Aldeer.com

Mr. Green Jeans

Posted By: Whild_Bill

Mr. Green Jeans - 05/18/17 09:39 PM

Went to the club today after work today to see if our birds is still on us. Played with a few, just before dark. Nothing came in to sight but we was talking a little. Had three diffreent birds and several hens responding to my sweet music. Easing my way out and Mr. Green Jeans is walking down the lake road right to me. He said he could hear me calling and justwanted romake sure I wasnt hunting. My bow was in my truck, as it alway is, but I had no weapon upon my possesion. License, check. Permission to hunt land, chack. He was fishing to write me up for something but I wasnt hunting. Just trying to get some more experience with my birds. Nice guy but I felt like he was looking for something to write me up for. We shook hands and we left. I think the neighbors might be jealous of our new sanctuary build and called him out to investigate. We have been working on it alot last few weeks and i think they are worried we will pull all their wildlife off them and on us. Were not trying to build a better mouse trap, just a better sanctuary. Calling the warden on us, really?
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/18/17 09:52 PM

Where were these hammering birds back during the season? I thought they all vanished or migrated south or something?
Posted By: Yelp softly

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/18/17 10:19 PM

Fishing must be slow too.
Posted By: n2deer

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/18/17 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: 257wbymag
Where were these hammering birds back during the season? I thought they all vanished or migrated south or something?

Hell where are they now?
Posted By: ozarktroutbum

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/18/17 10:35 PM

You'd have thought that Quaker boy box would have made the GW just think a whole wad O' hens was running rampant. Dang while man i thought you was a good caller wit da box
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/18/17 11:46 PM

You can loosen the drag, don't think you are gonna catch any big ones with that cast.
Posted By: sj22

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/19/17 05:16 AM

This would be a good one to get rid of
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/19/17 06:11 AM

Originally Posted By: YEKRUT
You can loosen the drag, don't think you are gonna catch any big ones with that cast.

I think it's he secret may be out. Might be time for a new alias
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/19/17 07:11 AM

surprised he could here you with all the crickets.

By the way...fill us in. This "new Sanctuary build" has us all on the edge of our seats.

Whats the "New Plan"??
Posted By: ronfromramer

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/19/17 10:18 AM

I've probably got turkeys in my back yard right now. My son in law went bream fishing wed and left a cricket cage FULL of crickets under my tractor shed and I knocked it over last night and crickets went everywhere. Guess I need to sneak out there and see how many boar toms are there!
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/19/17 10:36 AM

Whild Bill, I think we're all a little jealous of your sanctuary. Teach me your ways.
Posted By: top cat

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/19/17 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Remington270
Whild Bill, I think we're all a little jealous of your sanctuary. Teach me your ways.

Indeed grasshopper, enlighten use with infinate wisdom......
Posted By: ridgestalker

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/19/17 04:02 PM

Bill seemed a little off his game in this post. Do you partake of the fruit of the vine at times?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Mr. Green Jeans - 05/19/17 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: ronfromramer
I've probably got turkeys in my back yard right now. My son in law went bream fishing wed and left a cricket cage FULL of crickets under my tractor shed and I knocked it over last night and crickets went everywhere. Guess I need to sneak out there and see how many boar toms are there!

Great job Ron. Instant sanctuary. I like it! thumbup
© 2024 ALDEER.COM