Aldeer.com

New Call Question

Posted By: HHSyelper

New Call Question - 09/29/17 09:38 AM

Kyle got me thinking ??

Does anyone make a two sided pot call with ceramic and copper or aluminum? I been wanting to add one of these to my bag of tricks for wet weather, but if someone makes a combo that would be even better. Thanks.
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: New Call Question - 09/29/17 09:44 AM

I've seen some inexpensive mass produced calls that were glass on 1 side and slate on the other....don't know anything about them quality-wise.

Re: New Call Question - 09/29/17 09:46 AM

I've got a good custom call that is glass over slate. I'm wanting to add an aluminum or copper or ceramic for an all weather call. If I could find a combo of one over another of these that would be great. Thanks
Posted By: n2deer

Re: New Call Question - 09/29/17 04:40 PM

I have a glass over aluminum I use a good bit. Never seen a mixture of the ones you mentioned.
Posted By: Yelp softly

Re: New Call Question - 09/29/17 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: n2deer
I have a glass over aluminum I use a good bit. Never seen a mixture of the ones you mentioned.

Don't know that I've ever seen that combo either. Straight Creek makes some really good 2 sided calls but they don't list that combo on their site. Call them and see if they've ever tried it or if they'd be willing to make you one.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: New Call Question - 09/29/17 05:42 PM

Rocky top game Calls makes 2 sides pots, I have a glass over slate and a copper over slate in my vest. If you want Chris’s contact info let me know and I’ll fix you up.
Posted By: Deerslyer86

Re: New Call Question - 09/30/17 12:38 AM

I can do you one

Re: New Call Question - 10/02/17 09:40 AM

n2deer, who made your glass over aluminum?

Yekrut, who made you copper over slate?
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: New Call Question - 10/02/17 10:39 AM

HHSyelper, Straight Creek Calls out of Montgomery might be interested in making a all like this; I'd get in touch w/them
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: New Call Question - 10/02/17 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By: HHSyelper
n2deer, who made your glass over aluminum?

Yekrut, who made you copper over slate?

Chris at Rocky top game Calls.

Re: New Call Question - 10/02/17 01:26 PM

Yekrut, can you pm me his contact info? Do you have his copper over aluminum or just the copper over slate? Also, do you have a ballpark of what he charges for a call?
Posted By: Clark8907

Re: New Call Question - 10/02/17 09:33 PM

Check out gobbler down game calls. Their aluminum call ain't no joke. They were working on a copper call but idk if they ever put it out yet.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM