Aldeer.com

LFTT 2/10

Posted By: Jus_me

LFTT 2/10 - 02/10/21 01:38 PM

Set up in an old road bed that makes a little opening in between pines, thick stuff and privet hedges. Picked this spot blind in the dark, couldn’t see all the obstacles to impeding my shot. It’s a close encounter kinda spot.
Posted By: grundan

Re: LFTT 2/10 - 02/10/21 08:24 PM

Any luck?

Re: LFTT 2/10 - 02/10/21 08:44 PM

Saw one spike at 9:00. Walked right under my tree
Posted By: Swamp Monkey

Re: LFTT 2/10 - 02/11/21 12:11 AM

Appreciate you posting all your updates over the season! Hopefully the ones you passed up will grow bigger and you can get them this Fall. beers
Posted By: jb20

Re: LFTT 2/10 - 02/11/21 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Swamp Monkey
Appreciate you posting all your updates over the season! Hopefully the ones you passed up will grow bigger and you can get them this Fall. beers

Agree I don't comment on them but I'm interested in knowing what's going on...I like your enthusiasm for deer👍

Re: LFTT 2/10 - 02/11/21 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by jb20
Originally Posted by Swamp Monkey

Agree I don't comment on them but I'm interested in knowing what's going on...I like your enthusiasm for deer👍

I appreciate that. Got skunked this season, but that was my own fault. I enjoy the time in woods, nothing better than watching the woods wake up in the morning. Here’s to next season being better than this one.
Posted By: JD_Bowhunter1976

Re: LFTT 2/10 - 02/11/21 03:28 AM

Yes I enjoyed also. Hopefully I can help get daddy back to normal by next hunting season and contribute to the forum a little more. Them damn Chinese should be Nuked!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM