Aldeer.com

Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me"

Posted By: cm1975

Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/19/15 09:06 PM

So I show up to my normal listening spot, birds are hammering it down in a little white oak bottom by the creek. Long story short, I move on em. Get to within about 150 yards best I can tell and set up. Do a little fly down cackle when the sun starts getting up, and they are killing it. Well, as usual they fly down the other way. frown
So after some time passes I decide to move on em and get in front. I get on the other side of em and can hear the hens coming towards. No calling at this point. Well, I can see em about 100 yards away coming, all of s sudden they go to putting and flying. Bout that time I see two hunters coming up behind me. So apparently they thought I was poaching. Things did not go well, we got into an argument and one of the guys punched me in the nose. With guns around, I was obviously scared as hell by myself.
They just left, but I don't know what to do know. I marked it on my phone map Gps thing and I was off the property, really had no idea. Should I tell warden or somebody about this? I know I was off the property, but a black eye???

Don't know what to do
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:17 PM

How could you even think about reporting it if you were trespassing? Lucky all you got was a busted nose
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:17 PM

Seriously? Learn to read a map and be glad they didn't do worse than just punch you in the nose.
Posted By: Beadlescomb

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:19 PM

Lol this has potential
Posted By: teamduckdown

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:21 PM

Id count your blessings. And be thankful thats all you got. I wouldn't have been nearly as nice.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:22 PM

According to the map I was about 50 yards off the property best I could tell. You guys seriously think this is worth a fight? I know how to read a map, you guys really think this is worth punching somebody or worse? Wow
Posted By: joshm28

Originally Posted By: Beadlescomb
Lol this has potential

Somebody pass me a beer.
Posted By: Anonymous

Oh yeah, I'd take my black rye with a smile and hunt on my side if the fence next time. Be glad you didn't get the yekrut stick.
Posted By: Atoler

noob mistake!! always wear your running shoes

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:24 PM

Our property doesn't have fences, yall pull your Gps out the whole hunt? Seriously?
Posted By: HOWTON21

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:25 PM

Never ceases to amaze me what I read on here.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:25 PM

I need to post a pic of my eye, I'll figure it out
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:26 PM

Posted By: Parker243

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:27 PM

If I caught someone trespassing on my place, I'd have them arrested on the spot and scare the hell out of them. Especially if I got some hot birds coming my way. Pissed wouldn't describe it.
Posted By: halleburton

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:28 PM

"So apparently they thought I was poaching. "

You sure as hell were...ignorance isn't an excuse to do wrong.

That said, some people react different than others and I'd be glad to walk out of there with JUST a busted nose (and not a ticket/fine/court date etc.)
Posted By: CSH

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:30 PM

Same thing happened to me two year ago. I busted a guy on our propety line tyring to call my birds onto his property. Naw sir! We had a nice chat and he ate two teeth for lunch. I got a sore nose too! Next year same thing and we decided to make peace. now we are good buddies and we hunt together now sometimes. Folks get too worked up sometimes. Better to work together IMO!
Posted By: Turkey

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:31 PM

I wouldn't have punched you as long as you didn't get mouthy. I'd have helped you figure out where you were and watched you leave. Learn your lesson and move on. It could have been worse.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:32 PM

I'm tightening the drag up...........
Posted By: BOFF

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:37 PM

Years ago, one could punch a fellow in the nose over a dispute or argument and most of the time things were settled and taken care of by the two parties. Now a days, people get shot, stabbed, and killed.

Be glad you dealt with a couple of fellows who handled it like the earlier years.

God Bless,
David B.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: cm1975
Our property doesn't have fences, yall pull your Gps out the whole hunt? Seriously?

Don't need a gps. The places I hunt I know well enough to walk them blindfolded. It's a great idea to know property lines WELL before you go hunt, especially turkeys.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 10:17 PM

Well, im not the hunter that you are Brock
Posted By: AC870

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 10:22 PM

I don't get close enough to get punched when I'm toting a 12 ga. But I hunt public land too. I get close to the line occasionally but I figure it's okay as long as you stay on the reservation.
Posted By: Dirtybird

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 10:25 PM

Y'all all talk a lot of smack for some damn internet pu$$ies. Especially you Brock?

I'd love for you to try and black my eye if I was 50 yds across your property line, I'd stomp a mud hole in that a$$ of yours and walk that sum beech dry Dirty bird style.

And ps what the deal with this durn Yekrut love affair on here? Y'all act like he's Ric Flair and all y'all want that last ride on Space Mtn.
Posted By: Jstocks

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 10:26 PM

several things not adding up here.

You say you were at your "usual listening spot", which indicates this isn't your first hunt in this area.

Second thing is that most folks just don't run around punching people in the face without cause. Ther must have been something more going on to get the man to that point.

Are the lines not clearly marked by paint or by a timber change?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 10:40 PM

Well now all we need is your boy Whild Bill to roll up in here and we will have a big ole family reunion. This gonna get good.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 10:46 PM

Whatever, yeah, I know Whild bill. This happened this morning, I was simply asking what I should do about it. Apparently I'm completely in the wrong here

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 10:48 PM

Were you at Pulpwood Hunting Club?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 10:52 PM

No sir, I am a member there, but was hunting just outside of Tuscaloosa
Posted By: DB_Holler

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 10:52 PM

How close to the property line was he? Would he have bee shootin on your property if he happened to call them up for a shot?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 10:53 PM

Pulpwhood is actually the correct spelling.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Dirtybird
Pulpwhood is actually the correct spelling.

You spell Scott with 2 T's?
Posted By: PRB

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 11:12 PM

I'm in no way condoning trespassing but if someone punches me in the face, for any reason, I can promise you I won't be the only one with a busted up face. In all seriousness, I realize you don't know what you'd actually do until you're in that situation but I don't take kindly to being hit in the nose, regardless of the situation. If a man wants to throw the first punch he'd better be ready to fend off one because that's exactly what he's gonna have to do.
Posted By: MTeague

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 11:18 PM

Last night we lost the General Forum......tonight we're gonna lose the Turkey Forum and we haven't even made it thru the first week smile

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 11:20 PM

Yes sir. That is correct no wh in Scott

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By: MTeague
Last night we lost the General Forum......tonight we're gonna lose the Turkey Forum and we haven't even made it thru the first week smile

Not gonna happen. We may be minus a pot stirrer or 2, but that's about it.
Posted By: slick_trick

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 11:42 PM

If it was truly an accident then I doubt it would have ever got physical. Ive run into guys on my place and I can usually tell when its intentional. If I were you, and didnt know EXACTLY where I was standing, then id have a decent conversation with the guys until we figured it out. If some guy was 50 yards on you and screwed up a gobbling turkey then you'd be pissed also. Sounds to me like you got busted, then got loud, then got punched.
Posted By: slick_trick

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 11:44 PM

It is scary though, a fist fight with guns
Posted By: Tnunnelee

Re: Not a great day today - 03/19/15 11:56 PM

pics or gtfo
Posted By: YAPER

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:03 AM

This story smells fishy. You poached accidentally and unknowingly, and 2 hunters that claim to be the rightful lease holders(or have legal permission) walk up to you while you are working and looking at turkeys, confront you, yell at you, punch you in the face and then walk away? Not saying it's a lie but something doesn't add up. Might be some missing parts here and there. If I walked up on a poacher, I'm not gonna yell and walk away, I'll stand there and watch you walk away if I even let you leave without calling the GW. I wouldn't punch someone for poaching unless I felt threatened but that probably wouldn't be necessary considering I'd have a gun as well. But yeah that's kind of harsh for the guy to punch you in the face for poaching especially when you said you were scared and told them you didn't know, could of and should of been handled in a different manner. I hate this happened but if the guy would punch you for accudentally crossing the line he probably has done worse, good thing for you you didn't kill the turkey! Tough lesson, but one you won't soon forget.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:17 AM

I'm honestly not much of a fighter, and no there are no trees marked. Listen, I know property lines and usually always abide by em. I'm used to there being a change in timber, I've been hunting this place for 4 years, and knew I was close to the line, but wasnt trying to do anything illegal. That's flat out not my deal. But let two guys run up on you with guns and talk to me about fighting back.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:20 AM

And yeah yekrut, I know you know all about me, I ain't trying to hide nothing. Live in homewood. I'm out, was just trying to get some advice, I wanna dadgum do something about it, but I guess I was in the wrong

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 05:01 AM

Y'all all talk a lot of smack for some damn internet pu$$ies. Especially you Brock?

I'd love for you to try and black my eye if I was 50 yds across your property line, I'd stomp a mud hole in that a$$ of yours and walk that sum beech dry Dirty bird style.

And ps what the deal with this durn Yekrut love affair on here? Y'all act like he's Ric Flair and all y'all want that last ride on Space Mtn.

Easy cowboy. I never said I would black his eye. I said he better take it with a smile and go on. It could be worse. I know how people are with their turkeys. I haven't talked a bit of smack. I try to avoid fights but see how this could have happened very quickly. Don't put words in my mouth.
Posted By: Rockhound

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 05:46 AM

deleted for liability reasons,

You wouldn't stomp nothing if you started a fight on my property
Posted By: Tambo252

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 06:04 AM

Not saying you deserved it, but if you cross the line - knowingly or unknowingly, you get what you get. After 4 years, you ought to know where the line is.
Posted By: doekiller

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 06:06 AM

If you are trespassing and hunting on someone else's property, you were in the wrong. I would take the black eye as a lesson to learn where I am in the woods.
Posted By: PEA_RIDGE

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 06:13 AM

I'm honestly not much of a fighter, and no there are no trees marked. Listen, I know property lines and usually always abide by em. I'm used to there being a change in timber, I've been hunting this place for 4 years, and knew I was close to the line, but wasnt trying to do anything illegal. That's flat out not my deal. But let two guys run up on you with guns and talk to me about fighting back.

See red Text above. Explains a lot right. You either respect them or not. There is no usually to it.
Posted By: Boom

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 06:16 AM

In before thread lock!

This one is complicated. Sounds like a misunderstanding to me, and I hope you learned to mind the lines, but at the same time it's no good to get physical in the turkey woods with guns/knives. Nothing good comes of that, especially if you're neighbors. You were also alone, so you have no witness on your side. Good luck rest of the season. A turkey ain't worth dying/getting beat up over...

Bryant "Hammertime" Bagley
Posted By: BC

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 06:27 AM

Originally Posted By: doekiller
If you are trespassing and hunting on someone else's property, you were in the wrong. I would take the black eye as a lesson to learn where I am in the woods.

He's definitely in the wrong. Probably deserved a trespassing ticket. Plus I don't believe he's telling the whole story. Who catches a trespasser and walkes up and commits felony assault and just walks away? My guess is this probably isn't this dudes first rodeo with some property lines.

I tell you what though. If I'm holding a shotgun I'll damned if a man would come up to me in the woods and punch me in the damn nose for ANY reason. That would be a quick was to wind up dead.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 08:11 AM

You guys are some hard ass hunters to condone this, and yeah, I understand I was wrong, and would have accepted a ticket from the warden, in hindsight, I would have much preferred the warden be there and write me up.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 08:28 AM

You guys are some hard ass hunters to condone this, and yeah, I understand I was wrong, and would have accepted a ticket from the warden, in hindsight, I would have much preferred the warden be there and write me up.

I don't understand why you let a man attack you in the woods and you were holding a shotgun.

You were clearly in the wrong and deserved a tresspassing ticket but not a punch to the face in my book. Like I said walking around taking swings at guys who tote shotguns and kill chit for fun is a good way to wind up dead.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 08:32 AM

Hunting w/o permission is $1000.00 + court costs. Like I said, smile about your punch and go on. I'd take that over 1k any day of the week.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 08:33 AM

I've run up on poachers, and I've had landowners run up on me when I'm on the property line. I don't see it ever escalating like that unless you started talkin chit or had done it before. So lets hear exactly what was said.
Posted By: Hunt4Jesus

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 08:41 AM

I see it as there is a lot of poaching and trespassing going on these days and you never know who is telling the truth or who is trying to just play the part to get away with it. It all comes down to Respect. I know when birds are gobbling we tend to lose ourselves and sense of direction (hence why i end up getting lost half time). If you hunted there for 4 years, I am sure you knew or had idea of how the neighbors were. If you knew they were like that I would of just said It is to close and leave them birds alone. I see your side CM, but understand also that you knew lines were close. It was a mistake on your part and that is all I can say. There may be a rest of the story, but in this case wipe it off find the guys and apologize and be the bigger person. Everyone is different and treat these things differently, but we do not live in a world where Love is shown on every doorstep. Use this situation as a learning tool. If you are right and say you had no idea and just made a mistake and were punched for no true reason, then these guys need some love shown in their life!! Press on!
Posted By: mmusso

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 08:54 AM

This is awesome rofl

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:00 AM

Coule of things here fellas

1) If any of you spend as much time in the woods as you claim to I'm quite sure that at some time you have crossed lines before whether intentional or unintentional. Not condoning it but damn it happens occasionally.

2) BC remind me where your redneck a$$ hunts bc if your to big of a pu$$ to handle yourself that you go to shooting folks there's a special place in Ferguson for you son not in the damn whoods among real men. Sound like you got momma issues son.

3)I agree with a lot of what has been said. Hunt4jesus has more sense than any of us!! But some of you people who talk so much smack about how you never cross a line or how he deserved a black eye amaze me. Y'all should stick to the keyboard and stay outta the whoods!!!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:05 AM

I can't lie and say i wasn't probably a little mouthy, as yall say, nothing too bad, just your normal stuff. I don't know the guys, but being neighbors and all I know of em, and I guess there is a little history there. Anyway, that's not that important. But fighting back by myself with two guys and shotguns around, just isn't worth it to me. Call me a chicken or whatever

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:08 AM

Thanks for taking up for me Scott, sorry I brought you in on this. We'll get after em in the morning

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:08 AM

2) BC remind me where your redneck a$$ hunts bc if your to big of a pu$$ to handle yourself that you go to shooting folks there's a special place in Ferguson for you son not in the damn whoods among real men. Sound like you got momma issues son.

This thread just keeps getting better and better

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:09 AM

1) If any of you spend as much time in the woods as you claim to I'm quite sure that at some time you have crossed lines before whether intentional or unintentional. Not condoning it but damn it happens occasionally.

3)I agree with a lot of what has been said. Hunt4jesus has more sense than any of us!! But some of you people who talk so much smack about how you never cross a line or how he deserved a black eye amaze me. Y'all should stick to the keyboard and stay outta the whoods!!!

Pretty sure most of us are just saying that if you break the law - you gotta deal with the consequences. Yes they might be way too harsh for the situation, but you don't have a leg to stand on if you're breaking the law. End of story. And I never said I haven't done it myself. But if I cross the line - innocent mistake or not - I've gotta deal with the consequences of it.

If you ask for opinions - you're gonna get them.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:09 AM

He gone

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:10 AM

WOOOOOO!!!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By: mmusso

This thread just keeps getting better and better

It was entertaining while it lasted.

Posted By: Parker243

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:23 AM

What an idiot. My gosh.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:24 AM

Dirtybird has left the building. We now have ZERO TOLERANCE for this type of behavior on this site.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:27 AM

WOOOOOO!!!

rofl

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:38 AM

DB had a short circuit betweexnt the ears!
Posted By: wareagle22

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:43 AM

Best turkey thread ever!!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:44 AM

Now that the garbage has been taken out, let's see that black eye. smile
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:45 AM

Originally Posted By: YEKRUT
Now that the garbage has been taken out, let's see that black eye. smile

Sounds like the OP and the garbage were buds. He may not take to kindly to y'all dropping the ban hammer grin
Posted By: Yelp softly

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:46 AM

Some men you just can't reach...
Posted By: Whild_Bill

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:48 AM

Bush league

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:49 AM

Originally Posted By: BC

I don't understand why you let a man attack you in the woods and you were holding a shotgun.

You were clearly in the wrong and deserved a tresspassing ticket but not a punch to the face in my book. Like I said walking around taking swings at guys who tote shotguns and kill chit for fun is a good way to wind up dead.

I agree with this...........which is exactly why I'm convinced there's a LOT more to this story than is being told. Someone doesn't just randomly punch someone who accidentally walked a few feet over a non-visible property line. they just don't. not without a lot more going down first
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:50 AM

I can't lie and say i wasn't probably a little mouthy, as yall say, nothing too bad, just your normal stuff. I don't know the guys, but being neighbors and all I know of em, and I guess there is a little history there.
I have not commented up till now because I was waiting on your reply as to this. IMHO you got popped in the snot box not for trespassing but for being "mouthy". You show respect to men and they usually return it in favor. You show disrespect and it will also be returned in favor. I believe both parties were out of line and acted inappropriately. But you escalated the situation by being "mouthy" and confrontational and they responded. I'm not saying they were right, but you were most definitely out of line and I'm sure you will consider that if yu ever find yourself in this situation again. Learn from your mistake and move on, grown men fighting usually ends up very bad for all parties involved.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:51 AM

If i post this black eye pic, your just gonna start all your internet searching. Kinda scares me smile
Posted By: JA

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:53 AM

Not sure if the trespassing was worthy of a black eye but I suspect it would have ended a little differently if he had admitted his mistake and apologized up front.

Passions can run high if you are on a bird and the hunt is ruined by somebody encroaching on your land. I was on a bird last year and two guys came walking down the road cruising timber. They apologized profusely and said they waited until 8:30 in the morning to come in since they thought all the turkeys hunters would be done by then!
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:54 AM

During bow season, I had 2 YAHOO'S hike 1/2 mile into the depths of my property into an area where I was 30 ft up the tree, with an arrow nocked in my Bear bow, ready to "eat meat"... Heard them coming down the road & was thinking, "Well, there's that buck I've had on camera, finally showing up", so I grab the bow & get ready to stick the sucker... One guy had on ALL TAN CLOTHES (dried up, puny bearded rascal) & the other was clearly a city slicker...

They were checking out some ancient "artifacts" on my land, and one was right under my tree; they had NO CLUE I was there; their banter was all about mapping GPS coordinates, roping off the area, creating a visitors/viewing area, etc... GRAND PLANS they were developing...

Until .... they stepped under my tree... When I yelled at them, they literally CRAPPED their pants!! They stared down through the woods, trying to figure out who & where it was coming from; at that point, I told them to look their trespassing fargin' arse up the pine tree in front of them, and I had my bow dead on the forehead of the slicker...

I told them that if I ever caught them on my land, I couldn't guarantee they'd hike back out... There were a few choice "other words" spoken, but ... They were dang lucky I didn't have an itchy trigger/release finger that day... The one in all tan clothing looked an awful lot like a deer...

BGD

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:55 AM

Maybe I was out of line. It escalated pretty quickly, I dunno. Apparently I'm in the minority about being 50 yards off the property. They were immediately rough talkin me, guess I shouldn't have said anything
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:56 AM

If i post this black eye pic, your just gonna start all your internet searching. Kinda scares me smile

I punched some one in the woods yesterday. You sound like a woman when you cry! Grow up man

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:57 AM

maybe this has already been answered, but how old is OP?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:00 AM

Cm1975 = 39 btw

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:01 AM

Well, I didn't cry, but it scared the heck out of me.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:10 AM

Well, I didn't cry, but it scared the heck out of me.

Hmm must have been someone else then. See it happens all the time
Posted By: Lonster

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt Brock
Hunting w/o permission is $1000.00 + court costs.

Kinda, sorta, but certainly not written in stone. Trespassing vs. assault...

Lonster
Posted By: shuett

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: jlbuc10

I punched some one in the woods yesterday. You sound like a woman when you cry! Grow up man
LMAO!!!!!! This has been a good read thus far. Keep em coming.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By: BamaGuitarDude
During bow season, I had 2 YAHOO'S hike 1/2 mile into the depths of my property into an area where I was 30 ft up the tree, with an arrow nocked in my Bear bow, ready to "eat meat"... Heard them coming down the road & was thinking, "Well, there's that buck I've had on camera, finally showing up", so I grab the bow & get ready to stick the sucker... One guy had on ALL TAN CLOTHES (dried up, puny bearded rascal) & the other was clearly a city slicker...

They were checking out some ancient "artifacts" on my land, and one was right under my tree; they had NO CLUE I was there; their banter was all about mapping GPS coordinates, roping off the area, creating a visitors/viewing area, etc... GRAND PLANS they were developing...

Until .... they stepped under my tree... When I yelled at them, they literally CRAPPED their pants!! They stared down through the woods, trying to figure out who & where it was coming from; at that point, I told them to look their trespassing fargin' arse up the pine tree in front of them, and I had my bow dead on the forehead of the slicker...

I told them that if I ever caught them on my land, I couldn't guarantee they'd hike back out... There were a few choice "other words" spoken, but ... They were dang lucky I didn't have an itchy trigger/release finger that day... The one in all tan clothing looked an awful lot like a deer...

BGD

BGD,
I won't believe anything you post after reading this crap.

Lonster

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Lonster

Lonster

Trespassing and hunting w/o permission are two completely unrelated charges, with the latter being a much stiffer fine. Of course a judge can set the fine at whatever he wants, but $1,000.00 is the minimum.

I'm not saying the guy who did the punching isn't wrong, and based on the circumstances could or should be charged. The more we learn of the circumstances to me sounds like the trespasser said a little more than neighbor wanted to listen to. Since we have only one side on here, the best thing to do is accept what happened and move on, being glad nobody got seriously injured, or arrested.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:28 AM

Putting a drawn back bow on somebody's forehead. Not believable, and if u are telling the truth, people like you should not be allowed in the woods.
Posted By: mr.clif

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:29 AM

Hard to give opinions on which party was more in the wrong without hearing both sides of story. You were treaspassing and he assualted you both are crimes. Lucky to both parties we arent hearing bout this in the news as a killn.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:36 AM

BGD

BGD,
Lonster

Ha, Ok then... I joke & kid a lot on here, but this story is 100% truth...

BGD

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:38 AM

Wow! there are several people who have referenced killing someone for crossing property lines? I like to hunt turkeys but i dont think i would be willing to risk being arrested for murder over a gob. Unless it was a really good bird and I had a shovel
Posted By: Avengedsevenfold

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:39 AM

Dammit....I don't check on you tards for like 36 hours and I miss THIS!!!!

I'm ashamed. Truly ashamed.

Thanks for the heads up on for getting in on this

Damn

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:42 AM

I thought I was shooting a deer. IJS

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:44 AM

BGD=BS.. Next
Posted By: bobwallace

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:48 AM

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:49 AM

Yekrut, please let my friend back on, dirty bird. I realize he went a little far, he knows it. That's just the way he is sometimes. He reads this board a lot, now he can't even see it on iPad, just phone and he's about half blind. I'll post the pic if you do it. I feel bad getting him in on this frown

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Whild_Bill
BGD=BS.. Next

Whatever dude.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:51 AM

Putting a drawn back bow on somebody's forehead. Not believable, and if u are telling the truth, people like you should not be allowed in the woods.

Don't put words in my mouth; I did not say my bow was drawn back; read my post. Maybe MORE people like me need to be in the woods to keep people like YOU on your side of the property lines.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:53 AM

My apologies, I read it that way

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:53 AM

Yekrut, please let my friend back on, dirty bird. I realize he went a little far, he knows it. That's just the way he is sometimes. He reads this board a lot, now he can't even see it on iPad, just phone and he's about half blind. I'll post the pic if you do it. I feel bad getting him in on this frown

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:54 AM

You seem to have a hard time "reading" things, I've noticed.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:56 AM

Wow! there are several people who have referenced killing someone for crossing property lines? I like to hunt turkeys but i dont think i would be willing to risk being arrested for murder over a gob. Unless it was a really good bird and I had a shovel

I guess I am one of the ones you are talking to. For clarification I never said anything about killing someone for crossing a property line. I said two jokers with shotguns weren't going to storm up to me in the woods and punch me in the nose while I'm holding a shotgun.

I really don't care who likes or dislikes that statement. That's just something that isn't going to happen.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:56 AM

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:57 AM

If that is in reference to a posted property notice, like I said, there were none

I guess I am one of the ones you are talking to. For clarification I never said anything about killing someone for crossing a property line. I said two jokers with shotguns weren't going to storm up to me in the woods and punch me in the nose while I'm holding a shotgun.

I really don't care who likes or dislikes that statement. That's just something that isn't going to happen.

+1 BC

If that is in reference to a posted property notice, like I said, there were none

I've researched this legally, and did you happen to know that in the state of AL, there doesn't HAVE to be posted notices anywhere? It's everybody's "responsibility" to know where the lines are, and to stay on the proper side.

The city slicker & tan pants pulled that "excuse" on me, and I set them straight on that, too. And, just so you know, we've got posted signs EVERYWHERE on our property, including the very spot they parked their car to hike deep into my woods.

Ain't that somethin'?

I've noticed a trend lately where people read only what they want to read and have a general disregard of property lines & private land ownership -- until they're called out on it, at which point they get their panties in a wad & run the risk of getting a black eye. I'm helping a friend of mine deal with a lady that's riding her horse & running her dogs on their private/posted/fenced land; in fact, when we went to scout, THERE SHE WAS; she's literally rutted out a path around the biggest metal gate I've seen in my life, just so she can TRESPASS & ride her horse! Since it's not my land, I couldn't & didn't say anything to the woman, but what I WANTED to say was, "Don't you realize that you're trespassing on private property, ma'am???" She just rode on past us, like ... eh, just another day in paradise... That's the attitude I'm talking about; and if you come on my land, it won't be tolerated, period.

BGD
Posted By: jonlee126

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:14 AM

So what does "...dead on the forehead of the slicker" mean? I take that as bow drawn. Embellish much?
Posted By: Brent

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:14 AM

Does anybody even believe this feeble attempt for attention?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:15 AM

Originally Posted By: jonlee126
So what does "...dead on the forehead of the slicker" mean? I take that as bow drawn. Embellish much?

It means this right here: my bow was facing the dude. How was I supposed to know that they weren't "armed & dangerous"? To be on the safe side, I had my bow in my hand, up in my tree, in my woods, protecting what was rightfully mine.

That clear? You know, the way some of you are responding, I'm kinda wondering ... how y'all hunt. IJS

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:18 AM

If you think it takes a picture to find someone then you have way underestimated technology already.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:19 AM

This what the eye looks like??

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:21 AM

here's video from a trail cam that captured the entire thing...

Posted By: btbab10

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:21 AM

I dont post alot, nor log on and read everyday, but this is the most entertaining yet dumbest thread with some dumb people on it that I have ever seen.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:23 AM

Originally Posted By: btbab10
I dont post alot, nor log on and read everyday, but this is the most entertaining yet dumbest thread with some dumb people on it that I have ever seen.

There's been way better, but this one still has a ton of potential. I'm very hopeful...

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:23 AM

You haven't read Dteagues classified add yet then. smile

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:24 AM

When he got caught, he be like:

When he posted this thread, he be like:

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:28 AM

If you think it takes a picture to find someone then you have way underestimated technology already.

No schit. He's holding a red snapper on his facebook page.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:28 AM

Damn the man apologizes and you still bash him? Your wording did kinda seemed like you were at full draw by stating that it was a good thing you didn't have an itchy trigger finger that day. I can see where someone could have taken it that way. Give the man props for standing up and apologizing for a MISTAKE.
Posted By: joshm28

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:31 AM

Maybe I was out of line. It escalated pretty quickly, I dunno. Apparently I'm in the minority about being 50 yards off the property. They were immediately rough talkin me, guess I shouldn't have said anything

Can you clarify this statement?? Do you think it's ok to be 50 yards over the line, because that is what you implied.

If that's the case I'm dang glad I don't have a lease next to you.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:32 AM

just went back and found the Dteague74 classified thread......LOLZ

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:33 AM

You haven't read Dteagues classified add yet then. smile

I was about to post that for his (everyone's) amusement...

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:36 AM

I was about to post that for his (everyone's) amusement...

For some reason, the post below struck me as funny. I was cackling at my desk...

Originally Posted By: Shuter II
idot
1-

A person that comes onto a message board or enters a chat room with the sole intention of insulting its members. This person then goes on to demonstrate their stupidity by spelling idiot as idot and moron as moran.

Example- I can't believe the guy that was in here the other day, he was an idot AND a moran.

2-
Illinois Department Of Transportation

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:36 AM

Yep, I love busting some snapper

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:42 AM

Me too grin

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: GomerPyle
For some reason, the post below struck me as funny. I was cackling at my desk...

Originally Posted By: Shuter II
idot
1-

A person that comes onto a message board or enters a chat room with the sole intention of insulting its members. This person then goes on to demonstrate their stupidity by spelling idiot as idot and moron as moran.

Example- I can't believe the guy that was in here the other day, he was an idot AND a moran.

Unfortunately Shuter was an "idot" and a "moran". He's no longer with us either.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: shuett

Damn the man apologizes and you still bash him? Your wording did kinda seemed like you were at full draw by stating that it was a good thing you didn't have an itchy trigger finger that day. I can see where someone could have taken it that way. Give the man props for standing up and apologizing for a MISTAKE.

What's "bashing" about pointing out simple facts & making an observation, sir? And, I've clarified my statement.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:45 AM

Me too grin

If it's too red, it might've caught something...just sayin'

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:46 AM

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=880597&page=1

I couldn't help it. Posts don't get much funnier than this of Brents.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:48 AM

You're welcome...

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1145196&page=1

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:49 AM

Me too grin

Some things never change. smile

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:50 AM

Welp, I guess I better stop while I'm ahead, otherwise I might void my YekRut Song Platinum/Lifetime Membership exemption on here...

Y'all have a good one!

BGD

PS. I *might* have to write a song about this ... hmm... That Uncle Jack & Donkey deal is ... very tempting... Black Eyes & Red Snapper... Hmm... I can already hear the chord changes in my head...

Wastin' away again across the prop'ty line...
Looking for my ... red snapper to bust...
And some people say that I can't read a d*mn thing
But I know... ALDeer's the place where I need to post...

Uncle Jack & the Donkey...
Punctation for honkies...

oh ya... lots of potential here...

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:54 AM

just went back and found the Dteague74 classified thread......LOLZ

Me too! rofl

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:57 AM

Lonster

Trespassing and hunting w/o permission are two completely unrelated charges, with the latter being a much stiffer fine. Of course a judge can set the fine at whatever he wants, but $1,000.00 is the minimum.

I'm not saying the guy who did the punching isn't wrong, and based on the circumstances could or should be charged. The more we learn of the circumstances to me sounds like the trespasser said a little more than neighbor wanted to listen to. Since we have only one side on here, the best thing to do is accept what happened and move on, being glad nobody got seriously injured, or arrested.

I've represented several folks who have pled guilty and not paid one red cent for a fine. Court costs always, fines occasionally cool

Lonster

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:59 AM

Here you go btbab10. Again, you're welcome...
http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=484113&page=1
Posted By: Ryano

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:59 AM

Of your posts have been the truth it looks like it was an accident and you regret it. Also I agree that it must have got more heated than explained or there is a bad past already. I would go back after the birds and know the lines. Like you said you now know you were in the wrong and you faced the results however they came. I probably would have fought back if I honestly thought I was on the line or my side but that may have escalated and probably would not have been the correct thing to do. Just my opinion.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:02 PM

That was gold, the if he wants to sell 575 dozen arrows yall let him owned me

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:17 PM

rofl Where the hell was I 3 years ago when this one happened?
Posted By: Moodyc24

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:19 PM

How in the world did I miss this thread until now. I just spent 20 minutes of my life reading this nonsense.
Posted By: bill

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:22 PM

Just an email address or phone number is usually enough. I think some people think that you are using some top secret formula to find out someone's identity. Very simple process for anyone with a minimal amount of information.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:27 PM

WOW! how the heck did I miss all this? Havent checked in a day or two and THIS happened. Hilarious.

By the way...who are these two new idiots?

And cant we let that one back in just for a little while to bust his tail. Thinks hes a tough guy...and the other one acts like a girl.

Folks..we may just have Alabamas first gay married couple onboard!

Propably heard about Daniel Whites dove hunt.

Dang...well..I try not to prejudge.

Sounds like if he had his husband with him them two boys woulda been in a heap of trouble for giving his wife a black eye like that!

rofl
Posted By: buckbrush

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:30 PM

Live and learn. You were trespassing and got caught. A good old fashion whoopin is good for you it builders character. Half the die hard turkey killers on this board have trespassed from time to time. If they hear a bird gobblin there ain't no such thing as a property line. smile

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:32 PM

I don't appreciate being called a girl. I ain't gay man, are you crazy!!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:43 PM

Just read the 575 dozen arrows thread. It was gold, but still, this is "mostestest goldester" imo

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:44 PM

I think this thread costed more than the 575 dozen arrow thread
Posted By: bgarrett

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:48 PM

I understand that "cost" intransitively, in the sense of "to amount to a sum", "to be a certain price" then the past tense is "cost" - the same as the present tense. If, however, you are using it transitiveley" in the sense of "to assess the financial feasibility of" then the accepted past is "costed"...but I like using "costed" I agree it is trigger pull..............this is untopable....

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 12:53 PM

This runs a close damn second

Originally Posted By: Brent
How about in a song?

Paschal and TC like to spoon. E-I-E-I-O
And when they spoon they like to lick. E-I-E-I-O
With a lick lick here and a lick lick there,
Here a lick, derelict, everywhere a lick lick.
Paschal and TC like to spoon. E-I-E-I-O.
Posted By: wmd

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:00 PM

Don't put words in my mouth; I did not say my bow was drawn back; read my post. Maybe MORE people like me need to be in the woods to keep people like YOU on your side of the property lines.

I read it the same way since it is kind of hard to have a bow "dead-on" someone/thing without it being drawn and aimed.

Maybe it would have been better to say, "I had my bow in my hand pointed in their general direction to shield my body in case they are armed and decide to shoot first because there is no way I can get my bow drawn, aimed, and fired before they blast me out of this tree."

But that doesn't sound quite manly enough though, so I understand why you chose to use hyperbole. wink

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: wmd

I read it the same way since it is kind of hard to have a bow "dead-on" someone/thing without it being drawn and aimed.

Tell me this - at what point in my post did I mention drawing back on my bow? Go back, again, re-read it, and point that out to me.

Maybe it would have been better to say, "I had my bow in my hand pointed in their general direction to shield my body in case they are armed and decide to shoot first because there is no way I can get my bow drawn, aimed, and fired before they blast me out of this tree."

But that doesn't sound quite manly enough though, so I understand why you chose to use hyperbole. wink

Maybe it would have been better to say, "I invited the two gentlemen to my abode; I threw another faggot on the fire, at which point, afterwards, we sat down, sipped on hot tea, ate a few bites of brittle, and whilst discussing their trespassing on my property, we began to ..."

I mean, dude? Have you read the Tenth Legion? Hyperbole is the only acceptable writing style for hunting stories.

wink

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:10 PM

I mean, dude? Have you read the Tenth Legion? Hyperbole is the only acceptable writing style for hunting stories.

wink

Aw Hell........It was all fun and games until you threw Tenth Legion under the bus...

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:12 PM

wink

Aw Hell........It was all fun and games until you threw Tenth Legion under the bus...

Nah man, that was a compliment!
Posted By: wmd

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:14 PM

Tell me this - at what point in my post did I mention drawing back on my bow? Go back, again, re-read it, and point that out to me.

Maybe it would have been better to say, "I invited the two gentlemen to my abode; I threw another faggot on the fire, at which point, afterwards, we sat down, sipped on hot tea, ate a few bites of brittle, and whilst discussing their trespassing on my property, we began to ..."

wink

Pot?
Kettle?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:16 PM

BGD,

So....if the slick were to come back are you saying you would put an arra in him?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:21 PM

BGD,

So....if the slick were to come back are you saying you would put an arra in him?

I'd put about 575 dozen arras in him. It'll only costed about $100.
Posted By: North40R

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:23 PM

CM1975 if you got off with just one black eye after trespassing and then being a jackass about it you got lucky. Think about it! 2 against 1 they were in the right and you were in the wrong. You could've got curb stomped then drug to court for trespassing. Still 2 against 1 and you were in the wrong! My opinion is you got off easy! I wouldn't have came on here posting about it either by the way!

BGD your as full of sh@t as a constipated elephant!

Now y'all put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Posted By: n2deer

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:25 PM

This is great. See what happens when turkey seasons been in a week and not many are hearing birds.
Posted By: arKic

Man this thread has as much BS in it as all them 20+ pound 2 year olds posted up in the Turkey contest!!!

Originally Posted By: North40R
BGD your as full of sh@t as a constipated elephant!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:26 PM

Originally Posted By: n2deer
This is great. See what happens when turkey seasons been in a week and not many are hearing birds.

I was thinking the *exact* same thing, n2deer.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:28 PM

I definitely wouldn't appreciate being curb stomped

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:33 PM

No wonder yall ain't killing turkeys. If you hunt any where near curbs, you ain't in turkey country.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:40 PM

BGD,

Any questions?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:50 PM

Yes. If your bow wasnt drawn why would it matter if you got an itchy trigger finger? Like I said, your story is mildly entertaining with a heavy dose of BS.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 01:54 PM

Yes. If your bow wasnt drawn why would it matter if you got an itchy trigger finger? Like I said, your story is mildly entertaining with a heavy dose of BS.

Whatever dude.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:02 PM

Well fellas, I will see y'all Monday. I'm going to go try and shoot a turkey in the face and hopefully I won't get punched in the nose in the process.

Later.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:05 PM

Good luck BC!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:10 PM

Good luck Bc!! I hope you get a nice Tom

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:20 PM

Mods can you please make this thread a sticky?!! A lot of turkeys could of been killed during the time this thread was started!!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:22 PM

I'm gonna get after em in the morning with my banned friend, although I won't be shooting any in the face because we usually like to bow hunt our birds.
Posted By: n2deer

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:28 PM

I'm gonna get after em in the morning with my banned friend, although I won't be shooting any in the face because we usually like to bow hunt our birds.

Try and stay on your side of the paint.And good luck.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:34 PM

we usually like to bow hunt our birds.

Smart..........the landowner is a lot less likely to hear you poaching his birds if you use a bow instead of a shotgun

thumbup
Posted By: Goose11

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:38 PM

Smart..........the landowner is a lot less likely to hear you poaching his birds if you use a bow instead of a shotgun

thumbup

LOL!!!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:39 PM

thumbup

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:48 PM

Ha. Well done

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:55 PM

I hear another person at the store, say how his or her kid went the other day and sat down for 20 mins and killed a monster turkey I may punch them in the throat!! I ain't heard a gobble yet this year.
Posted By: bamagun12

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 02:56 PM

I didnt read pages two and three because Im sure they are much like the first page, but here is what Im curious about. Hunter said he got on some birds about 100 yards away (which means he was closing the gap on them and the birds were in front of him thus he was facing the birds) and two guys came walking up behind him (since he is across the boundary and facing the birds and the two guys walked up behind him, then the guys had to come from the solo hunters land) none of it makes sense to me.. Im guessing the hunter might have been alot more than 50 yards across the line...

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 03:17 PM

Actually I said I moved on the birds, because they went the other way, so I went to the other side of them. Was probably 400-600
Yards from boundary line when I first setup. Nice job breaking it down though, no big deal, I was 50 yards off the property according to my maps app on my iPhone 6

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 03:22 PM

BGD,

Any questions?

Y'all ever watched that little foreign fairy jump around and shoot a bow?

Pretty impressive

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 03:32 PM

didn't they determine a week or 2 after that went viral that it was all a hoax? I thought I read that
Posted By: AU_trout_bum

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 03:58 PM

Man, this is gold!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 04:08 PM

Okay now I want to know if that viral video was fake. If not that guy is awesome.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 04:11 PM

BGD

BGD,

Lonster

I agree. The things folks post and actually are convinced that someone with any common sense will believe them baffles me sometimes.
Posted By: BamaGrad85

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 05:08 PM

popcorn

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 06:15 PM

Originally Posted By: PRB

BGD

BGD,

Lonster

I agree. The things folks post and actually are convinced that someone with any common sense will believe them baffles me sometimes.

Yeeeaaaahhh, y'all got me; was trying to pull a "fast one" on y'all, and I guess it didn't work...

Have a great weekend, y'all!!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 06:20 PM

rolleyes

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 06:21 PM

That you hollywud? Good grief.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 06:35 PM

We are still missing the black eye picture - WTF?!

So, let's see it already...

popcorn beers popcorn
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:10 PM

Didn't Beadlescomb have that happen last year with a bow drawn on him?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:17 PM

H
BGD

You wouldn't happen to be in coaling would you?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Turkey_neck

Yeah I did but that guy was trespassing and had corn out

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:25 PM

This ass hat fits the bill as much smoke as he done blown the last few weeks.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:27 PM

I take offense to that turkey neck

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:29 PM

That you hollywud? Good grief.

I heard they been hangin' out. Hollywud helped BGD find him a new new instrument to write songs about you on. laugh

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:29 PM

He also looked like he shucks his pants when I put that gun barrel on him. I should have blew the sob off the side of the tree

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:31 PM

Unless you are calling bgd an asshat, then I don't take offense and will support.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:31 PM

You wouldn't happen to be in coaling would you?

Nope.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:33 PM

Wasn't me, jack.

And, y'all *still* don't have the story right; never drew on those 2 guys, but I had my bow in my hand just in case I needed to. Based on y'all's comments, I did the right thing. I wasn't the one trespassing; I was hunting on my own land, btw. Pretty obvious y'all haven't read what I wrote at any length whatsoever.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:34 PM

Anybody get a nice Tom today or maybe kill a poacher?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:38 PM

Be glad you didn't get stump broke. There's some characters on the outskirts of tuscaloosa

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:40 PM

Be glad you didn't get stump broke. There's some characters on the outskirts of tuscaloosa

The majority of whom live around me.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:40 PM

No old warrier for me, but I did have by bow right on some lost hunters got dang head. Good for him I did not have it drawn back...
Posted By: Cletus

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 07:57 PM

Damn son........ I just read all this and all I can come with is 10lbs of retard in a 5lb sack.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 08:08 PM

Cletus, u assume your are not talking about me, but is you are I don't appreciate it
Posted By: jmj120

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 08:45 PM

Pretty obvious you ruined someones hunt on their own property. Clueless asshats like you have no business in the woods. That was a good way to get your dumb ass blown away. Idiot.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 08:54 PM

Cletus, u assume your are not talking about me, but is you are I don't appreciate it

Certainly not, obviously your buddy and a few others deserve some credit.

So............no.........it is not a personal attack on you. I wish you well. Put some frozen peas on that eye and go and call that bird on your side of the line.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 08:59 PM

Screw yall, I made a mistake. And im sorry for that. Enjoy driving around in your 2004 Chevrolet while I'm pulling my 22 foot brand new ranger with my 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:01 PM

Screw yall, I made a mistake. And im sorry for that. Enjoy driving around in your 2004 Chevrolet while I'm pulling my 22 foot brand new ranger with my 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe

Wow. Consider me impressed.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:06 PM

Well fork you and the whorse you hoed in on too.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:10 PM

I don't speak Spanish

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:16 PM

Obviously English isn't your first language either.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:22 PM

And he likes to drink too.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:25 PM

" Why? we don't coon hunt. It puts too much pressure on the deer and then they become knockturnal and harder to kill during the day. Way back when we stsrted the club they had a turket season during deer season in Coosa County and he been complainin about them ever sinse they stopped the turkeys in deer season. Is there something you can plant that would make them not want to eat and move on?"........I can clearly say some of the things I read on here make we wonder about humanity. This thread is one of them.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:30 PM

my boy had some fun that day....hopefully yall did too. Enjoying my bottle of silver oak with a nice cut of filet. Hope yall are having a good night

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:45 PM

One day I hope all my dreams come true! I use to think God and family were the two greatest in life, boy I must have been wrong. It is a 22 ft ranger and a 2012 Tahoe.........

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 09:51 PM

Thanks bgarrets, God is the greatest thing in life. Followed closely by my 2012 Chevrolet tahoe

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:04 PM

Seriously? Just exactly how hard did this guy hit you? Maybe you should use some of that money you're using on Tahoes and Rangers and take some karate lessons so you can defend yourself the next time someone knocks you in the snot box.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:08 PM

I'll be honest, he hit ol cm pretty hard. Like I said earlier, we have a little history. Nothing too bad, but he is a poor, and obviously I'm not, I think he's just mad
Posted By: alhawk

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:34 PM

I guess I is a poor also since I has a 2006 truk and a 2005 boats. I bets mines 401ks is biger then yours tho.
Calling bs on this entire thread and waiting to see the real identity.
If not bs, sounds like your smart azz mouth bit off more than it could chew. Might have the same results coming to Pritchard with an "O Bama sux" shirt.
Posted By: coydog

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:35 PM

What does being poor have to do with any of this??? I think 90% of the people on here would like to punch you in the nose by now!
Posted By: NortonZ7

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:36 PM

This comment summed it all up for me. This is prob douche statement of the year. No doubt at all in my mind that you deserved your black eye now. There also isn't a doubt why you were scared to death. Little yuppie boys usually can't beat themselves out of a wet paper sack.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:36 PM

At this point I'm wishing he'd get lost and wander in front of BGD's tree stand.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:37 PM

He got what he wanted, 9 pages of attention and counting.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:37 PM

If driving an 04 truck makes one "a poor", then what does driving a 98 with 215k miles make me?

grin

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:42 PM

Whatever, all yall have been making fun of me this entire thread. A man can only take so much

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:42 PM

If driving an 04 truck makes one "a poor", then what does driving a 98 with 215k miles make me?

grin

A piece of sheet, white trash, meth making, scumbag bastage laugh
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: NortonZ7

This comment summed it all up for me. This is prob douche statement of the year. No doubt at all in my mind that you deserved your black eye now. There also isn't a doubt why you were scared to death. Little yuppie boys usually can't beat themselves out of a wet paper sack.

X2 I know all I need to know about you now. You are making yourself look pretty small.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: alhawk

grin

A piece of sheet, white trash, meth making, scumbag bastage laugh

Meh....I've been called worse. Ha

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:47 PM

Whatever, all yall have been making fun of me this entire thread. A man can only take so much

Lol, you came on aldeer to tell a story about trespassing and getting punched in the face.....and you expected sympathy?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:47 PM

A man can take plenty.. Now a guppie, yeah I can see how you have a hard time dealing with the ridicule.
Posted By: Dixiepatriot

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 10:56 PM

grin

Rich compared me driving a 95 with 275K.
Posted By: JLavender

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:03 PM

Thanks bgarrets, God is the greatest thing in life. Followed closely by my 2012 Chevrolet tahoe

A tahoe?! Really? My grandma drives a tahoe!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:24 PM

TC drives a Tahoe, enough said.
Even Jsh1904's yuppie azz drives a truck. Come down to Mobile and you and TC can hold hands while you stare at your vans and share a Zima.
Posted By: Moodyc24

Re: Not a great day today - 03/20/15 11:44 PM

And my 2001 Tacoma will outlast your 2012 Chevy too!!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 12:40 AM

Wow,

I had sympathy for this guy in the beginning. He was trespassing for sure and deserved a ticket, but I wasn't sure about the nose punch. However with his attitude and tendency to run that mouth I have no doubt he earned that busted nose.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 01:55 AM

GOOD GOSH THIS GOT MORE POST THEN SOMEONE ASKING IS SHOOTING HENS A GOOD IDEA
Posted By: marshmud991

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 02:50 AM

Well good lawd, want to talk about low life scum. I have a 1994 nissan and the odometer broke about 10 yrs ago at 154k miles. I may not be worthy of this site now. Oh and Norton he does kinda sound like one of the little city boys who got his knee skint because someone bumped him and he fell down. You know the type as I'm sure you deal with them all the time also.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 03:51 AM

HELL I 1994?? I GOT YA BEAT JUST BY A LITTLE BIT 1989 MAZDA B2600I 210,742 MILES ON IT. GUESS IM ONE OF THE DAMN REDNECKS TOO

BET YOU WONT PUT THAT TAHOE IS THIS

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 04:13 AM

Originally Posted By: PEA_RIDGE
HELL I 1994?? I GOT YA BEAT JUST BY A LITTLE BIT 1989 MAZDA B2600I 210,742 MILES ON IT. GUESS IM ONE OF THE DAMN REDNECKS TOO

His Tahoe ain't ever left a paved road. He's way too good for dirt roads, more especially a mud hole. He would get dirty if he got it off in something like that. I'm really surprised he even hunts. I am not surprised that he can't read a map or know where property lines are.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 04:21 AM

READ THE RED TEXT NORTON

See red Text above. Explains a lot right. You either respect them or not. There is no usually to it.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 04:34 AM

READ THE RED TEXT NORTON

[quote=cm1975]I'm honestly not much of a fighter, and no there are no trees marked. Listen, I know property lines and usually always abide by em. I'm used to there being a change in timber, I've been hunting this place for 4 years, and knew I was close to the line, but wasnt trying to do anything illegal. That's flat out not my deal. But let two guys run up on you with guns and talk to me about fighting back.

[/quote

I still don't think he actually knows them.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 07:23 AM

The drag has melted down and the reel has caught on fire
Posted By: top cat

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 08:01 AM

Hunt the bad weather weeks day and be by yourself.........

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 09:58 AM

Ol cm got a little too deep in the brown water last night.
Posted By: EarlPitts

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 10:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Turkey
I wouldn't have punched you as long as you didn't get mouthy. I'd have helped you figure out where you were and watched you leave. Learn your lesson and move on. It could have been worse.

Same here. I see no reason to punch someone. I would talk with the person in a reasonable way. Then offer directions back to his property. I know turkey hunters have a reputation of trespassing but fighting over a turkey is ridiculous. Now if it happened again or had been a problem in the past then the game warden needed to be called.
On the subject of setting up close to the property line. I see no problem with doing this. Property lines don't own a turkey. Believe me I've had my share already this year where I had to stop at the line. Be nice guys!! Good things happen to good people!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 10:11 AM

Let me guess, it was some high end scotch us poor folks have never heard of.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: NortonZ7

Let me guess, it was some high end scotch us poor folks have never heard of.

He seems like the Hennessy or Thunderbird kinda guy to me

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 10:31 AM

Truth be told, my Chevrolet Tahoe is a lease and 2wd, ranger boat financed for 6 years, payments not too bad. Shockingly, I'm a commoner

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 10:35 AM

Dirty bird and I got completely shut out this am, lockjaw birds. Guess I deserved it

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 10:51 AM

Cm, everybody was hard on you last night but this a forgiving bunch. You gave aldeer some classic entertainment last night and you didn't get banned, so its not all bad!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 10:57 AM

Well, I acted like an ass, hopefully some got a laugh out of it. Note to self, don't drink a pint of old forester and go to posting
Posted By: HippieKiller

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 05:32 PM

Now that we're all friends, how about showing us that shiner?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 06:27 PM

Man, I've been hoping I was gonna kill one and start a new thread with my first Tom of 2015. It would be quite apparent in a picture. A buddy of mine at pulpwood hunting club is watching two at 500 yards right now. Pretty sure we know what they gonna do, meeting him in the morning. Feel good we'll make it happen and I'll post a pic of me with a nice Tom, which would be a lot cooler

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 06:32 PM

Man, I've been hoping I was gonna kill one and start a new thread with my first Tom of 2015. It would be quite apparent in a picture. A buddy of mine at pulpwood hunting club is watching two at 500 yards right now. Pretty sure we know what they gonna do, meeting him in the morning. Feel good we'll make it happen and I'll post a pic of me with a nice Tom, which would be a lot cooler

you just jinxed yourself

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 06:41 PM

If not I'll just post a pic of me, but that's just lame. I'm gonna get him

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 07:33 PM

Just be sure to stay within the property lines and if you can't and get caught, politely apologize, keep your mouth shut and get the hell out of there.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 07:43 PM

Agreed
Posted By: globe

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 09:43 PM

Right or wrong I ain't gonna just "take" a butt whipping or a punch in the nose. You gotta know where your at though. Man.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 09:47 PM

My Grandaddy used to say, "boy, if you ain't faster or meaner than him, don't piss him off." Sounds like you were neither lol

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 09:48 PM

This is better than the "out of season turkey hunt in Morgan County" that was posted a few years back smile

Re: Not a great day today - 03/21/15 11:22 PM

This is better than the "out of season turkey hunt in Morgan County" that was posted a few years back smile

There's a season?? I always thought it was just if they're gobbling, game on?!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 07:59 AM

If not I'll just post a pic of me, but that's just lame. I'm gonna get him

You have absolutely no chance whatsoever in killing a turkey by legal means. None.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 08:26 AM

Sad thing is, he probably would......I can't help but SMDH at all the Idots, usually really young, that are riding around in a $30k+ pickup/tahoe that is covered in mud or beat to hell b/c they treat it like some mud toy

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 08:55 AM

Well, not a dadgum thing happening on this powerline. Cm aint a big fan of deer hunting turkeys in a blind, but at least dry smile
The Tahoe is 2wd, so no, I would not put it in that. By the way, the digging out of that truck with a boat paddle sorta owned me

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 10:26 AM

Actually I said I moved on the birds, because they went the other way, so I went to the other side of them. Was probably 400-600
Yards from boundary line when I first setup. Nice job breaking it down though, no big deal, I was 50 yards off the property according to my maps app on my iPhone 6

No worries, I could care less either way. You were in the wrong either way, but there had to be more to it to warrant a little fight. Not sure if you have had a run in with your neighbors before, but I'm sure something more than being 50 yards across the line is what set them off. I think it's very important to have decent relationships with your land neighbors because with unmarked property lines, small incursions happen often and I'm sure, that if there had been no previous bad blood or some instigating during the current encounter, that nothing but a hand shake would have taken place. Either way, it's probably not a good thing (with this crowd) to spell out a story explaining you were trespassing and got roughed up, then looking for sympathy. I don't agree with violence when weapons are around, but they obviously were pretty fired up to start a fist fight with a guy that has a gun.

Good luck mending that fence with them, but I would recommend inviting them over for a beer and try to become cordial

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 10:30 AM

Well, looks like I jinxed myself on getting that mature Tom this morning, so as promised.....yall take it easy on ol cm. it's been a rough 48 hours

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 10:36 AM

Was that a right cross or a jab? Nice puch and good accuracy with long sleeved cammo on. Wander if he was wearing that new flex material from UA.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 12:38 PM

Well, looks like I jinxed myself on getting that mature Tom this morning, so as promised.....yall take it easy on ol cm. it's been a rough 48 hours

Looks like you got smoked pretty good
Posted By: brighteyes7

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 12:50 PM

Been lurking lately. Wasted the last few minutes reading this remuckcious thread. I'm not surprised CM got rung up. Shoulda been worse. Looks like a real smart ass. (got no real prob with emergency poaching, just smart asses) I know one when I see one.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 01:05 PM

Well, he woulda probably smoked me a lot more if I hadn't run away
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 01:22 PM

So for the sake of clarification, can you give us a play by play verbal reenactment of what EXACTLY was said by each party prior to the physical altercation? You said there was history between you nd and the neighbors, so have you been caught trespassing before?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 01:55 PM

Alright, two things here. This feller is a big turkey hunter best I can tell just by seeing his truck in the spring quite a great deal. Was sorta worried at first he might be on here, but don't guess he is. I hadn't ever seen the guys face till this week, but the history is Two fold. Let's just say I know his current girlfriend a little but from many moons ago. Although I can't be sure if he actually knows that, haven't seen her in about ten years, but she was a tomcat! Have no idea if this has anything to do with it. Also about two years ago when we were planting pulpwood, he had a run in with dirty bird about road access to get our seed buggy in. Flat out said we couldn't use his road, which was rude.

Conversation....
Guy with him "what the bleep are u doing on our property"
Me " you boys is on my damn property"
Guy who socked me "I oughta punch you in the mouth"
Me "skin that chuck wagon big boy"
Him socked me
Me. Turn tail and get out

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 02:03 PM

Alright, two things here. This feller is a big turkey hunter best I can tell just by seeing his truck in the spring quite a great deal. Was sorta worried at first he might be on here, but don't guess he is. I hadn't ever seen the guys face till this week, but the history is Two fold. Let's just say I know his current girlfriend a little but from many moons ago. Although I can't be sure if he actually knows that, haven't seen her in about ten years, but she was a tomcat! Have no idea if this has anything to do with it. Also about two years ago when we were planting pulpwood, he had a run in with dirty bird about road access to get our seed buggy in. Flat out said we couldn't use his road, which was rude.

Conversation....
Him socked me

This has got to be the funniest pretty fight talk I've ever heard!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 03:03 PM

What made it even worse, I had to get my scrawny butt outta there so fast, I left my brand new Steve reeves strut buster slate call by the tree. Snuck in that night to grab it and marked the spot on my phone. I wasn't leavin that behind, don't care if I was trespassing or not. Bumped a few birds outta there when I was goin in and they flew to our side 😄

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 04:26 PM

Bet you didn't see that right cross coming or you would have ducked. Oh well lesson learned, I hope.
Posted By: centralala

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 04:30 PM

The drag has melted down and the reel has caught on fire

Well, he must have lots of spare reels because he is still loading the boat!!

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 04:47 PM

Conversation....
Him socked me
Me. Turn tail and get out [/quote]

Dang son,...you crack me up. Why would you run your 12 gauge mouth like that if your 22 caliber arse couldnt back it up?

He told you what would happen, you opened your pie hole askin for it..he gave it too you..and you went to pissin down your leg and ran off like a girl, leaving your call behind, lol.

You escalated the situation. Gotta be ready to be held accoutable for running your mouth.

Just like on here running your mouth about your tahoe and boat while trying to put others down. Not cool..and immature as heck.

Grow up. I got a 20 yr old boy way more of a man then you are. Cause I made sure I taught him manners and to watch his mouth.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 05:08 PM

Thanks for taking the time to offer up some sound advice. But I didn't piss my leg this time. Just not getting into a physical altercation with two guys with guns. In regards to my Tahoe, you ever heard the song blame it on the whiskey? I aint gonna get worked up at you guys making fun of ol cm anymore. Best of luck to all of you the rest of the year, hope you all get nice toms
Posted By: TCEncore308

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 09:23 PM

This is a great thread.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 09:29 PM

Thanks for taking the time to offer up some sound advice. But I didn't piss my leg this time. Just not getting into a physical altercation with two guys with guns. In regards to my Tahoe, you ever heard the song blame it on the whiskey? I aint gonna get worked up at you guys making fun of ol cm anymore. Best of luck to all of you the rest of the year, hope you all get nice toms

Calling bs on the entire thread. Looks like you used some makeup on your eye. Figuring you've made the entire story up. My fault for even reading this drivel. You're probably an ok guy, but get a life.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 09:47 PM

I'd call bs on it too jmj. Couple guys on here can back me up, but who cares anyway

Re: Not a great day today - 03/22/15 10:15 PM

Conversation....
Him socked me

This should have been the title of the whole damned thread! LOL
rofl beers rofl beers rofl

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 07:16 AM

What made it even worse, I had to get my scrawny butt outta there so fast, I left my brand new Steve reeves strut buster slate call by the tree. Snuck in that night to grab it and marked the spot on my phone. I wasn't leavin that behind, don't care if I was trespassing or not. Bumped a few birds outta there when I was goin in and they flew to our side 😄

Sounds like you deserved more than a punch. Even after a confrontation you still went back less than 24 hours and knowingly tresspassed. You sir are an ass
Posted By: HippieKiller

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 09:08 AM

Here's my take on this deal:

I think the OP did get popped in the noggin for arguing w/ a fella (or two) over WHO was actually trespassing. I think he posted this thread thinking someone may be able to relate.

Nobody did.

If the rest of the story is 100% accurate or not, I think isn't relevant. By posting his shiner & taking the ALDEER ball-busting, I believe he has earned his permit (if not a full ALDEER license.)

Welcome to the asylum, cm1975. May I suggest sitting the next few rounds out?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 09:54 AM

Honestly, if someone said "skin that chuck wagon big boy" to me anywhere at any time, it would most likely de-escalate the situation immensely.

I don't know how he kept a straight face...let alone knocked the piss out of you

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 10:20 AM

Yeah, I kinda messed up my Wyatt Earp impersonation.....agreed hippiekiller, probably best move smile
Truth be told I was really wanting to post a new thread last night of a 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe for sale....comon guys that woulda given you some fun! But, think too many folks don't care much for ol cm on here for that.
Will be chasing em again this weekend, hopefully, God willing I get a nice Tom, and can post a new thread....which also has the ability to stir some of my buddies on here up, ha
Hope everyone is having a great Monday

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 10:57 AM

Where are you from CM?

I've never heard an Alabama boy refer to a male turkey as a "Tom". I was just curious.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 10:59 AM

Selma originally, live in Homewood now. We've been doing it for years, ha

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 11:56 AM

As I said about 7 pages ago, surely y'all don't believe this feeble attempt to get attention. However, if this is true, the OP better be glad those ol' boys weren't horny that morning.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 12:17 PM

I am on many forums in many different states. This has to be the best thread I have ever read in my life. I have laughed more at this in the last few days than I have in years. Thanks for sharing your story.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 12:21 PM

Now listen Brent, ol cm will take a punch with the best of em. Started this in 93 at Charlie Browns in Selma. But I'll tell you this much, I ain't playing no deliverance game in the turkey woods, if I can help it at least. The line has got to be drawn somewhere.

Btw, whatever moderator changed my thread title - kudos. Well done smile

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 12:28 PM

Good to know. I was mainly just going by your non-aggressive attitude. Plus after looking at your picture I decided by the look in your eye, you'd be giving what you got. laugh

Any bonus points for Great White lyrics?

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 12:39 PM

Been a while since I've heard once bitten twice shy come across the radio waves

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 01:19 PM

CM, I believe your story is legit and feel like you've been a good sport here, since you surely knew how people would react to your story. Personally, I laughed until I cried on two different occasions during this thread, and no matter what anyone says, it's been great entertainment.

You've been a good sport about the whole thing and I hope you get a turkey this year!

Cheers,
Bryant "Hammertime" Bagley
Posted By: DaBreeze

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 01:25 PM

Like this ?
Posted By: BrentM

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 01:27 PM

It's kinda hard for me to not like a fella that gets on the Internet and refers to himself in third person tense

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 01:33 PM

Ol cm appreciates that, BrentM.
Posted By: oakachoy

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 01:36 PM

Dang, I thought this was the turkey nest eradicator thread until he done brought up Charlie Browns in Selma, Ole CM needs to stay on his land before he gets hurt!

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 01:38 PM

Thanks for the encouragement fellas, I actually thought this could go poorly for me, but I got a self depreciating kinda spirit. Ol cm tried to only third person talk on the interwebs. Catch myself doing it in real life sometimes when my main squeeze calls me out on it. She don't find it funny!! Fact of the matter is I always knew my d1 crossfitting classes would pay off. Last 40 time was a 4.57. So yeah, I feel like I can outrun most turkey hunters wantin to go all deliverance like on ol cm.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 01:52 PM

For the last 3 or so pages, Ol BW has been wondering when somebody would mention the 3rd person references. Guess page 12 was the lucky number.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:08 PM

So can we let Dirtybird back on? That's when this thread was really rockin' son!

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: foldemup
So can we let Dirtybird back on? That's when this thread was really rockin' son!
Yes I will second dirtybirds return. I hate to see a good thing come to an end. Give him one more chance.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:20 PM

Let him post....let him post

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:26 PM

That dickhead will just wind up banned again in a couple of hours. The entertainment value will be priceless though.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:31 PM

Campaign to Allow Dirty Bird to Dance One Mo' Time!

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:31 PM

He been wanting back in here bad, could be fun to watch smile. I brought his da into this, he got a little aggressive taking up for me. If he wouldn't of gotten too deep in the pinnacle the night before I weren't have been hunting solo that fateful morning.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:41 PM

Once a dirtybird....always a dirtybird!!!!!!

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: BamaGrad85
Once a dirtybird....always a dirtybird!!!!!!

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:46 PM

I just looked at his profile to see how long his ban/timeout was. The reason for his ban still has me laughing.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:46 PM

C'mon guys, bring ole Dirty Bird back...

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:47 PM

We need more of this on here:

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:48 PM

lol

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:50 PM

Does ol cm posting a video of his 40 yard dash in camo provide enough leverage?

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:51 PM

Does ol cm posting a video of his 40 yard dash in camo provide enough leverage?

It might!! Bring it on, Ol CM!

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 02:53 PM

You know ol cm is only 15 years of age......

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:01 PM

He just sent me this, said it brings him great sadness each time he opens up Aldeer with a glimmer of hope, but then......naw sir

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:05 PM

lol Hell of a reason be banned from here.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:05 PM

He just sent me this, said it brings him great sadness each time he opens up Aldeer with a glimmer of hope, but then......naw sir

Ol' dirtybird trying to log onto ALDeer...

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:08 PM

Bamagrad...it's pretty clear I'm not 15 years old, we're not talking about the age of your truck here. Comon man.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:09 PM

Ol D-bird, he so sad:

I mean, ya... he an a-hole, but ... he an old d-bird, too...

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:10 PM

Why are you gumps glorifying that spotlight loving schumuck? Like I said earlier, poaching ain't the issue here, esp with a friggin motor mouth bird. He's an A hole! I know that for sure and he's playing you yahoos like a friggin Stradivarius, for crying out loud! As for dirtybyrd, he and CM sound like intimacy- starved twin sisters to me.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:11 PM

ALDeer's message be like:

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:21 PM

I gotta come clean, here. CM and I do have the fence skipping thing in common as I'm sure yall figured out. After some introspection, though, my personal attacks on him maybe have a little jealously seasoned in. As for dirtybyrd, a little probation never hurt anybody.Let him in, as far as I'm concerned. All you boys, being passionate bird chasers can appreciate passion, right?

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:23 PM

Nobody puts dirtybird in the corner.........

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: brighteyes7
I gotta come clean, here. CM and I do have the fence skipping thing in common as I'm sure yall figured out. After some introspection, though, my personal attacks on him maybe have a little jealously seasoned in. As for dirtybyrd, a little probation never hurt anybody.Let him in, as far as I'm concerned. All you boys, being passionate bird chasers can appreciate passion, right?

popcorn

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:26 PM

This thread has taken a weird turn

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:30 PM

Brighteyes, I ain't no fence jumper, just a grown man making an honest mistake

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Southwood7

Ain't that the truth?

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Southwood7

Don't know if I like where this is headed?????

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: brighteyes7
Why are you gumps glorifying that spotlight loving schumuck? Like I said earlier, poaching ain't the issue here, esp with a friggin motor mouth bird. He's an A hole! I know that for sure and he's playing you yahoos like a friggin Stradivarius, for crying out loud! As for dirtybyrd, he and CM sound like intimacy- starved twin sisters to me.
Some people just like a good laugh every now and then. Don't take everything you read on the web so serious. Just go with it...

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:11 PM

Well ok then I'm wondering if we've figured out why the use of 3rd person so much.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:14 PM

Brighteyes. I been trying to keep quite to all of your baseless attacks on CM1975 but if you are who you I think you are, and I think you are because of your direct attacks, you got a lotta nerve. You wanna start with crossing fence lines, then build a got damn fence first. If you wanna talk about crossing property lines, well then I'm your huckleberry. I know for a fact that you were hunting on us some this year. He may have crossed over a little, well alot,but I know you were hunting one of our biggest deer. I'm not to go into all the details on here, but why don't you man up and stop attacking Cm1975. I bet you wouldnt talk to Dirty Bird like that.

Out.
Posted By: Ryano

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:19 PM

After revisiting this thread I think I have the answer. Cm must have took some firewater with him and got excited when he heard Ole Tom sound off.
Posted By: oakachoy

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:29 PM

I'm wondering which mod has multiple personalities...lmao

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:32 PM

...but I know you were hunting one of our biggest deer.

Unless you have a high-fenced property, they are not "your" deer.

discuss amongst yourselves

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:34 PM

Not a Mod...

Whild Bill's location makes his post even funnier.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:36 PM

So, am I to assume Brighteyes is the dude that beat CM's ass, based on Whild Bill's post above?

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:39 PM

No. cm1975 and brighteyes are friends on Facebook, so they are probably just trying to be funny. Turn around, brighteyes.
Posted By: josht101

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:42 PM

A contender for longest thread on Aldeer?

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:43 PM

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:45 PM

Now can we let dirty bird back???

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 04:54 PM

No. You, dirtybird, brighteyes, and whild bill thought y'all would pull some silly schit and have fun with the board. It would have been fine until the threats started.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:02 PM

A few things, I told brighteyes to not get involved, cause I know yall got interweb skills, his da could not resist. This actually happened, surely you guys can appreciate the artistry of this thread. I took one for the team. I flat out ain't fighting back with two dudes with guns by myself, yall may be tougher than me but I ain't stupid.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:05 PM

It really doesn't take "interweb skills" when your email address is your full name. Then, when y'all are friends on Facebook, well... it makes you look like liars when you bash each other on here and act like you aren't sure who the other one is.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:06 PM

No. cm1975 and brighteyes are friends on Facebook, so they are probably just trying to be funny. Turn around, brighteyes.

And we have a Total Eclipse of the Heart reference. Well played Brent

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:07 PM

Like I said, it would have been fine, and fairly funny, until the threats started.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: bobwallace

And we have a Total Eclipse of the Heart reference. Well played Brent

I'll be here all week. Please remember to tip your waitresses and bartenders.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:09 PM

I'd put it up against mteagues classified ad smile

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:23 PM

This charade for attention isn't in the same ballpark.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:32 PM

Yes, I've been craving letting people dog me out for 14 pages. Story was too rich not to share. The fact that people wanted to kill me on here for being unknowingly 50 yards off my property. Geez folks. Yall be serious about them property lines

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:35 PM

Damn right people are serious about property lines. Some people have worked their ass off to earn those property lines, and have the right to beat your ass for not respecting them.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:36 PM

Thanks bob, glad to know you have never made a mistake

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:38 PM

Which one?

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:38 PM

Apparently there is a faction on here willing to shoot and or fight someone over a property line. Interesting.....but not my kinda deal

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:47 PM

Which one?

I think he meant DTeague.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:48 PM

Made plenty of of them. But I'm also man enough to be held accountable for them without running my mouth. There's a difference between a mistake and being an selfish asshole with no respect for others or their property.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 05:55 PM

Ol boy came up to me with that look, Homestly, I dont think it mattered what I said. I've caught people "lost" on our property a few times. Ive just given them
A ride Back off the property where they came from if not a repeat offender. I certainly ain't rushing up on em cussing at em.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 06:09 PM

Weird turn?????? You mean a U turn. Hey cm my yota is an 08. Do the math....hmmm that's 7 years old. That common core math you're learning in high school will make you dumber than dumb. I guess by using that new common core math you weren't actually trespassing. They were give or take a few 100 yards on your side of the property line.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 06:13 PM

Cool story....don't know much about common core math. Was not a big part of the Selma school system
Posted By: weagleweagle

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 06:36 PM

Funny story... I was hunting on my place last week when I caught a guy trespassing about 50 yards over my property line. Things got a little heated, one thing led to another and I ended giving him a black eye! Best part of the story is that after I watched him sprint back to his 2wd Tahoe I noticed he had left his slate call at the base of the tree he was sitting on.. Rather than stealing his slate call I decided to wipe my A$$ with it and then leave it at the tree hoping he would come back to get it!! All kidding aside, this story has had me rolling in the floor for the last 30 minutes.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 06:50 PM

Damn, ol cm thought the strut buster had a little smell to it

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 06:53 PM

The fact that people wanted to kill me on here for being unknowingly 50 yards off my property. Geez folks. Yall be serious about them property lines

Who wanted to kill you?
Posted By: TR62

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 06:54 PM

So this is where everyone has been.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 06:54 PM

Apparently there is a faction on here willing to shoot and or fight someone over a property line. Interesting.....but not my kinda deal

Again..... Who?

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 06:58 PM

Cool story....don't know much about common core math. Was not a big part of the Selma school system

Vestavia Hills is in Selma?

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 07:01 PM

The fact that people wanted to kill me on here for being unknowingly 50 yards off my property. Geez folks. Yall be serious about them property lines

Who wanted to kill you?

I guess me; everybody on here had me with my bow drawn back, 30 yards up a tree... wink

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 07:03 PM

Moved to vestavia hills when I was in 7th grade. Gotta say I was a little surprised by the backlash for being just off a property line.
Posted By: bowhunter86

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 07:05 PM

You turkey hunters are a dang weird bunch...

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 07:08 PM

I took bama guitars bow hunting as sort of tongue and cheek, so maybe killing is the wrong word to use, but the whole I'm lucky all I got was punched on the first page I was honestly not expecting
Posted By: lectrode

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 07:11 PM

Now listen Brent, ol cm will take a punch with the best of em. Started this in 93 at Charlie Browns in Selma. But I'll tell you this much, I ain't playing no deliverance game in the turkey woods, if I can help it at least. The line has got to be drawn somewhere.

Btw, whatever moderator changed my thread title - kudos. Well done smile
Charlie Browns was awesome !

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: bowhunter86
You attention whore, trespassing, shootin' folks with bows newbies are a dang weird bunch...

FIFY

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 07:29 PM

Charlie Browns was my stomping grounds. Better be tough to hang in there.
Posted By: lectrode

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 07:33 PM

I still remember the sign. I rode hard to Charlie Browns! Good Times!

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 07:41 PM

There was a lot of em rode hard up in there.

It could have been a lot worse CM. Shooting someone because one is too selfish about their actions to pay attention to and respect property lines for starters. I believe in an earlier post you stated you had previous history with the property owner whose land you were on. Lucky it wasn't my land, You'd have gotten a ticket from the game warden for hunting without permission as well as trespassing. A hit in the wallet like that will make you think twice before doing that again. No critter in the woods is worth it.

Originally Posted By: PRB

This charade for attention isn't in the same ballpark.

LOL. This. This is a BS thread..dudes wearing makeup..my wife even thought so..but trust me.

Ive fought in the actual ring competing in full contact boxing and martial arts since I was 12. I stopped at 46!
Ive had more black eyes then you can imagine even after winning as you take a bunch of hits. My nose has been busted 3 times and I have scars over and under both eyes from eating punches and kicks.

A fighter isnt he who can dish out a hit..its he who CAN TAKE a dang hit and still KEEP dishing it out! That separates the men..from the dang boys trust me.

You get the purple coloring under your eyes from the blood vessels rupturing,..and then clotting.
But, around the top of your eyes you get brown, black and blue coloring. You also get almost pure black directly under your eyes as that is where the clotted blood seems to settle. Sucks..but you live with it.

That looks like...and my wife agrees..someone getting into his wifes purple eye shadow. And trust me...she actually fought full contact as well..and has her share of black eyes too.

Our son still does.

His nose would be swollen and abrased..in my humble opinion.

These idiots actually are just all together posting on here trying for a little aldeer infamany.

They dont realize..to reach a post even close to the teague boys post..well you have to be either shat faced..or well ..slightly reatrded!

LOL.. nice try. By the way Brent had it figured out long ago.

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 07:43 PM

Which one?

LOL...you know im joking about yall MIke. You two are still an aldeer legendary post. Made even more so when you shot that monster in the bankhead!

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 07:45 PM

Vestavia Hills is in Selma?

Go get em Brent.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/23/15 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Cletus
Damn son........ I just read all this and all I can come with is 10lbs of retard in a 5lb sack.

Ummmmmmhmmmmmm, I say again.......... Tards

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 07:50 PM

Alright, I'm all in. Anybody wanna go hunt pulpwood in Greene county this week? You'll meet me

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 08:06 PM

Outdoor. Thanks for sharing. Yes, I hunt with him and I can tell you he was pretty shook up about it. Imagine if it got out of hand even worse. You gotta admit two on one in the middle of the woods is more than intimidating and you dont even know these outlaw neighbors we have to deal with. He did say he was out of line but he was nervous for obvious reasons. It is what it is, he was in the wrong and them boys was pissed but we do and we have proof sneak into our santuary which happens to border our properties. Bottom line is it is miserable to have neighbors you dont get along with, nothing good ever comes from not all being on the same page.
Posted By: Bamabucks14

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/23/15 08:31 PM

A weird turn indeed and a guy that posts way too many gifs. laugh
Posted By: jeffpike83

Re: Not a great day today - 03/25/15 04:09 PM

I think this takes the #1 spot
Posted By: hunterturf

Re: Not a great day today - 03/25/15 07:27 PM

How have not noticed this thread until just now...... this is awesome
Posted By: Gotcha1

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/25/15 07:30 PM

If Yekrut won't go with them, I betcha Pascal will. grin

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/25/15 07:36 PM

You

Are

Welcome

Re: Not a great day today - 03/13/16 01:00 AM

This was a good one.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/13/16 01:04 AM

Classic indeed... slap
Posted By: James

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/13/16 01:15 AM

funny shucks grin
Posted By: Calhoun

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/13/16 08:09 AM

Did I miss it? Why were 3 grown men carrying shotguns? I checked my little booklet and turkey season isn't open for adults yet.
Posted By: Gib

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/13/16 08:13 AM

Look at dates of posts Calhoun.
Posted By: Calhoun

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/13/16 10:01 AM

Got it. Thanks, Gib. I need to get bifocals.
Posted By: Gib

Re: Not a great day today - "Him Socked Me" - 03/13/16 12:02 PM

Lol happens man
Posted By: Turkeyboy

Re: Not a great day today - 03/13/16 01:54 PM

Lots of folks don't take well gettin punched in the nose, even when they are wrong. Situation could have escalated badly with guns present. Have dealt with theses situations a long time. USUALLY talking works, but ignorance is never an excuse; you are obligated to err on YOUR side of the line if you don't know for sure where it us. However, had a retired warden to tell me "the only thing some of them understand is a good b--- whoopin".
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: Not a great day today - 03/13/16 08:46 PM

"Skin that Chuck Wagon, Big Boy" has to be the funniest 6 word phrase I've seen in a LONG time. Not sure what it means but it SOUNDS funny as hell.
Posted By: BrentM

Re: Not a great day today - 03/13/16 09:44 PM

I wish Dirty Bird would come back to the forum

Re: Not a great day today - 03/13/16 09:53 PM

I believe it's " go ahead skin that smoke wagon".
© 2024 ALDEER.COM