Aldeer.com

Centerpoint Wrath 430X crossbow.

Posted By: FurFlyin

Centerpoint Wrath 430X crossbow. - 12/31/22 08:47 PM

I know many of you look down on crossbow hunters. Fifteen years ago I did and I don’t blame you if you do. Having said that, I’ll never be able to shoot a vertical bow again due to my shoulder. I scoured the Internet and YouTube looking at videos of different crossbows. I posted a question on here in the Serious Deer Talk forum asking for advice. I wanted a Ravin but I’m not gonna hunt enough to justify the cost. I found this Wrath on a good deal and got it. I ordered some custom bolts and shot it today. At 60 yards it shot a 1 1/2” group. I didn’t take a picture, I was face timing with a good friend who’s also going to get a crossbow. Let’s just skip to the 100 yard money shot. 3 1/2” group at 100 yards. It has a very long trigger pull which I’m not crazy about but I can’t complain otherwise.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: Centerpoint Wrath 430X crossbow. - 12/31/22 11:10 PM

Yep, with today’s crossbows they are like shooting rifles once set up correctly. They are really fun to shoot at those long distances too.

Re: Centerpoint Wrath 430X crossbow. - 12/31/22 11:15 PM

There’s no way that I’d shoot at a deer at 100 yards with it, but it’s fun to play with
Posted By: imadeerhntr

Re: Centerpoint Wrath 430X crossbow. - 01/01/23 06:39 PM

Looks like great groups, kill then whatever legal way you chose. Don’t have justify your choice of weapons to anyone

Re: Centerpoint Wrath 430X crossbow. - 01/02/23 01:20 AM

Yeah I know I don’t have to justify it but it’s just still amazing how things change as you get older. What I use to consider cheating is now a necessity if I plan to continue bow hunting.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM