Aldeer.com

gobbling today

Posted By: Festus

gobbling today - 05/26/19 05:35 PM

Went Bream fishing in a pond in Macon County early this morning. Swore I heard a Turkey Gobble...then again...thought sure gotta be a woodpecker...nope. Got Closer and he gobbled about 20 times....probably a Jake trying out his new found Gobbler!!
Posted By: Avengedsevenfold

Re: gobbling today - 05/26/19 05:43 PM

They still gobbling good
Posted By: hawkeye76

Re: gobbling today - 05/26/19 07:52 PM

Listened to one from my buddys driveway while we were hooking up to go fishin this mornin. Gonna try and go in the mornin if it aint raining. It’ll be the last hunt of the year.
Posted By: NEbamahunter

Re: gobbling today - 05/27/19 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by hawkeye76
Listened to one from my buddys driveway while we were hooking up to go fishin this mornin. Gonna try and go in the mornin if it aint raining. It’ll be the last hunt of the year.

Well, how did u do? 😁
Posted By: Out back

Re: gobbling today - 05/27/19 08:40 PM

Still gobbling here. Still got hens even.
I would tell ya'll about yesterday's hunt, but I'm not stupid.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: gobbling today - 05/27/19 11:39 PM

My wife and were at our lake house on Smith Lake and walked the trails at Clear Creek Recreation area when one sounded off at 12 noon the other day. I mouth yelped with no call as we got closer to where he was and he hammered back. He gobbled on his own about 5 times that we heard as we walked out too.
Posted By: Out back

Re: gobbling today - 05/27/19 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by outdoorobsession
My wife and were at our lake house on Smith Lake and walked the trails at Clear Creek Recreation area when one sounded off at 12 noon the other day. I mouth yelped with no call as we got closer to where he was and he hammered back. He gobbled on his own about 5 times that we heard as we walked out too.

Did you get him?
Posted By: hawkeye76

Re: gobbling today - 05/28/19 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by NEbamahunter

Well, how did u do? 😁

It was foggy and raining and 50. Plus i got called in to work at 7. I didnt even go. I’ll try and go between now and the 31st.
Posted By: NEbamahunter

Re: gobbling today - 05/31/19 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by NEbamahunter

Well, how did u do? 😁

It was foggy and raining and 50. Plus i got called in to work at 7. I didnt even go. I’ll try and go between now and the 31st.

Well that's a shame, hopefully u will get him tomorrow
© 2024 ALDEER.COM