Aldeer.com

SW Lowndes Co. turkey lease

Posted By: Cynical

SW Lowndes Co. turkey lease - 08/14/18 09:31 PM

I have 1400 acres in south/southwest Lowndes County that has not been turkey hunted in the 2 prior seasons (I know, because none of us turkey hunts). There was only one turkey hunter for the prior 4 years before that.

Not timber company land. Very few planted pines, several large hardwood bottoms, with the remainder mixed pine & hardwood, small overgrown fields. Plenty of water sources.

This would be exclusive turkey rights, you and your group only. None of the deer hunters would be allowed turkey rights.

$3/acre.
Posted By: abolt300

Re: SW Lowndes Co. turkey lease - 08/14/18 09:39 PM

Make sure that you have plenty of space available in your inbox. Your little red envelope is about to start blinking in 3, 2, 1.
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: SW Lowndes Co. turkey lease - 08/14/18 10:44 PM

$3 a acre is stout for a turkey lease unless it’s infested and there ain’t many of them places left.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: SW Lowndes Co. turkey lease - 08/15/18 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by abolt300
Make sure that you have plenty of space available in your inbox. Your little red envelope is about to start blinking in 3, 2, 1.

Mine hasn’t stopped blinking in 6 months. smile
Posted By: Ben2

Re: SW Lowndes Co. turkey lease - 08/15/18 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by YEKRUT
Originally Posted by abolt300

Mine hasn’t stopped blinking in 6 months. smile

Skinny will fix it next week
Posted By: Cynical

Re: SW Lowndes Co. turkey lease - 01/29/19 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Cynical
I have 1400 acres in south/southwest Lowndes County that has not been turkey hunted in the 2 prior seasons (I know, because none of us turkey hunts). There was only one turkey hunter for the prior 4 years before that.

Not timber company land. Very few planted pines, several large hardwood bottoms, with the remainder mixed pine & hardwood, small overgrown fields. Plenty of water sources.

This would be exclusive turkey rights, you and your group only. None of the deer hunters would be allowed turkey rights.

$3/acre.

I had several PM's about this, and I gave those who pm'd a number where they were in line. However, I dropped the ball and never circled back with anyone to show the property. This being the last weekend of deer season (for me at least), it would be a great time to show anyone who wanted to look at the property for turkey rights. I will separately PM those who previously were interested and still have priority. And $3/acre isn't set in stone, come take a look at it and we can go from there with a reasonable offer if it isn't already locked up.
Posted By: Jstocks

Re: SW Lowndes Co. turkey lease - 01/29/19 04:07 PM

Pm sent
Possibly available to today
If not can have someone from group look this week or next.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM