Aldeer.com

Release question??

Posted By: Surefire1911

Release question?? - 10/08/14 06:10 PM

How tight do you fellas wear your release? I have a Scott wolverine that has a buckle rather than Velcro. I've been wearing it comfortable while not drawing and it just didn't feel right while at full draw. I tightened it up and it feels a lot better at fd but is pretty uncomfortable just hanging around. What say you ?
Posted By: Tru-Talker

Re: Release question?? - 10/08/14 06:34 PM

I wear mine tight... I don't want it moving on my wrist at all....
Posted By: PineStalker89

Re: Release question?? - 10/08/14 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Tru-Talker
I wear mine tight... I don't want it moving on my wrist at all....

X2 a slip could lead to misfire.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Release question?? - 10/08/14 07:38 PM

I wear mine tight. I recently installed the TruGlo straps with the BOA closure on all of my Scott Releases. I hate Velcro straps with a passion. I like buckle straps, but because I have small wrists, they never fit right after the leather stretches.

Posted By: Surefire1911

Re: Release question?? - 10/08/14 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Shaw
I wear mine tight. I recently installed the TruGlo straps with the BOA closure on all of my Scott Releases. I hate Velcro straps with a passion. I like buckle straps, but because I have small wrists, they never fit right after the leather stretches.

. Thanks for the heads up on the boa . Looks pretty cool, I'll have to look into it
Posted By: Jpipererp

Re: Release question?? - 10/08/14 09:40 PM

The Boa system is legit! I make a few custom braces and I use the system instead of laces. It's stout and won't budge until you pop it up.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM