Aldeer.com

Bow string?

Posted By: jhogeland

Bow string? - 11/07/14 11:08 AM

I got to looking at my string and it has a little ware on it so ive decided its time to replace it. I was just wondering if you guys prefer a Flemish twist or a open loop? Also is there any difference in the way they shoot? Thanks for any information guys.
Posted By: HHSyelper

Re: Bow string? - 11/07/14 02:27 PM

Jhogeland, I'm planning on using Shaw after the season to put new string on mine.
Posted By: jhogeland

Re: Bow string? - 11/07/14 02:29 PM

Yeah I've heard he does really good strings. I might consider doing that too. I would really like a orange and black string.
Posted By: brett.smith

Re: Bow string? - 11/07/14 02:35 PM

I would put a good wax on the string and get with Shaw after season. It's well worth the wait and he can do orange and black if he has it. Orange and blue strings run about 3 times the normal price
Posted By: Bowfool

Re: Bow string? - 11/07/14 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: brett.smith
I would put a good wax on the string and get with Shaw after season. It's well worth the wait and he can do orange and black if he has it. Orange and blue strings run about 3 times the normal price
Probably couldn't get any string from him right now for 3 times the price! Ought to be illegal for folks to take off a month and bow hunt when the rest of us have to work grin
© 2024 ALDEER.COM