Aldeer.com

Custom Calls...

Posted By: CKyleC

Custom Calls... - 09/29/17 06:49 AM

Here we are approaching deer season and all I can think about is what Turkey calls I'd like to add to my collection.

What calls do you plan on adding before March 15?
Posted By: mr.clif

Re: Custom Calls... - 09/29/17 07:05 AM

I love collecting turkey calls, but no matter what I seem to buy I still kill 95% of em with same combo. I usually strike with a box if their not gobbling and kill em with a mouth yelper. I've had a Bob Fulcher long box and trough call on order for a few months now.
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: Custom Calls... - 09/29/17 08:05 AM

Plenty of custom makers right here on ALDeer & their calls are top-notch ... This coming season, I can't wait to try out ozarktroutbum's scratch box ... Last year, Houndstooth GC/Lyle's box call did the trick & is a super-nice looking call, to boot...
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: Custom Calls... - 09/29/17 09:16 AM

I still need to hurry up and get a Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen slate call...
Posted By: CKyleC

Re: Custom Calls... - 09/29/17 09:48 AM

Originally Posted By: BamaGuitarDude
Plenty of custom makers right here on ALDeer & their calls are top-notch ... This coming season, I can't wait to try out ozarktroutbum's scratch box ... Last year, Houndstooth GC/Lyle's box call did the trick & is a super-nice looking call, to boot...

I've got a few from Lyle and Stony.

I sent an email to preacherman this morning. I'd like to get a couple of his calls
Posted By: Buckedoutagain3

Re: Custom Calls... - 09/29/17 02:27 PM

Easily the best i ever used is Spur Ridge Calls aluminum pot and Appalachian Custom Calls "southern belle" mouth call
Posted By: n2deer

Re: Custom Calls... - 09/29/17 04:35 PM

Might pick up a few more tube calls. I enjoy playing with them.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Custom Calls... - 09/29/17 05:40 PM

I don’t do much call collecting other than some trading now and then. If I don’t like them I give them to the kids to play with and learn on. If I like them they are in my vest or go box. It’s hard to beat anything Lyle and Stony have to offer.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM