Aldeer.com

Archery Unlimited in Prattville

Posted By: NameAlreadyInUse

Archery Unlimited in Prattville - 12/05/19 01:52 AM

Did some searching in the Bow Talk forum for archery shop recommendations and Archery Unlimited kept coming up in Prattville. I want to go somewhere that will take me and my bow and make sure it's dialed in, actually measuring me and not just "you look like you're about meh, 28 inch draw length" and go from there. I'm wanting to go up in poundage, and do a complete new arrow build for next year. It's a radically different setup from what I'm shooting now, and I have several specific criteria I'd like met. Will they take the time to bring you to the range and see you shoot or is it just tell them what you want and drop it off with them?
Posted By: Sulli

Re: Archery Unlimited in Prattville - 12/05/19 01:54 AM

Rick and his crew are great to work with. They will spend time with you and help you get your set up how you want. Also have a great range in the shop.
Posted By: BigEd

Re: Archery Unlimited in Prattville - 12/05/19 01:55 AM

Have you called Nichols outfitters in Pelham?

Re: Archery Unlimited in Prattville - 12/05/19 01:59 AM

I've been to Nichol's and it's closer to me, but haven't checked out any of their archery stuff.
Posted By: Ar1220

Re: Archery Unlimited in Prattville - 12/05/19 02:24 AM

If your gonna go to a shop archery unlimited would be the one and if you go talk to robert
Lots of folks have there own home shops and most are more than willing to help get your stuff tuned up
Posted By: Johnal3

Re: Archery Unlimited in Prattville - 12/05/19 02:46 AM

Buddy at Nichols is a jam up guy and knows his stuff. You wouldn’t be disappointed with Archery Unlimited either. Their range is much better than Nichols, but both are competent and will treat you right.

Re: Archery Unlimited in Prattville - 12/05/19 02:15 PM

Awesome thanks for the rec's. First year bow hunting, been shooting a light arrow setup with 100 gr Montecs and ~45 lb draw weight. Took a buck and lost a doe. Wanting to go up to 60# and heavy two blade single bevel arrow setup.
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: Archery Unlimited in Prattville - 12/05/19 02:24 PM

I'm not much of a bow hunter but I've heard good things from those in the know about Archery Unlimited in Prattville.

Dr. B
Posted By: Ar1220

Re: Archery Unlimited in Prattville - 12/05/19 02:35 PM

Sounds like your learning well
Posted By: Garove

Re: Archery Unlimited in Prattville - 12/06/19 12:39 AM

Rick spent two hours with me on Friday setting up my new bow. It’s worth the drive to know thing are done right and how you want.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM