Aldeer.com

Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited

Posted By: frezznh2o

Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 06/26/20 02:57 PM

Which is the better bow shop in the Montgomery area?
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 06/26/20 02:59 PM

Archery Unlimited by far.
Posted By: ParrotHead89

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 06/26/20 06:56 PM

I had some time to kill last spring and went to Archery Unlimited and that was the best bow shop I had ever set foot in. Amazing
Posted By: outdoorguy88

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 06/27/20 02:47 AM

I’ve always used Bennett’s. Mike and Travis are knowledgeable and I’ve never had any issues. What makes Archery Unlimited better?
Posted By: jake5050

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 06/27/20 06:10 AM

I second that I've used both and me personally Bennet. I just bought the VXR from there and he set me up right
Posted By: Out back

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 06/27/20 04:44 PM

I can't say which is best, as I've never been to archery unlimited.
For 20 years I've only done business with Mike Bennett. I don't see a reason to go anywhere else.
Posted By: Treelimb

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 06/28/20 04:22 AM

I’ve used both. But I don’t feel the sales pressure when I go into AU and just want to see what the latest and greatest new bows and gear have arrived as I have at Bennett’s. Just my experience over the years. The guys at AU always greet us, ask if they can help and then let us look. Also Rick and his crew have always been super helpful to any friends or family I’ve sent to them and are always appreciative of the referrals. The time he and his guys have spent with my sons young friends new to bow hunting is nothing short of amazing. Tons of patience and being able to break down little mistakes.
Not a hater of Bennett’s just think AU fits me, my family, and friends archery needs better.
Posted By: Coosa1

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 06/30/20 12:37 PM

Both are good shops but I have always been a loyal Bennett's customer. Mike and Travis have helped me out a ton over the years. Mike set me up with my first bow at 14 and to this day I can come in there an have him greet me and call me by name. They're just good people.
Posted By: JA

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 06/30/20 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Coosa1
Both are good shops but I have always been a loyal Bennett's customer. Mike and Travis have helped me out a ton over the years. Mike set me up with my first bow at 14 and to this day I can come in there an have him greet me and call me by name. They're just good people.

Totally agree. I've had great service at both shops. Bennett's is just a much further drive for me so I go to Archery Unlimited.

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 06/30/20 04:57 PM

Sounds like you guys have 2 great choices. You are very lucky. When I went into to AU I told the gentleman we have nothing like this in Indiana. Almost all of the nice little archery shops have closed up. Last one I found was hour and half from my house and it was only in the evening type thing with a few bows. So you guys are very lucky.
Posted By: Treelimb

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 06/30/20 09:42 PM

I agree.
Posted By: nomercy

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 07/07/20 01:21 AM

I’ve used both and both are great. I did have an issue with one kid working at AU about 2 years ago. He couldn’t get my to act right. Rick’s son came over and fixed it and it’s been fine. Only speed bump I e ever had there but I just think he was I experienced. I use AU always now because it’s much closer to where I live now. I do like shooting Bennett’s course
Posted By: 4Him146

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 07/19/20 02:04 AM

Have only been to AU and they were really good
Posted By: Forrestgump1

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 07/19/20 03:48 PM

I like Bennett’s, but have had no issues with archery unlimited.
Posted By: ElkHunter

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 07/19/20 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by outdoorguy88
I’ve always used Bennett’s. Mike and Travis are knowledgeable and I’ve never had any issues. What makes Archery Unlimited better?

Selection
Prices
Knowledge
Integrity
Community support

And yes, I have shopped both.

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 08/01/20 12:50 AM

bump
Posted By: jh12gators

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 08/01/20 01:23 AM

Any guys more along I20 y’all love?
Posted By: bama_earl

Re: Bennett’s vs Archery Unlimited - 08/03/20 05:03 PM

It's Archery Unlimited for me and I have shopped at both. Robert Householder also works at AU and he is the number #1 Known 3D archer in the world.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM