Aldeer.com

NWTF convention

Posted By: crocker

NWTF convention - 02/14/18 02:33 AM

Who goin and when?
Posted By: hootn

Re: NWTF convention - 02/14/18 03:05 AM

be there Friday, sat and sunday. don't know if they will let us meet around the boats again. ,I aint figured out why they didn't last year either.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: NWTF convention - 02/14/18 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by hootn
be there Friday, sat and sunday. don't know if they will let us meet around the boats again. ,I aint figured out why they didn't last year either.

I heard it was something about an ugly sog spilling a whiskey drink in it the year before.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/14/18 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by YEKRUT

I heard it was something about an ugly sog spilling a whiskey drink in it the year before.

I may be ugly but I didn't spill the so called whisky. that was 2 years ago so i don't remember who might have spilled said drink.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/14/18 04:12 AM

I may be ugly but I didn't spill the so called whisky. that was 2 years ago so i don't remember who might have spilled said drink.

No it wasn’t you, this guy is even uglier than you are smile
Posted By: rackhunter'

Re: NWTF convention - 02/14/18 02:24 PM

I’ll be there Saturday morning , i should be easy to find I’ll be the guy in a camo hat , t-shirt and boots...
Posted By: BrentM

Re: NWTF convention - 02/14/18 02:25 PM

Did they really ban y’all from the boats last year ? rofl
Heck it ain’t like that boat had carpet or anything. It was made to withstand abuse !
Posted By: alight1983

Re: NWTF convention - 02/14/18 02:36 PM

I'll be there friday
Posted By: tbest3

Re: NWTF convention - 02/14/18 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by rackhunter'
I’ll be there Saturday morning , i should be easy to find I’ll be the guy in a camo hat , t-shirt and boots...

No britches? Boy you will be easy to pick out.
Posted By: North40R

Re: NWTF convention - 02/14/18 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by BrentM
Did they really ban y’all from the boats last year ? rofl
Heck it ain’t like that boat had carpet or anything. It was made to withstand abuse !

Brent you can't listen to those 2 numbnuts! It's a shame they're both so jealous of my good looks that they resort to this petty, 3rd grade junk.

We'll be there at the boats this year again!
Posted By: BrentM

Re: NWTF convention - 02/15/18 12:18 AM

In that case I’ll see you there !!! Just stay away from the ones with carpet and you’ll be fine.
Posted By: scoutmaster

Re: NWTF convention - 02/15/18 08:33 PM

Friday Saturday and Sunday. I will be the ol fat guy with the skinny 14 yr old boy with the big smile on his face.
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: NWTF convention - 02/15/18 08:50 PM

Anyone want to pick me up some Apex shells while you're there? I'll be glad to pay someone a little freight charge.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/15/18 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by NightHunter
Anyone want to pick me up some Apex shells while you're there? I'll be glad to pay someone a little freight charge.

Depends on whether or not you could meet us somewhere Sunday afternoon off 65 and pick them up.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/15/18 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by North40R

Depends on whether or not you could meet us somewhere Sunday afternoon off 65 and pick them up.

same here..
Posted By: crocker

Re: NWTF convention - 02/15/18 11:21 PM

Sitting here by chucky Sykes. Y’all want me to tell him anything??
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: NWTF convention - 02/15/18 11:42 PM

Tell him Aldeer says bite me.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 12:23 AM

Be glad to meet in Cullman at any exit.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 01:14 AM

That'll work. Just let me know what size shot you want. I'll pick them up and meet you Sunday on our way back through.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 01:32 AM

Be glad to meet in Cullman at any exit.

If it’s easier you can come buy me lunch next week in Athens and get them smile

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 01:40 AM

Thanks Brandon but I'll be in Nashville then at the Southeastern Deer Study Group Meeting next week.
Posted By: Goose11

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 01:55 AM

Is there any advantage to renewing my NWTF membership at the convention? Or does it matter?

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Goose11
Is there any advantage to renewing my NWTF membership at the convention? Or does it matter?

Up there you get a $25 bass pro card and admission all weekend for $35. I always do mine there.
Posted By: n2deer

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by Goose11

They used to give you a gift card to bass pro there. Im not gonna make it this year. I have to work.
Posted By: wmd

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 02:58 AM

You can get the $25 gift card or a 2-knive set if you renew/join online and not have to wait in lines to renew up there and still get in free to the convention ... might not be a problem if you are going up on Thursday/Friday but the Saturday lines to renew memberships were not fun the last time we did it.
Posted By: alight1983

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 07:25 PM

Well I finally got some apex shells. It was a zoo around that booth. Good luck to all.
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 08:50 PM

Didn't make it to the convention but wife and I took in the NWTF headquarters in Edgefield SC yesterday. And yes, it was awesome! Due to the time of day and that most of the employees were in Nashville, we had the entire museum to ourselves.

Dr. B

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by alight1983
Well I finally got some apex shells. It was a zoo around that booth. Good luck to all.

By the time I came by and wasn't a mad house they were sold out of 20ga shells.
Posted By: bradbathome

Re: NWTF convention - 02/16/18 10:59 PM

I got some from Marks Monday but they may be sold out by now

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 01:12 AM

Well dang

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by bradbathome

I got some from Marks Monday but they may be sold out by now

Nothing but 10 ga yesterday
Posted By: CKyleC

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 01:55 AM

You want me to check for 20ga tomorrow?

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by CKyleC

At Marks? Sure. Also got North 40R looking at the convention but not looking good.
Posted By: CKyleC

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 02:58 AM

I meant the convention

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 12:04 PM

At Marks? Sure. Also got North 40R looking at the convention but not looking good.

Not looking good at all! Their booth looked like a swarm of bees when we passed it yesterday. I'll try to go there first this morning but I'm sure they'll be sold out.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 01:21 PM

If all else fails before season you can come roll your own at my house and shoot while there as well.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by BrentM
In that case I’ll see you there !!! Just stay away from the ones with carpet and you’ll be fine.

Same ole boy from years past is here peddling them too. He gave 40 the stank eye when we walked by yesterday. He is right when you walk in this year.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 01:29 PM

I've got the gator aide in my bag.....

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 01:34 PM

Now it’s a party. 40 didn’t understand why I was excited about some Gatorade at first. smile

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 01:44 PM

Now it’s a party. 40 didn’t understand why I was excited about some Gatorade at first. smile

He ain t refined as us are, who knows "great gator aide"
Posted By: king

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 03:00 PM

hey crocker, tell chuck he is doing a good job, keep it up !!!
Posted By: wmd

Re: NWTF convention - 02/17/18 09:26 PM

My son and I just got back home. Bought a couple things, got to meet Lyle from Houndstooth Calls, but the things I was hoping to pick up were sold out ... figures, but we still had a good time.
Posted By: rackhunter'

Re: NWTF convention - 02/18/18 03:36 AM

Went on Friday around 3 o’clock . All 12 and 20 turkey loads were sold out at apex and federal tss. Bought some hooks mouth calls , houndstooth hat, American strutter hat, Dixie strutter shirt and sticker, Paper turkey targets, jerky and some hot sauce.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: NWTF convention - 02/18/18 03:49 AM

My brother is there...lucky sucker..got to meet will primos. Id like to meet wilbur someday
Posted By: t123winters

Re: NWTF convention - 02/18/18 04:55 AM

Had a good time over there today, Ran into some good folks,still didn't get to meet Hank,or Dillon,maybe next time.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/18/18 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by t123winters
Had a good time over there today, Ran into some good folks,still didn't get to meet Hank,or Dillon,maybe next time.

Good to see you again. Got to meet Dillon and Ike both today.
Posted By: Mbrock

Re: NWTF convention - 02/18/18 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by rackhunter'
Went on Friday around 3 o’clock . All 12 and 20 turkey loads were sold out at apex and federal tss. Bought some hooks mouth calls , houndstooth hat, American strutter hat, Dixie strutter shirt and sticker, Paper turkey targets, jerky and some hot sauce.

Go to Pat’s in Jasper. They’ve got a few boxes in 12 still.

Re: NWTF convention - 02/18/18 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by t123winters

Hate we missed you! It was good to see old friends again. We just walked in the door at home. Fired up for season to get here even more now. Guess I'll load TSS this week and make a few more calls.
Posted By: HOYT 09

Re: NWTF convention - 02/20/18 10:40 PM

Went Friday but the last 2 years I have been have not been as good as the first 2 years I went just my opinion!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM