Aldeer.com

SOA Hunts

Posted By: Limbhanger56

SOA Hunts - 10/10/17 09:35 PM

Has anyone else found out if they got picked for the soa hunts? I applied for 4 of the turkey hunts and got picked as an alternate and was emailed today telling me my status has changed to hunter. Looks like when I get back from Texas on a Rio hunt I'll be headed to Russell County.
Posted By: Yelp softly

Re: SOA Hunts - 10/10/17 09:40 PM

I put in for 2 of the Russell Co hunts but didn’t get selected for either one. Get up with me closer to time for the hunt, I can offer you a place to stay. My club is about 15 miles from there. I doubt you find anything closer. Opelika and Phenix City are the closest decent sized towns but they’re at least 30 minutes from that property.
Posted By: Limbhanger56

Re: SOA Hunts - 10/10/17 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Yelp softly
I put in for 2 of the Russell Co hunts but didn’t get selected for either one. Get up with me closer to time for the hunt, I can offer you a place to stay. My club is about 15 miles from there. I doubt you find anything closer. Opelika and Phenix City are the closest decent sized towns but they’re at least 30 minutes from that property.

I was wondering if there was a camp site down there?
Posted By: Yelp softly

Re: SOA Hunts - 10/10/17 10:12 PM

No camping allowed on those properties. I believe that was written in the rules that were published for those SOAs. I think there’s a roach motel in Crawford but that’s it unless you drive 30 minutes.
Posted By: teamduckdown

Re: SOA Hunts - 10/11/17 05:17 AM

Didn't get chosen for anything
© 2024 ALDEER.COM