Aldeer.com

Thinking about making a switch????

Posted By: BammerNation37

Thinking about making a switch???? - 01/18/15 09:44 PM

Well I've been shooting hoyt's for the last 5-6 years. And I love my Vector 32 but.... I shot a Darton DS-3900 tonight and wow hands down one of the smoothest shooting bows I've shot. I hadn't even heard of darton until tonight. Any Darton shooters on here?????
Posted By: SMB44

Re: Thinking about making a switch???? - 01/18/15 10:49 PM

Never shot a Darton. But I do shoot a Vector 32 and it's gonna be hard to get me away from that bow
Posted By: Atoler

Re: Thinking about making a switch???? - 01/19/15 12:01 AM

New breed really impressed me. never shot a darton
Posted By: grundan

Re: Thinking about making a switch???? - 01/19/15 09:08 AM

If it scratches your itch, get it. Confidence is built when you shoot a bow well and it feels right.
Posted By: Bamabucks14

Re: Thinking about making a switch???? - 01/21/15 04:35 PM

Hoyt Maxxis 31 is my bow, and it feels perfect to me. If somehow another box feels better, I'll be buying it.
Posted By: FullPotential

Re: Thinking about making a switch???? - 01/24/15 10:32 PM

Darton is a good bow imo, but they have always been hands down the loudest bow I have ever seen or heard of. There was db noise test on bows a few years back and Darton was the loudest bow tested. There are lots of smooth bows for 2015
Posted By: CPalmer72

Re: Thinking about making a switch???? - 01/29/15 02:16 PM

there are a ton of small bow companies out there making great bows.
I bought a hoyt rampage xt (same as the CRX32 but with a cast riser) back in 2010. I shot it and the newbreed genetix but i chose the hoyt because there was not a big feel difference and the newbreed was more expensive.
Four years later, i wish i had the newbreed LOL

Check out newbreed, obsession, elite, OK Archery and Xpedition.
All of them have great bows out this year
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: Thinking about making a switch???? - 02/12/15 10:20 PM

get an obsession. you will like it guaranteed. if there is a wait, dont worry, it is well worth waiting for.
Posted By: LUMPY

Re: Thinking about making a switch???? - 02/13/15 09:19 AM

Originally Posted By: tfd1224
get an obsession. you will like it guaranteed. if there is a wait, dont worry, it is well worth waiting for.
I have an obsession sniper gt for sale in classifieds too!
Posted By: jeffpike83

Re: Thinking about making a switch???? - 02/13/15 11:40 PM

I have a darton I got about 17 years ago it was my first bow it was a great bow now it's slow and loud nothing like the new ones
© 2024 ALDEER.COM