Aldeer.com

Mathews VXR

Posted By: billrv

Mathews VXR - 02/13/20 01:08 AM

Anyone have one.....how do you like it, its time to retire the No Cam,
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Mathews VXR - 02/13/20 01:41 AM

I haven’t got to shoot one yet, but I’ve held the 28 and the 31.5. They’re the best balanced bow they’ve ever built right out of the box. I love that new grip. I’ll probably unload one of my Triaxs and get one.
Posted By: muzziehead

Re: Mathews VXR - 02/13/20 02:23 AM

I got one at Christmas and killed three deer with it to end the season. It is the most balanced bow I have Ever shot and you can feel the energy in it when your hot that release. By far, the sweetest bow I have ever owned. I have the 28” and would not trade it for anything. Quiet and very consistent.
Posted By: Skinner

Re: Mathews VXR - 02/13/20 02:41 AM

I shot the 28 Saturday ,by far the best shooting bow I've ever held.
Posted By: Bows4evr

Re: Mathews VXR - 02/13/20 03:35 AM

I've got the 31.5 and it holds awesome.. Dead accurate out to 100 yards for me...good speeds,smooth,and quiet
Posted By: billrv

Re: Mathews VXR - 02/13/20 05:12 PM

Thanks Gents, age caused me to go to the no cam to have a better string angle which really help my old eyes pick up pins quicker, I handled and shot a VXR that a neighbor had in Ks. and was really impressed, nothing like good first hand experience and comments
Posted By: Madmax0818

Re: Mathews VXR - 02/14/20 02:24 AM

I shot one before I bought my Hoyt. It’s a nice bow with good back wall. I’ve never owned a Hoyt so wanted to try one out. I don’t believe you can go Wrong with it
Posted By: jake5050

Re: Mathews VXR - 02/15/20 06:21 PM

I have the NoCam also and I'm looking to trade to the VXR too. I traded up to the NoCam from the DXT and wish I had it back
© 2024 ALDEER.COM