Aldeer.com

Misssouri Hunt Video Clip

Posted By: bwhunter

Misssouri Hunt Video Clip - 11/17/08 12:14 AM

Me, AUdeerhunter and our dads went to Missouri the first week of November and had a good hunt. We all saw at least 1 deer over 120" and AUdeerhunter killed a 9-point. I had my chance on the last day. I stuck a 140 class 8-point and hit him a little far back. He was quartering away and I thought I caught the back of the lungs. With no pass through, the blood was scarce. We tracked him for over 300 yards and lost him. I got it on video but it's a little bit hard to see. It's at the end of this short video.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/bwhunter/?action=view¤t=MissouriNovember08.flv
Posted By: camoredneck24

Re: Misssouri Hunt Video Clip - 11/17/08 12:43 AM

Cool man !! Hate you didn't get him. thumbsdown thumbsdown
Posted By: AUdeerhunter

Re: Misssouri Hunt Video Clip - 11/17/08 02:38 AM

Here's my buck (not one of the North's giants, but he's my best bowkill).

My dad arrowed a gobbler:

It was an awesome trip!!!
Posted By: Stalker75

Re: Misssouri Hunt Video Clip - 11/17/08 02:43 AM

Cool!! Hate you didn't find him. We were up in Knox co. the first week of November and the wind was horrible. We did see a lot of bucks, but were unable to connect on any.
Posted By: chevyman

Re: Misssouri Hunt Video Clip - 11/20/08 10:21 PM

thumbsup
Posted By: Justin Allen

Re: Misssouri Hunt Video Clip - 11/25/08 02:07 AM

I'm considering Missouri for next year, who did yall hunt with and does anyone have anyone you would specifically reccommend?
Posted By: AUdeerhunter

Re: Misssouri Hunt Video Clip - 12/06/08 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Justin Allen:
I'm considering Missouri for next year, who did yall hunt with and does anyone have anyone you would specifically reccommend?
PM sent
Posted By: danangel

Re: Misssouri Hunt Video Clip - 12/07/08 09:41 PM

Great footage! That squirrel was putting a hurting on that stick! thumbsup
Posted By: hitek

Re: Misssouri Hunt Video Clip - 12/15/08 08:09 PM

I have hunted with Northern Missouri Outfitters (northernmissourioutfitters.com) for 4 years. This year we hunted about half an hour further north with B&T Outfitters (bandtoutfitters.com). There were 7 of us (10 point and 9 point killed, two 8 pointers missed, and everyone saw bucks over 125" with several over 140 seen). I saw 4 over 125" one morning but could not seal the deal. Both places are great in my opinion.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM