Aldeer.com

Arrow rest opinions

Posted By: 40Bucks

Arrow rest opinions - 10/16/14 09:39 AM

I'm looking at installing the QAD Ultra-Rest HDX Arrow Rest.

Any opinions on this particular rest? Is it worth the money?
Thanks
Posted By: mmusso

Re: Arrow rest opinions - 10/16/14 09:43 AM

I put one on a friend's bow, and he likes it. I've shot his bow, and I like it. Easy to adjust/tune, does what it's supposed to, etc. I can't speak for it against a ton of other rests, but the experiences I've had with this sight and QAD have been good. My $0.02...
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: Arrow rest opinions - 10/16/14 09:44 AM

I like mine. Just wish it wasn't so loud.
Posted By: 40Bucks

Re: Arrow rest opinions - 10/16/14 10:11 AM

Originally Posted By: N2TRKYS
I like mine. Just wish it wasn't so loud.

What is making the noise?

Re: Arrow rest opinions - 10/16/14 10:15 AM

Idk. It's something in the rest. I've been in talks with the QAD folks. I'm gonna try to get by this season without messing with my setup. If I have to, I'll go back with my TM hunter style rest.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Arrow rest opinions - 10/16/14 10:17 AM

I don't see how the hell you can hear any noise coming out of that QAD over the sound of that Hoyt going off laugh
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Arrow rest opinions - 10/16/14 10:38 AM

Is it loud slapping the riser shelf or something else.....like that loud arse Hoyt?

Re: Arrow rest opinions - 10/16/14 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Shaw
I don't see how the hell you can hear any noise coming out of that QAD over the sound of that Hoyt going off laugh

Ha ha ha

Re: Arrow rest opinions - 10/16/14 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: foldemup
Is it loud slapping the riser shelf or something else.....like that loud arse Hoyt?

It might be hitting the shelf. The rest doesn't have anymore upward adjustment, though. I can hear a spring type noise coming from it when I let the rest down.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM