Aldeer.com

Debating

Posted By: Deerslyer86

Debating - 05/17/14 06:11 PM

I have been debating on selling my 2013 PSE Evo..and buying a hoyt!..To all the Hoyt supporters out there which Hoyt do you prefer?
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Debating - 05/17/14 06:40 PM

I take it you're not satisfied with the PSE?? Unless you're not happy with it, I'd stick with it and spend the $ on something else hunt related.
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: Debating - 05/17/14 07:02 PM

I bought a Carbon Element last year and love it. I was using a Mathews MQ1 that I bought new in '99.
Posted By: doublefistful

Re: Debating - 05/17/14 11:51 PM

I bought the new hoyt faktor a few months ago and love it! I was still shooting a trykon that I bought when they first came out. I really liked the carbon spyder but just couldn't tell enough of a difference for me to spend the extra money on the carbon riser. I shot several different brands and these 2 seemed to feel the best to me.

Re: Debating - 05/18/14 05:06 PM

No i am pleased with the PSE.. I was just thinking of something different plus I've been hearing alot of good things about Hoyt
Originally Posted By: kodiak06
I take it you're not satisfied with the PSE?? Unless you're not happy with it, I'd stick with it and spend the $ on something else hunt related.

Re: Debating - 05/18/14 05:07 PM

No i am pleased with the PSE.. I was just thinking of something different plus I've been hearing alot of good things about Hoyt
Originally Posted By: kodiak06
Posted By: quailhnter

Re: Debating - 05/18/14 07:22 PM

Buy a Bowtech. You'll thank me later.
Posted By: clarkdeer

Re: Debating - 05/18/14 08:08 PM

Ford, Chevy, Dodge. I like Mathews.

Re: Debating - 05/18/14 09:53 PM

Shoot several different bows and pick the one that feels right to YOU. I bought what I bought because it felt the best to me.
Posted By: Goldhill1

Re: Debating - 05/19/14 07:10 AM

Have you shot the Obsession Evolution? You really should check this one out before deciding...
Posted By: Sharpshooter69

Re: Debating - 05/29/14 11:07 PM

Also try a New Breed. Sold my Carbon Element for a Genetix. Both are great bows. Elites are super nice but I hear their CS sucks. Think I'm about to buy another Mathews. I have an Elite Answer I shoot a lot and really like it. Also have a ragged z7 Magnum. About to buy a new one that is old stock. I think. Never shot a Bowtech.
Posted By: ElkHunter

Re: Debating - 05/30/14 02:33 PM

I bought the Hoyt Element a few years back, still loving it.
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: Debating - 05/30/14 03:35 PM

I may get backlash from this because there are tons of Hoyt shooters but their customer service is not very good anymore. I've even talked to some of their shooters that had issues getting stuff from them.

Re: Debating - 05/30/14 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: NightHunter
I may get backlash from this because there are tons of Hoyt shooters but their customer service is not very good anymore. I've even talked to some of their shooters that had issues getting stuff from them.

What did they need?
Posted By: buckhunter2

Re: Debating - 05/30/14 09:29 PM

I liked Mathews until I shot a Hoyt. Then I thought it couldn't get any better than a Hoyt until I shot a New Breed Eclipse.

New Breed also has a lifetime transferable warranty and they are made in B'ham.
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: Debating - 05/30/14 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By: N2TRKYS
Originally Posted By: NightHunter

What did they need?

Parts prior to tournaments for their tournament bows. Warranty issues on top of that since it was new bows.
Posted By: Bowfool

Re: Debating - 06/08/14 10:49 PM

Find a bow you can shoot well! That is the main thing! Brand doesn't really matter these days. If you can hit what you are shooting at who cares how fast it is or what label is on it? I had a Mathews MQ1 with a grip that I customized to fit my hand. I literally killed everything I shot at with it! The Q2XL came out and I just had to have one, so I sold the MQ1 on ebay. Never could shoot the other bow that well and tried more than once to get my old one back. Guy fell in love with it too and would not sell it back. My rule of thumb is to shoot a bow before you buy one, period. They are all good bows and have their issues but try different ones before you make a decision. Thats my two cents lol!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM