Aldeer.com

IQ bow sight or Trophy Ridge React

Posted By: Grasshopper

IQ bow sight or Trophy Ridge React - 04/27/14 09:12 PM

I'm looking at sights and ran across these two ... Both have some cool tricks they preform ..
The IQ retina lock is to help prevent torque and center up ..
The Trophy Ridge React is a self setting sight .. You set the 20 and 30 yrd pins and it sets the 40-50-60 for ya ..

I also like the G5 Optix xr .. It has 3 set pins and one pin that's a dial pin or movable ..

What's y'all thoughts on these ..
I've been shooting a pendalum for years and love it but I want to try my hand at some 3D
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: IQ bow sight or Trophy Ridge React - 04/27/14 09:20 PM

I have the G5 Optix 3+1 sight. This was my first year with it. I like it, so far. I've never had a multiple pin sight that didn't set the other pins after the first two were set. As far as torque goes, repeatability is what you're after. You need to have good form, but if you do it the same way every time you'll hit what you're aiming at.
Posted By: Grasshopper

Re: IQ bow sight or Trophy Ridge React - 04/27/14 09:28 PM

I like the g5 .. Good reviews on it thanks
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: IQ bow sight or Trophy Ridge React - 04/27/14 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Grasshopper
I like the g5 .. Good reviews on it thanks

I got a good deal on mine at Cheaper than dirt.
Posted By: bamacountryboy

Re: IQ bow sight or Trophy Ridge React - 04/27/14 10:02 PM

I have the React sight and love it.
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: IQ bow sight or Trophy Ridge React - 04/27/14 10:49 PM

Get an axcel armortech hd and thank me later.
Posted By: sluggun

Re: IQ bow sight or Trophy Ridge React - 04/28/14 08:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Grasshopper
I'm looking at sights and ran across these two ... Both have some cool tricks they preform ..
The IQ retina lock is to help prevent torque and center up ..
The Trophy Ridge React is a self setting sight .. You set the 20 and 30 yrd pins and it sets the 40-50-60 for ya ..

I also like the G5 Optix xr .. It has 3 set pins and one pin that's a dial pin or movable ..

What's y'all thoughts on these ..
I've been shooting a pendalum for years and love it but I want to try my hand at some 3D

it depends on which class you plan on shooting in 3d. the iq pins are stacked one above the other and wont close in tight enough for a 35 or 45 yd pin. the trophy ridge doesnt do 5yd incruments. i would go with a sight that you can adjust each pin individual. if your going to shoot bowhunter b class set one pin at 25yds and that is all you will need.
Posted By: BDhunts

Re: IQ bow sight or Trophy Ridge React - 05/13/14 11:30 AM

I know you only listed two, but CBE makes some Great sites for Target and Hunting.

Here is the Hunting site I use, its a Hybrid (fixed/adjustable)...

http://www.custombowequipment.com/sights-hunting/tek-hybrid-dovetail
© 2024 ALDEER.COM