Aldeer.com

Got a new call

Posted By: Deerslyer86

Got a new call - 09/08/17 10:33 PM

Once I figure out how to upload pics on here. I'll show pics.

Today was a great mail day. Jody Harrison aka Preacherman sent me my Longbox (Bocote over Holly). I already had a short box and matching pot call from him same wood. Now I'm one call away from having my set finished by him. If you haven't got a preacherman box call I highly recommend getting one.

Also got a trade call in today from Kevin Lynch. Kevin hit me up last weekend after seeing a Zebra pot I made, Slate top. He asked if I would be interested in trading for one of his wingbone calls. This was a trade I couldn't turn down even tho I can't use a wingbone for crap. Kevin makes one of the best wingbone calls around. The looks is absolutely beautiful

I'll get pics soon guys
Posted By: davisd9

Re: Got a new call - 09/13/17 09:14 AM

Mr. Harrison makes a fine call. I have a Snakewood/butternut short box that is awesome! Would love one of his Snakewood over pecan/persimmon/holly short boxes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3y9e7A0zRM
Posted By: remlap

Re: Got a new call - 09/13/17 11:43 PM

Ill say Jody makes one of the finest box calls ive ever heard, got a snakewood / holly short and got a snakewood / wormy persimmon long box on the way..
Posted By: Deerslyer86

Re: Got a new call - 09/17/17 12:40 PM

I love those Persimmon boxes he has. Anything he makes with Snakewood sounds great. Well truth is all his calls sound great imo. I'll be going to his house here soon one weekend to hangout. Also if you've never heard him Preach I highly recommend going and listening to him.
Posted By: Honolua

Re: Got a new call - 09/17/17 08:53 PM

I ran a slate of his at the World Deer Expo and it's one of the best calls I ever heard...
© 2024 ALDEER.COM