Aldeer.com

shaw or anyone. Need help.

Posted By: forten

shaw or anyone. Need help. - 09/17/14 04:51 PM

Bow started making a real light popping noise and I started inspecting my bow and this is only thing I can find. Do I need get this fixed asap and could it be doing the popping? Its a very very light popping. How bad is this?
Posted By: mmusso

Re: shaw or anyone. Need help. - 09/17/14 04:54 PM

Are you talking about the serving separation? If so, that shouldn't cause a pop. Only means the strings aren't A+ Shaw material...

Re: shaw or anyone. Need help. - 09/17/14 05:25 PM

Yes shaw will be doing my strings from now on. Its not really a pop just like a very light creating noise that is very short? Hard to explain.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: shaw or anyone. Need help. - 09/17/14 07:12 PM

Is the noise during the draw or at the shot. Check all your module and draw stop screws and make sure they're tight. If the noise is coming from that cam during draw, it very well could be the culprit.

If you can get someone brave enough to do it, draw your bow and have them push the serving down and back together until you've done enough to get the separation past the cam when the bow is at rest. With the bow at rest keep pushing the serving down until you get to the end of the serving run. This should get you through the season.

Re: shaw or anyone. Need help. - 09/17/14 07:41 PM

It is during the draw and from that cam. It isn't effecting or changing the shot or arrow flight, everything seems normal besides the slight popping or creeping. Thanks for the help.
Posted By: mauvilla

Re: shaw or anyone. Need help. - 09/19/14 10:54 AM

I had a bow that would make a pop when uou hot it drawn to a certain pint ended up having a warped limb but that might not be the issue just throwing it out there
© 2024 ALDEER.COM