crow hunters - 03/29/20 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by ozarktroutbum
Couple days ago I saw a couple trucks at a small section of wma property. Saw a couple guys standing around and one guy wearing an orange vest and hat. About 9:00 am.
. I may be mistaken, but I believe some states require it if they someone is moving and not stationary.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM