Aldeer.com

Best archery targets?

Posted By: Broadhead26

Best archery targets? - 02/22/21 01:36 AM

Best archery target for Fieldpoint and broadheads?

Worn out my fieldpoint target and broadhead one isn’t far behind. Thinking about the bulldog plus series for my field points. Any other target recommendations for field points or one for broadheads?
Posted By: jono23

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/22/21 01:45 AM

I got one of those Rinehart 18-1 target and don't figure I'll need another one for a long long long time.

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/22/21 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by jono23
I got one of those Rinehart 18-1 target and don't figure I'll need another one for a long long long time.

I looked at those but wanted something alittle bigger. Arras cost too much to chance a miss.
Posted By: sw1002

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/22/21 02:16 AM

I have the rinehart rhinoblock and it has been great. Probably had it 7-8 years and it has been outside most of that time and shows no signs of giving it up. Ive shot it with several broadheads but majority fieldpoints.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/22/21 04:15 AM

Blob
Posted By: Rooster600

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/22/21 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by CarbonClimber1
Blob

This. These are the best by far. Blobtargets.net
Posted By: Ar1220

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/22/21 03:45 PM

For the money broadforce targets will take a lot of shots

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/22/21 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rooster600
Originally Posted by CarbonClimber1
Blob

This. These are the best by far. Blobtargets.net

Never seen those. Little pricey but looks like it’s good for broadheads and field points so I may just go ahead and pull the trigger on it.
Posted By: Rooster600

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/22/21 11:35 PM

You won’t regret it. I own a couple of them and have left them outside all year for over five years and they still stop any arrow I shoot at them
Posted By: doghouse

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/23/21 01:00 AM

Another for blob. Mine is over 10 years old and been shot thousands of times with field tips and various broadheads and still holding up.

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/23/21 02:43 AM

Just put in an order for a blob. Thanks guys.

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/24/21 11:09 PM

Target showed up this afternoon and I put a couple dozen arrows in it. Pretty dang good target! Looks like it’s gonna hold up sit better than the other ones I’ve used.
Posted By: ParrotHead89

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/24/21 11:16 PM

How was shipping charge on it? I heard they recommend picking them up if you can

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/24/21 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by ParrotHead89
How was shipping charge on it? I heard they recommend picking them up if you can

It’s built into the price. It was about 175$ for the target with “free shipping”

I think I read somewhere that you can get a pretty decent discount if you pick up since you avoid the shipping costs on the 65 pound block. He’s located in Georgia. Just a bit further than what would of made a discount worth it.
Posted By: Nightrain

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/25/21 02:17 PM

Post a pic of your blob. Do you paint dots on the target or does it come with aiming points.

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/25/21 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Nightrain
Post a pic of your blob. Do you paint dots on the target or does it come with aiming points.

I’ll grab a few pics when I get home.

It came as a blank tan foam block with no dots or targets on it. I just used a sharpie to trace the bottom of a solo cup and filled in the circles. Took a few min, but the target face was smooth so i might have spent a total of 5 minutes to put 3 dots on it. At first I was kind of like “why wouldn’t they just spend the extra few min to paint targets on it”, but then I realized I could customize it by doing the standard 5x dots on one side and 9x dots on the other.

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/26/21 12:34 AM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Nightrain

Re: Best archery targets? - 02/26/21 02:58 AM

Cool target - thanks for posting the pics
© 2024 ALDEER.COM