Aldeer.com

G5 Prime

Posted By: LUMPY

G5 Prime - 12/20/13 09:32 PM

Anyone shoot one?
Posted By: Deerslyer86

Re: G5 Prime - 12/20/13 09:52 PM

I have..Very sweet bow fast, smooth, and quiet..i just didnt like the long axle to axle and the weight of the bow
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: G5 Prime - 12/21/13 12:00 AM

Decent bows but when it comes to strings and cables they are a booger due to the twin track cam design. Many shops don't care for them.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: G5 Prime - 12/21/13 07:53 AM

The dual track cams are actually a very good design. The string and cable system is not as bad as the Mathews Monsters.

Re: G5 Prime - 12/21/13 05:26 PM

Thanks fellas...I've been doing some research and the Primes and Obsessions seems to have nothing but good reviews
Posted By: foldemup

Re: G5 Prime - 12/21/13 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: LUMPY
Thanks fellas...I've been doing some research and the Primes and Obsessions seems to have nothing but good reviews

Obsessions are JUNK! grin
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: G5 Prime - 12/22/13 12:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Shaw
The dual track cams are actually a very good design. The string and cable system is not as bad as the Mathews Monsters.

You'd be the first person I consider knowledgeable about archery equipment to say that that. I have shot one and they do shoot nice but you have to wonder why there aren't more designs like it...
Posted By: Hoss606

Re: G5 Prime - 12/22/13 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By: foldemup

X2

Re: G5 Prime - 12/22/13 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: foldemup

your opinion doesn't count
© 2024 ALDEER.COM