Aldeer.com

BhamFred

Posted By: MTeague

BhamFred - 09/23/14 01:01 AM

What's it worth? Click Here
Posted By: Sgiles

Re: BhamFred - 09/23/14 09:29 PM

The bow might me worth 150 in my opinion. If those scratches can be rubbed out, and if the limbs aren't twisted. Most twisted limbs can be fixed rather easily but don't tell the seller and you might get it cheaper. Can't comment on the hunt, but I looked at that bow myself but can't afford another one right now. Really though you can buy a brand new one for about 350. Maybe Bhamfred will chime in soon. Also you should really shoot it before you buy it. I bought one once at a yard sale, got a string for it and it delaminated before I could even get it strung.
Posted By: BOFF

Re: BhamFred - 09/23/14 09:56 PM

Better not give them the money until after the hunt, or your gonna be sitting in the dark on some property you don't have permission to hunt, with no way home. rofl

God Bless,
David B.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: BhamFred - 09/23/14 11:49 PM

David, does that look like a Grizzly to you, seems the writing is wrong. Also never seen a riser that wood pattern on a Bear recurve. See what I can find out....
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: BhamFred - 09/23/14 11:54 PM

seems Bear did make em that color scheme

I wouldn't buy a used recurve for a shooter without actually shooting or at least stringing it.
Posted By: MTeague

Re: BhamFred - 09/24/14 07:59 PM

Thanks guys
Posted By: Bowfool

Re: BhamFred - 09/25/14 02:21 PM

I had one just like it in pristine shape and sold it on here a few years ago for $200, don't remember who it was though. slap
© 2024 ALDEER.COM