Aldeer.com

ASA Pro/Am Shoot in Tuscaloosa March 28-30

Posted By: Bowfool

ASA Pro/Am Shoot in Tuscaloosa March 28-30 - 03/14/14 05:17 PM

Saw one of the organizers at lunch, said they were doing this up big. Going to be shooting right at Old Colony Golf Course somewhere. Novice to pro classes.

Tournament Info
Posted By: BowtechDan

Re: ASA Pro/Am Shoot in Tuscaloosa March 28-30 - 03/15/14 06:29 AM

Some folks mentioned a meet-up there....but I don't think I'm going to make it.
Posted By: Reptar

Re: ASA Pro/Am Shoot in Tuscaloosa March 28-30 - 03/15/14 09:01 AM

Para is building a multi-purpose building near Ol' Colony and Sokal park. I read the main purpose of the building was for archery tournaments and to host the national Cornhole tournament like they were doing out at Jaycee fairgrounds.

Re: ASA Pro/Am Shoot in Tuscaloosa March 28-30 - 03/15/14 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Reptar
Para is building a multi-purpose building near Ol' Colony and Sokal park. I read the main purpose of the building was for archery tournaments and to host the national Cornhole tournament like they were doing out at Jaycee fairgrounds.
Yes it was Don Staley I saw he mentioned that multi-use facility but I wasn't familiar with it. Where is it exactly if you know?

Re: ASA Pro/Am Shoot in Tuscaloosa March 28-30 - 03/15/14 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: BowtechDan
Some folks mentioned a meet-up there....but I don't think I'm going to make it.
Like an ALDEER meetup?
Posted By: Shaw

Re: ASA Pro/Am Shoot in Tuscaloosa March 28-30 - 03/15/14 07:25 PM

We were talking about it last year. I might come out and visit with some folks, but I won't be shooting. I set up a tournament bow a couple of weekends ago and started practicing. I was going to try to make the Tuscaloosa BHA shoot this weekend. Wound up aggravating my back again.
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: ASA Pro/Am Shoot in Tuscaloosa March 28-30 - 03/15/14 08:09 PM

I got my new bow in today Shaw and can't even pull it back. I've screwed my left shoulder up somehow. Makes you feel like less of a man when you can't even pull 55#.

Re: ASA Pro/Am Shoot in Tuscaloosa March 28-30 - 03/15/14 10:01 PM

Hate to hear that about you both. Now at 54 I think I'm going to get a new bow, or new limbs on my bow, that max at 60 and shoot between 55 and 60. I found out that just because you can pull it back easily doesn't matter when you are cold and stiff, and my age. Things get strained a tweaked. I want to be able to shoot as long as I can. Ya'll get better soon!
Posted By: Smoke_Diver

Re: ASA Pro/Am Shoot in Tuscaloosa March 28-30 - 03/16/14 11:09 AM

I believe the multi-purpose facility is located on Northridge road close to the red light at the intersection of Northridge and Olcolony.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM