Aldeer.com

Florida draw results posted.

Posted By: North40R

Florida draw results posted. - 12/06/18 02:35 AM

I applied for a group tag and didn't get drawn this time. Second round starts the 7th.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/07/18 12:07 AM

We ended up not putting in this year, I think i told you why. smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/07/18 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by YEKRUT
We ended up not putting in this year, I think i told you why. smile

fill me in Brandon. We used to slay the Special Opp hunts..we had a great strategy.

Then Casey ( foldemup) told me only 10 % of Non residents get picked now..is that whats going on? luckily he did and shot 2, one on both hunts.
Posted By: AU coonhunter

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/07/18 03:06 AM

We didn’t put in because I ended up making a golden contact. As long as things go as planned, there should be dead osceola pics the first week of March.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/07/18 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by AU coonhunter
We didn’t put in because I ended up making a golden contact. As long as things go as planned, there should be dead osceola pics the first week of March.
j
The rich get richer... grin. Congrats on the pick up!
Posted By: North40R

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/07/18 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by AU coonhunter

Last I had heard y'all were still in the process. Awesome that it worked out for y'all.

We can't go until the second week so if y'all leave any alive down there hook us up!

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/07/18 02:09 PM

The guy says he has a couple ranches that we can hunt. It really is too good to be true, but sometimes you stumble onto a goldmine.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/07/18 04:19 PM

I’m thinking it’s still just a dream until I see the places and actually have Camo on and hear a turkey gobble while standing down there. It’s like hitting the lottery if it all holds together.
Posted By: 3toe

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/07/18 05:41 PM

I’m thinking it’s still just a dream until I see the places and actually have Camo on and hear a turkey gobble while standing down there. It’s like hitting the lottery if it all holds together.

I'm kind of in the same dream. Got a co-worker in Tampa who has talked to one person and has one more to talk to at Christmas but says he has me two places to hunt near Ocala. I'll believe it when my boots are in the sandy soil.

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/07/18 05:55 PM

It is going to be a heck of a trip if it all pans out though.
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/07/18 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by 3toe
I'm kind of in the same dream. Got a co-worker in Tampa who has talked to one person and has one more to talk to at Christmas but says he has me two places to hunt near Ocala. I'll believe it when my boots are in the sandy soil.
The Lord has been convicting me about picking at you on here like I do. I sincerely apologize, my dearest Ned. grin
Posted By: 3toe

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/07/18 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by JUGHEAD
The Lord has been convicting me about picking at you on here like I do. I sincerely apologize, my dearest Ned. grin

Ha! If I can make it happen I'll take you.
Posted By: sj22

Re: Florida draw results posted. - 12/08/18 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by JUGHEAD

Ha! If I can make it happen I'll take you.

I’ll drive y’all and pay for the fuel if I can go???
© 2024 ALDEER.COM