Aldeer.com

Filming Turkey Hunts

Posted By: Hgibson

Filming Turkey Hunts - 12/09/18 12:06 AM

Do any of y’all film your own hunts? If so, what kind of setup do y’all have? I am looking to start filming my own hunts this upcoming spring.
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Filming Turkey Hunts - 12/09/18 12:08 AM

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2505041&page=1
Posted By: deadeye48

Re: Filming Turkey Hunts - 12/09/18 12:39 PM

I use a tacticam 4.0 to film all my hunts. It has a 5x zoom but the new 5.0 has a 8x zoom
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Filming Turkey Hunts - 12/09/18 03:15 PM

all you need is a tripod and a camera with zoom. Id use one of those rollout camo blinds with the extendable stakes...set camera on tripod up on one side (opposite of your shooting side) and film them coming in....zoom out a little so you dont miss the shot...ease up your shotgun behind the blind and shoot em.
Posted By: AUwrestler

Re: Filming Turkey Hunts - 12/09/18 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Hgibson
Do any of y’all film your own hunts? If so, what kind of setup do y’all have? I am looking to start filming my own hunts this upcoming spring.

Where are you at?
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Filming Turkey Hunts - 12/09/18 05:57 PM

If anyone just wants to video I’ll be glad to be the hunter on your land or mine. I’m not going to wait for the perfect camera angle and don’t even care if you catch the kill at all but I guarantee you will get a dead turkey on film eventually. smile
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: Filming Turkey Hunts - 12/09/18 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by YEKRUT
If anyone just wants to video I’ll be glad to be the hunter on your land or mine. I’m not going to wait for the perfect camera angle and don’t even care if you catch the kill at all but I guarantee you will get a dead turkey on film eventually. smile

😂 X2
Posted By: 18feathers

Re: Filming Turkey Hunts - 01/09/19 07:06 AM

I film as much as I can in the spring with a Nikon dslr camera, got the complete setup for a little over $1,000 it’s worth every penny. Anyone interested in the Dallas county area south I will come film YOU and edit your hunts! Not looking to shoot anything just building footage for a YouTube channel.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Filming Turkey Hunts - 01/09/19 12:18 PM

That little camera can be be cool..but its costly....and not the money kind.
Posted By: turkey247

Re: Filming Turkey Hunts - 01/09/19 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by 18feathers
I film as much as I can in the spring with a Nikon dslr camera, got the complete setup for a little over $1,000 it’s worth every penny. Anyone interested in the Dallas county area south I will come film YOU and edit your hunts! Not looking to shoot anything just building footage for a YouTube channel.

Marengo? Youth weekend?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM