Aldeer.com

Something isn't right.

Posted By: Smells

Something isn't right. - 09/14/17 05:47 PM

We are now one month from the opening of deer bow season. Anticipation towards this event has been steadily building within me. So why, as I was driving home this afternoon, did I find myself deeeeeeep in a daydream about hunting turkeys grin?
Posted By: AUwrestler

Re: Something isn't right. - 09/14/17 06:28 PM

Because deer season is just something to do until Turkey season comes around again. Like watching golf in the summer until football is on. I got on youtube last night watching 2017 turkey hunts.
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: Something isn't right. - 09/14/17 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Smells
We are now one month from the opening of deer bow season. Anticipation towards this event has been steadily building within me. So why, as I was driving home this afternoon, did I find myself deeeeeeep in a daydream about hunting turkeys grin?

Because, as I've learned, you have to be a little touched in the head to be a turkey hunter.
Posted By: Jmxinc

Re: Something isn't right. - 09/14/17 08:27 PM

Gomer your right!
I saw 3 longboards on side of I 22 this morning and
spent the rest of my drive in thinking how I could go
piddling in on them this spring!
I guess I got it bad!
Posted By: Jmxinc

Re: Something isn't right. - 09/14/17 08:28 PM

Longbeards,,, great spelling! Long Day!
Posted By: dBmV

Re: Something isn't right. - 09/14/17 09:01 PM

I've got the same disease. I used to check fields for deer as I drove back and and forth to work. Now I look for turkeys.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Something isn't right. - 09/14/17 09:19 PM

It's like being ugly, you can't cure it. The only medicine is boots on necks.
Posted By: Sulli

Re: Something isn't right. - 09/15/17 04:07 PM

Planting fields last weekend I saw a beautiful sight, lots and lots of young turkeys. Not to mention that I'm getting a lot of pics of paint brushes. Put a BIG smile on my face
© 2024 ALDEER.COM