Aldeer.com

Turkey Lease 850 acres

Posted By: teamduckdown

Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 04:37 PM

Ive got 850 acres in NW Wilcox county. The cost is more than I care to carry on my own this year, so im looking for someone to split it with me. Preferably someone who is not using this as their only place to hunt, so we can keep the pressure down. I have other places, I would like the other person to as well. Pm me for more info
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 04:53 PM

This is odd that you need help on such a small lease. Your part time turkey hunting buddy and you were willing to pony up $6000 to lease the turkey rights behind my back after I told you about the opportunity slap
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 05:09 PM

slap popcorn

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Squeaky
This is odd that you need help on such a small lease. Your part time turkey hunting buddy and you were willing to pony up $6000 to lease the turkey rights behind my back after I told you about the opportunity slap

I can post the messages between us where you told me that you had no interest in that lease, and that you could even put me in touch with the guys, if that will clear things up... before you go spouting out from the mouth.

And for the record, I didn't find out who was involved in that OR that there was even another party involved until I found out who got it.
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 05:20 PM

So I’m guessing you would be talking about the lease Jason been talking about.
Posted By: Moodyc24

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 05:27 PM

popcorn

I’m here.
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 05:43 PM

Corn

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 05:47 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Turkey_neck
So I’m guessing you would be talking about the lease Jason been talking about.

The piece Squeaky is talking about, yes

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by teamduckdown

I can post the messages between us where you told me that you had no interest in that lease, and that you could even put me in touch with the guys, if that will clear things up... before you go spouting out from the mouth.

And for the record, I didn't find out who was involved in that OR that there was even another party involved until I found out who got it.

LOL...like you said, you had your buddy go behind my back. I offered to help you in our messages and phone conversation. You never once contacted me about the lease. Anyway no worries, y'all found out who had first dibs on those turkey rights pretty quickly. May have ended differently had you gone through me like I offered grin

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 06:04 PM

LOL...like you said, you had your buddy go behind my back. I offered to help you in our messages and phone conversation. You never once contacted me about the lease. Anyway no worries, y'all found out who had first dibs on those turkey rights pretty quickly. May have ended differently had you gone through me like I offered grin

You said you had no interest in it, sooo explain to me how I or anyone else went behind your back? crazy

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 06:05 PM

I still find it odd you need help with 850 acres when y'all were willing to pay 6K. That was my point but did see the opportunity to bust your chops over the lease I offered to help you with.

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 06:07 PM

I still find it odd you need help with 850 acres when y'all were willing to pay 6K. That was my point but did see the opportunity to bust your chops over the lease I offered to help you with.

I dunno what them boys told you.. but we weren't going to pay them no 6k.

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 06:20 PM

Well that's what I was told. Y'all would have not got them for anything less. Trust me I tried to get the rights much cheaper. Jason was dealing with the wrong person so I'm not sure what he was told. I was in contact with the money man and I know what he wanted for the rights. He needed that amount to make their budget work out and wasn't willing to negotiate very much if any.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/28/18 11:39 PM

This place is like a sore peter, you just can’t beat it.
Posted By: n2deer

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/29/18 12:04 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tailwalk7

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/29/18 12:18 AM

So how much is it?
Posted By: buckbrush

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/29/18 12:21 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/29/18 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by Tailwalk7
So how much is it?

Top secret!!!!
Posted By: marshmud991

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/29/18 05:34 PM

6k for turkey rights? Damn I need to rethink this turkey hunting stuff. I can make the camp some money. We don't have any turkeys but we have good looking turkey woods. slap
Posted By: Camden86

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/29/18 06:59 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/29/18 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by marshmud991
6k for turkey rights? Damn I need to rethink this turkey hunting stuff. I can make the camp some money. We don't have any turkeys but we have good looking turkey woods. slap

Yea sorry bout that I could have swore I left at least one down there this year.

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/29/18 07:44 PM

Marsh that cost was for 4,000 acres of sole turkey rights on a property that has the best turkey population of any property I have ever put foot on in this state. Yes it's high but at $1.50 per acre it's definitely within the asking price of today's market. It's becoming rare to find property in this state to lease for less. It's out there but hard to find.
Posted By: Swampdrummin

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/30/18 01:34 AM

Marsh that cost was for 4,000 acres of sole turkey rights on a property that has the best turkey population of any property I have ever put foot on in this state. Yes it's high but at $1.50 per acre it's definitely within the asking price of today's market. It's becoming rare to find property in this state to lease for less. It's out there but hard to find.

Ok i’m In.
Posted By: Gobl4me

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/30/18 01:48 AM

Lol ^
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 05/30/18 09:16 AM

Ain’t no turkeys around here......

Just move along! smile

If the place Dylan is advertising is near, or similar to, what he used to hunt up there; it will be good!
Posted By: Camden86

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 06/01/18 03:26 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: Avengedsevenfold

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 06/01/18 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by YEKRUT
This place is like a sore peter, you just can’t beat it.

X2

But apparently it's accepted to have a buddy try to slide in from the back!
Posted By: Big Game Hunter

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 06/01/18 04:27 PM

Days of our Lives.

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 06/01/18 05:20 PM

That's much better. I thought is was for the 850acs. I guess my brother and I will just keep hunting the turkeys we don't have.
Posted By: leroycnbucks

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 06/01/18 05:42 PM

I'm right there with you marsh! Damn what an addiction !
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 06/01/18 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by leroycnbucks

4 or 5 people leasing 4000 acres of great turkey land and paying 1200-1500 each is a good deal. Of course you can lose your ass too. To your point, I spent $1200 to lease 850 acres of the finest turkey habitat I've ever seen with pics of gobs all during deer season and didn't hear or see a bird on it this year. That sucked.

Dr. B

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 06/01/18 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by bamaeyedoc
Originally Posted by leroycnbucks

4 or 5 people leasing 4000 acres of great turkey land and paying 1200-1500 each is a good deal. Of course you can lose your ass too. To your point, I spent $1200 to lease 850 acres of the finest turkey habitat I've ever seen with pics of gobs all during deer season and didn't hear or see a bird on it this year. That sucked.

Dr. B

3-4 years ago there wasn't enough money out there to get our 1000acs from us for turkey season. It was just slap full of turkeys. Now I wouldn't give 2 chits for it. Our whole area is void of turkeys now. We had 1 turkey gobble on our place 3 mornings and that was it. Something bad happened. Heck 2 yrs ago we left 4 different gobblers gobbling at the end of the season. Last season I didn't hear a gobble on our place and just that 1 this season. Only thing that changed is some of our lines were thinned and a littles clearcut. Just sucks bad because I love hearing them gobble.
Posted By: duxlayer

Re: Turkey Lease 850 acres - 06/02/18 02:17 AM

I got 10 on squeaky .. I’ve met team ducknuts! Wooo!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM