Aldeer.com

?'s about Martin Cheetah

Posted By: fyrfytr112

?'s about Martin Cheetah - 08/08/09 12:28 AM

Anyone have one?
Heard any bad things about them?
Pro's and Con's?
I am looking at getting the full setup, Seems like a really good bow for the money. I have also heard their cust. service is excellent. Whas your take on the bow?
Posted By: WIDGEON

Re: ?'s about Martin Cheetah - 08/08/09 12:39 AM

alot of Plastic...There are other bows out there aswell for the same price..nothing worng with a used bow..Alot og guys buy a new bow every year to keep up with the Jones..
Posted By: Hunting12

Re: ?'s about Martin Cheetah - 08/08/09 06:34 AM

I bought one from basspro last year. $399 for bow quiver, sight. etc. It is a middle of the road type bow..It has a lot of torque when you shoot it. I would give it a 6 out of 10. I would encourage you to go shoot it before you buy it.

Re: ?'s about Martin Cheetah - 08/08/09 01:13 PM

O.K. then, How about the Fred Bear Lights Out bow? Anything on it?
Posted By: Out back

Re: ?'s about Martin Cheetah - 08/09/09 10:15 AM

I don't know about the Cheetah, I love the Cougar.

Re: ?'s about Martin Cheetah - 08/09/09 09:10 PM

Id love a bow job from her! laugh
Posted By: SnapperSlapper

Re: ?'s about Martin Cheetah - 08/10/09 01:34 AM

I like Martin bows. I shoot a Firecat. But, all of the major manufacturers make good bows. Personally, I don't like the Jaguar or Cheetah. But, they are $300 bows, so comparing them to any of the upper end bows is not a fair comparison. I think for the money, you are tough pressed to find a better bow for the money than Martin. But, if you shoot any of the upper end bows, and then shoot the Cheetah, you'll see and feel why it's 1/2 to 1/3 of the price of those others You might be happy with it. That will probably be based on the bow you are shooting now. Like suggested, shoot it first. I'd recommend that for any bow, whether it's a $300 bow or a $900 bow. Also, you can look used as someone else suggested. Also, you can often find deals on last year's model bows that dealers are trying to get rid of.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM