Aldeer.com

Craw

Posted By: Lancecaller

Craw - 04/10/17 01:32 PM

How long will food stay in a turkeys craw are crop whatever you want to call it?
Posted By: t123winters

Re: Craw - 04/10/17 03:03 PM

I am pretty sure they fill there craw every day,so I say they pass it through daily!
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Craw - 04/10/17 03:06 PM

It will stay over night from what I've found. I only know this because on more than one occasion I have watched a bird come off the roost and strut to his death and have some sort of food in him that he did not eat on the way to me. I've found wild bird feed, corn, and acorns all in one that had to be from the day before because they literally did not put their heads down the entire time I was watching them.
Posted By: soalaturkeys

Re: Craw - 04/10/17 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: YEKRUT
It will stay over night from what I've found. I only know this because on more than one occasion I have watched a bird come off the roost and strut to his death and have some sort of food in him that he did not eat on the way to me. I've found wild bird feed, corn, and acorns all in one that had to be from the day before because they literally did not put their heads down the entire time I was watching them.
Yep...
Posted By: jbc

Re: Craw - 04/10/17 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By: YEKRUT

This is this situation below, had to go to bed full
[img:center][/img]
© 2024 ALDEER.COM