Aldeer.com

Cocking Ten Point

Posted By: ParrotHead89

Cocking Ten Point - 07/26/20 07:32 PM

So my buddy got a new M1 from Ten Point. We watched the video and put together. I went to cock it and pulled back on string and got it back about 5 inches and it was almost like it was stuck. I was pulling pretty good put didnt want to force it even more. Any suggestions on what is going on.

Re: Cocking Ten Point - 07/26/20 08:40 PM

Well poop I figured it out.
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: Cocking Ten Point - 07/28/20 02:29 AM

What was the problem? I have a m1 titan and I've never had any trouble cooking it

Re: Cocking Ten Point - 07/28/20 12:11 PM

Problem was we were not looping it behind the trigger. Just hooking it straight to string and try to pull. The ones I have played with all had Accudraw. So user error. Shlioh, you like yours? Man that sucker is fast and very narrow/

Re: Cocking Ten Point - 07/28/20 09:54 PM

Gotcha. Yes sir I love mine. Its narrow and very well built. Its not greased lightning fast but its fast enough for me. I killed 5 deer and 2 hogs with it last year. Its pushing a 520 grain bolt 325 fps. I'd add the accu draw if I where you. Takes a little getting used to but it makes it easy and quiet to re cock it in a treestand. I think it is big plus that you can use a manual cocking rope if something happens with your accu draw unlike raven crossbows and others.

Re: Cocking Ten Point - 07/28/20 11:58 PM

This one is rated at 370 fps its the Titan M1. Using 400 g. bolt

Re: Cocking Ten Point - 07/29/20 12:10 AM

Thats the same one I have. Believe the ibo is 380 fps .
© 2024 ALDEER.COM