Aldeer.com

Avian X customer service

Posted By: Sulli

Avian X customer service - 03/17/16 12:04 PM

Glad to have a company that stands behind their products and actually talk to their customers seeking service. Pulled out my lookout hen decoy this morning and she was deflated. I tried airing it back up and it wouldn't hold air, looks as though the bladder came loose where the decoy sets on the stake. I called Avian X and they are sending me a replacement decoy and apologized for the defective product. Just thought I'd share my experience with them. Things like this usually don't work out in my favor.
Posted By: JP56

Re: Avian X customer service - 03/17/16 12:11 PM

I had the same problem with my breeder hen and they have sent me another decoy and I am returning the other one.
Posted By: jbc

Re: Avian X customer service - 03/17/16 12:16 PM

I wonder how much control the Busbices have since purchasing it. Or if they just let the original owners continue to run it.
Posted By: buzzard

Re: Avian X customer service - 03/17/16 01:17 PM

That seems to be a common problem with those decoys. I have noticed it on quite a few of the reviews. I "was" about to buy one but I think I will hold out until the quality control issue is fixed.

Re: Avian X customer service - 03/17/16 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: buzzard
That seems to be a common problem with those decoys. I have noticed it on quite a few of the reviews. I "was" about to buy one but I think I will hold out until the quality control issue is fixed.

I was torn between them and dsd but I liked the better mobility with the avian x. I've got a buddy with a dsd and his head broke off. Dsd replaced it for him as well. Good customer service by both companies.
Posted By: buzzard

Re: Avian X customer service - 03/17/16 01:58 PM

i'm just going to keep using the carry lite pretty boy jr and hen combo I have and try to find some on clearance after the season. I saw where Dicks, has already marked them down 10% online.

they are def a good looking decoy though.
Posted By: ACP

Re: Avian X customer service - 03/20/16 01:07 PM

Had a couple of dealings with them, broken stakes and decoys with tiny holes, and Zink's wife was very helpful both times. Great customer service!!
Posted By: jbc

Re: Avian X customer service - 03/20/16 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: ACP
Had a couple of dealings with them, broken stakes and decoys with tiny holes, and Zink's wife was very helpful both times. Great customer service!!

I haven't called about broken stakes. Figured they wouldn't cover that. I've been through 4 stakes and am on to old carbon arrows now
Posted By: muzziehead

Re: Avian X customer service - 03/20/16 05:17 PM

I wonder if they would be so kind to replace one that is losing air because of several #5 holes.

Re: Avian X customer service - 03/21/16 11:13 AM

Muzzle head I'd say it's worth calling. I killed one this weekend at 34 yards standing next to my jake and it has several nitro hevi shot pellets lodged in the rubber but still holding air.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM