Aldeer.com

Game Warden Chas Moore contact info

Posted By: Meaghan

Game Warden Chas Moore contact info - 01/18/15 05:52 PM

Does anyone have the contact information for game warden chas Moore or any other game wardens that cover the chahaba wma? I bow hunt and I've been having dirt bikes run up on me in the woods. I would hate to get anyone in trouble but the season is almost over and it's not fair to everyone else.
Posted By: Atoler

Re: Game Warden Chas Moore contact info - 01/18/15 06:28 PM

call the sheriff. Or look on the wma map, I think there is a number.

I had two teenage girls ride up on me turkey hunting last year. I was working a bird. They came in from a subdivision. I think I put the fear of God into them that day. But they understand now, that riding on the wma, is not a good idea. lol
Posted By: Clem

Re: Game Warden Chas Moore contact info - 01/18/15 08:23 PM

Are dirt bikes allowed on the WMA? Not sure of the regs there.

If they are not then definitely call enforcement. If they are then it's just something to have to deal with on public land, bad as it is.
Posted By: jbsbama

Re: Game Warden Chas Moore contact info - 01/18/15 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Clem
Are dirt bikes allowed on the WMA? Not sure of the regs there.

If they are not then definitely call enforcement. If they are then it's just something to have to deal with on public land, bad as it is.

Not allowed.
Posted By: Abram

Re: Game Warden Chas Moore contact info - 01/19/15 08:24 AM

Contact the district office via the internet. They can get in touch with him and he will call you back, at least he did with me.

This is on the back of the permit

It shall be unlawful

"14. For any person except authorized personnel to operate any motor driven vehicle behind, under or around any locked gate, barricaded road or sign which prohibits vehicular traffic."
Posted By: UADeerHunter

Re: Game Warden Chas Moore contact info - 01/19/15 01:59 PM

Chas Moore - Area Biologist/Conservation Officer
Telephone: 205-339-5716
Posted By: Fireman12

Re: Game Warden Chas Moore contact info - 01/19/15 02:41 PM

Helena side? They have trails all around that place.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM