Aldeer.com

New video- Hardwoods hunt

Posted By: PanolaProductions

New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/07/18 01:36 PM

I contemplated not even editing this one, but thought somebody may get something out of it. It's a little different than most of my videos. One of those mornings you think about all the time after its over.I had turkeys all over me. I wish the video would have done it justice, but the audio is pretty good. Turkeys may be hard to see at times, but I tried to throw in some guides along the way. This is one of those better suited for a full big screen and some type of good audio system. Hope yall like it thumbup

Posted By: sj22

Re: New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/07/18 02:26 PM

Good stuff brother, thanks for sharing and if you ever need someone to run the gun to free you up with the camera I’d be happy to help out! You were covered up with em
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/07/18 02:33 PM

You're a better man than me. I'd have forgone the video and rolled him up. Enjoyed it though
Posted By: Turkeymaster

Re: New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/07/18 04:45 PM

sweet video with some good audio, aint noway I let him just walk out of there without squeezing one off
Posted By: ronfromramer

Re: New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/08/18 12:55 AM

I would have shot the first one moving to the left that got in behind him. The rest would've never happened
Posted By: deadeye48

Re: New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/08/18 01:22 AM

Great video and very good on the patients too. It would've been hard not to squeeze off a shot but you made the right call
Posted By: Sulli

Re: New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/08/18 02:54 AM

Awesome
Posted By: Mully

Re: New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/08/18 12:25 PM

Great video but I don't think I would have had that kind of patience.
Posted By: hawglips

Re: New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/08/18 01:45 PM

That was cool to watch.
Posted By: North40R

Re: New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/08/18 06:19 PM

Definitely a cool video! I wouldn't have had that much patience.
Posted By: PanolaProductions

Re: New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/08/18 07:56 PM

Ha! rofl Thanks guys I appreciate the comments!

I blame this on my brother, naturally. I really just got caught up being a spectator in this circus
Posted By: JA

Re: New video- Hardwoods hunt - 08/08/18 08:06 PM

Great video. Thanks for posting. Just confirms why I like turkey hunting so much.

I've killed a lot of birds over the years but to this day, the best turkey hunt I ever had was one I didn't even take a shot. I was sitting right between two gobblers who must have gobbled at least 200 times. I was no more than about 50 yards between them but never saw either one. Nothing more fun than being on one gobbling close!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM