Aldeer.com

Deal alert.

Posted By: AUwrestler

Deal alert. - 06/19/17 05:03 PM

Walmart in hampton cove has cherokee 4 pack flock for 9 dollars and I got a primos chicken on a stick for 9 dollars also.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Deal alert. - 06/19/17 05:13 PM

That is the worst Walmart ever when it comes to the hunting isles. Piss poor empty at all times! Surprised you found something hunting related in there. Do they have any of the $9 turkey thug chairs? grin
Posted By: jbc

Re: Deal alert. - 06/19/17 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: foldemup
That is the worst Walmart ever when it comes to the hunting isles. Piss poor empty at all times! Surprised you found something hunting related in there. Do they have any of the $9 turkey thug chairs? grin

Gotta go to the Walmarts you expect less hunters go to.

We have 9 in Montgomery area, they all get same stock in sporting goods.

Southern Blvd and Ann Street obviously most "ethnic", have best selection
Posted By: Deerslyer86

Re: Deal alert. - 06/20/17 01:36 AM

Hartselle, Decatur, Moulton or Cullman don't sell Turkey hunting stuff. I would like to have a chicken in a stick decoy. $9.00 is a steal
Posted By: bebo33

Re: Deal alert. - 06/20/17 02:48 AM

Walmart Gardendale had several decoys. Mostly primos stuff on clearance.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Deal alert. - 06/20/17 08:23 AM

Originally Posted By: jbc
Originally Posted By: foldemup

Gotta go to the Walmarts you expect less hunters go to.

It's not an issue of the hunters buying up all the stock before I can get there, it never reaches the shelves because for whatever reason they have the smallest hunting section of any Walmart I've been in.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM